Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#126[17/5 Epi-146]

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai
Start sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments; however,not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
Give your feedback & make your requests at
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to usLets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more pplto join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume Kitani Mohabbat Hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳

***** IMPORTANT *****
As we all know that the TB article states Imagine Channel is considering to axe the most popular show on their channel just to make way for swayamwar, It is time to show our protest.
Sign the petition the more the better :)
Join this group on FB - Lets Save KMH
Mail / Spam kmh2 and imgine tv fb pages
guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053Tel: 91-22-4069-8000

Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail: 
[email protected]

*********************************************************************************
❀️Kitani Mohabbat Hai❀️
A saga, an era comes a full circle. And with it we all did too. But just like a circle has no beginning or end, ML doesn't either. The lounge will be open to all Mohabbatians to come and chill, share, vent. Friends for life we are, love you all. 
KMH itself is like a friend to me and with it came a crowd. It's been a pleasure knowing all of you, interacting with all of you. We have had an amazing 7 months and for me, this journey will be treasured for ever more. 
Only 9 episodes left πŸ˜­ All members, old and new, please come back and share. Time lost won't come back.
And ML can never go without mentioning Karan & Kritika - We love you and this journey has been short but spectacular. We look forward to more amazing rides with you. Thank you and our best wishes to you.
πŸ€— to the power of infinity! Bas Itni Mohabbat Hai!
*********************************************************************************
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MLians ;)
Some special warm hugsπŸ€— to -sanju- for giving us a reason to smile, laugh & danceπŸ˜† in between all the tensions, you made our days soo much easy. We owe this happiness to youπŸ€— & for getting us this sweet autograph
❀️Thank you sooo much for doin this for all we will cherish this all our lives❀️
*Credits* -Sanju- <<- we love you..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

SONG OF THE DAY
So this post is going to be for Songs suggested based on what happened in today's episode or we will post a romantic song for Arjuhi

ab toh issi ka sahara hai πŸ˜­
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQQHY1WZFGk[/YOUTUBE]

aksh4IF thumbnail
DVs!!!!!! as much as i loved the beginning wid the tere ishq ne BG.. it wasnt necessary here.. u shud have had this part in yest's end.. its like u shot yest's epi, aired it, watched it urself n thought.. "hey!! i can do better on that" n then improvised...😑 this is NOT the time for such experiements!!😑 full 2:28 mins wasted in the beginning!!😑 

n jitna footage police ke liye abhi mil raha hai, where was that during KSA's investigation!! surely DIG's attempted murder warrants so much detailing!!😑 Rajvir shud have been shown to chappa chappa chaan marofy his own house rite after the shooting incident.. instead he let his fist fly at arjun after arjun voluntarily gave info n now rajvir wants to take his honhar police force n run behind arohi n arjun thru villages around shimla!!😑 maybe even he realizes how nikamma he was during the KSA case n is putting more efforts here!!🀣 n how can he conclude that arjuhi were there based on a fone call?😲 the place was locked na... logically he shud have left.. searched everywhere else n then shud have come bak to this place!! n also, i dont see why chachu is on this case in the first place.. how come his senior officers r sitting calmly when hez obviously defying an order from them? chandigarh police ka apne hi officers pe koi control nahi hai kya? no wonder cupid brigade was so easily able to smuggle away their don bhai from jail!! πŸ˜†

n late rxns from amrit!! itne din kya ye flashback jee rahi thi?? why n how did she realize arjun was innocent? why didnt she say the same when bua was leaving the house? kanoon ko saboot chahiye, par beti ko toh sirf moral support chahiye na.. she cant even make a fone call n tell arohi she believes her??😑 no sympathy of any sort for amrit from me!! πŸ˜‘

cupid brigade is doing a gud job.. aaj romit ne bhi thappad kha li.. gud move by arjuhi to exchange clothes wid romit shef.. but why didnt it occur to billu the shortcut guy to get clothes as well.. he seems to have answers to everything these days na!! n coz they know that rajvir is tracing calls, they shud have gotten new sim cards for arjuhi n themselves so they cud keep up communications!! khair itna logic when show is ending is useless i suppose but hum thode perfectionist type fans hai na.. toh resist nahi hota!!😭

on the whole, it was a filler epi for me.. chase scenes ko ek pura epi??πŸ˜²πŸ˜• cud have finished it all in one epi yest n cud have moved on!! abhi arjuhi got onto the bus n its shown to be stopped at checkpost.. obviously they wont be in it or they wud have hidden well.. aage kya hoga DVs jaane!! only 8 more episodes left n our patience is getting tested!!  plz DVs.. kuch toh reham karo.. aap arjuhi ko gali gali bhaga rahe ho aur hume bhatka rahe ho!!😭

running for the bus n getting on reminded of the jungle trak scene.. arohi arjun rxn cud have been covered better.. loved it that police ko thodi exercise kara di arjuhi ne.. πŸ˜› arjun arohi n the bike luked super cool.. 

n before i forget the invisible title track on mute was superb!!😈

@kavya.. continuity ko master kar liya.. abhi itni acche se continue kar rahe hai ke 2 min pehle se shuru karte hai πŸ˜†
kavyasam thumbnail
@aksh -  awesome siggie. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Epi starts with continuity,  lekin yeh kya itna rewind kiya 😲,   kiya to kiya why wasnt the "tere sason ki ' track  played 😑😭.    Here I am thinking there is so less time how will they show all that is to be covered and hume rewind karke  dikhaya ja raha hai πŸ˜”  ,  kabhi to daadi  ki chehra dikhao .   So Shibz was right πŸ‘πŸΌ  it was the owner of the tabela who came.  TIll now I thot it was tabela but seeing that the owner actually thinks that place is worth getting robbed 🀣 it appears to be a  barn πŸ˜†.    Chachu and his dandi march 😳  , it was so easy for arjuhi to divert them πŸ˜† nothing new eh? .   

cupids on bikes ready to help their bro,  but  romit sure is hyper and dumb (or too clever)  to give out the location like that,  I mean even though he is not involved in the singu's chor bazaari business he sure must be knowing when to stay silent na πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.   Rajveer duped again πŸ‘  this time by both IQ35 s πŸ‘, good job shefu and romit,  but now they too will get into trouble. .  

Looks like this was the risky bike ride kritz mentioned ,  Looks like they edited and made it short.  Instead of bread scene again,  they could have shown more of the bike ride.   Chachu ko run karvaya πŸ‘ good but they were too fast for him ,  reminded us of the sarhali  bus trip πŸ˜›.  

Amrit and her aasu 😳.  another U turn from her 😳 now she says  she thinks Arjun is not guilty ,  RPS doesnt know how lucky he is that KSA din want amrit to marry him πŸ˜†  apne aasu se uske genius mind ki band baja deti .    Now does amrit think KSA has seen the killer,  video mein  to nahi dikha,  or  if it is shown on 65"  tv we will see this time that KSA actually  looked ahead of him and saw the khooni 🀣.   Sanchit adding  fuel to fire ,  aur rulane  laga usko πŸ˜†, now according to amrit only two ppl can save arjuhi either  daddu or Bhagvan. one is in coma and other is angry with her.   Angry nai to bhagvan kya karenge kabhi she prays that arjun should be punished kabhi she prays he should be saved 🀣 even sudhir and rajveer have asked her not to pray 🀣. 

Okay episode.  hopefully kal  chase end ho jayega 😳
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res   great siggie.πŸ‘ nice timming.   tommorow i am going to use the same 1

Great episode. Nice start although a rewind scene but got the extra flashbacks & tere ishq ne loved this extra masala added.My guess was wrong it was not the cupids but it was the owner.

Owner is worried his hay stacks & empty barrels wil get robbed so came to lock up. Can't blame the poor guy. It is recession period so maybe someone would rob a tabela. πŸ˜† I am feeling sorry for the robber who would come their.πŸ˜† 

Arjuhi hiding reminded me of kavya's take .Arjuhi making use of everything. well at least the barrels , katiya, boxes all helped them hide. Nice idea of  Mrs don ( although they r not behaving as Mr & Mrs)  she leaves a piece of cloth to make an ullu into a ullu which was not difficult.

But good workπŸ‘πŸ‘ Mrs singhannina. I liked this detective work & Arjun praising arohi when the blind ullu & his blind honaar officers left.

But as Rajveer entered the tabela & he opened the door it seemed as if Arjun is in front of him.But he was just flashing his ullupanti cos if no-one is their then why try to show off with that look & dialogue. And he gives orders to his honaar officers to search the place as if he has come their to take a stroll in the tabela. I mean he should start searching & say you guys look all around. After strolling around & kicking a few boxes Rajveer & his toli leave without spotting Arjuhi.

And the cupids gang waiting outside but they did not hide their bikes just parked them in open view. I guess they knew that the police gang is blind. But atleast it was easier to access them when arjuhi came out of their hiding place & to the cupids gang. Though speaking aloud alerted Rajveer. They still did a good job of escaping in time. And miracle happened while escaping Arjuhi changed their clothes i guess somewhere in the jungle they changed & swapped clothing. I must say theese guys are super fast in everything they do.

Changing clothes was a good idea it mis-lead Rajveer on the wrong track though not for long cos he quickly caught up. But at least it gave Arjuhi some time. But in all this poor Romit got a slap from Rajveer. Lekin he did not utter a word or anything against his bhaiya. Bhai & friends ho toh aise like theese cupids 5 gang.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for the cupids gang.

The bike chase was short but good.What to do cos petrol prices have gone so high poor guys keep running out of petrol.so they have to dump the bike again & run on foot into the jungle. well straight through the jungle & onto the main road to catch the bus. Kya kismat hai transport available at the right time. The run to the bus was awesome ( old memmories come back )but the fun bit was Rajveer chase for the bus. He can't even run propperly. I though police officers are meant to be fit cos they have to do a lot of chasing but looks like he is just capable of raiding low cheap hotels. And he orders for check post to get Arjuhi from bus as if they are going to stay on it. Their brain is in working order & works super fast. I am sure the will get off before reaching the checkpost.

Amrit just annoys me she is saying that she can't fight alone.  But she hasn't even tried fighting. Cos if she tried at least to help then she is not alone. If bua & sanchit can help then why can't amrit she doesn't have to prove him innocent straight away just show some support. Well finally cv's are putting some sense into her.

Now the wait for the next episode begins to see where the bus takes Arjuhi.It's like theese two are romancing bit by bit In every corner they find like they were doing in singhannia house after maha episode confession. 

Edited by KMH-NASHA - 12 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res..:))
Aksh...superlove the new ML siggy!! amazing...:D and the little message...so sweet...πŸ€—
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arjun...πŸ€—..β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜β€οΈ
Arohi...β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³..πŸ€—
Cupids...⭐️⭐️⭐️...πŸ€—..specially loved romit for not saying anything to rajveer..!! but wish he gave him a reply to that unecessary slap...😑..but i guess he's too innocent for thatπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Rajveer...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...🀑..😑🀒
Amrit...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
KSA...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...how much more will he sleep...πŸ˜†..

*again epi continuationπŸ‘πŸΌ..but luks like it was over rewinded...scene started from where it began in the last part of yesterday's episode...πŸ˜†..n still no sign of teri saanson seπŸ˜’...terei ishq ne was great...❀️...but so so wished that they had used KMH2 title track!!...esp in the first part of yesterday's episode...lyrics matched to the scene...!! grr..why r we always disappointed...😭

will edit the rest tomorrow...got a headache..

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res...
Sry for nt editing yday..Will hopefully edit today..🀣..🀣..

Aksh... Grt siggy!! Can we use it??

---------------------------------------------
EDITED:

epi started with continuity...the continuity was ok bt the dvs wasted soo much time in showing the scenes wich were alreday shown yday..😑 even once again tere saason se hi wasnt played!!😑 😭tere ishq ne was alos amazing bt i wud have loved if they played tere saason se hi!! why...dvs why..??? Itna torture kyo kar rhe ho hume?? Only 8 epis left nd fir bhu no sign of tere saason se hi !!😑😭

the owner of the house enters nd sees BnB on the khatiya!!🀣..🀣.. Nd he thought that some chor has probably enterd there to steal!!🀣..🀣.. Aisa kuch hai bhi steal krne laayak uss tabele mein???🀣..🀣.. Nd one thing to be noticed itne ghatiya tabele mein itna accha lock laga hua hai..?!!🀣..🀣.. Looks like the owner of the house is very found of new type of locks🀣..🀣..

Cupid 5 nd bozo reaching the tabela at the same time... Haha..the cupids parked their bikes very much in front of the police van bt still the boz nd his honhaar officers cudnt see their bikes...πŸ˜† bozo sees the lock bt is still persitent to go into the tablea!! cant he see such a big lock??πŸ˜† he asks the owner to give the keys..!! Mind u...bahut rudely baat ki thi usne.. The owner shud file a case against rajveer for tlking like that to a senior citizen..πŸ˜†

so bozo got the keys nd enters the house... Wen he said khel khatam..For 1 sec i thought that he has seen arjun... .bt bozo is bozo after all..πŸ˜† Itna extra-confidence was expected from him!! mrs.DON arjun singhaniya ka idea kaam aa gya...⭐️ wah-wah kya idea that...nd bozo nd his honhaar officers ko easily ullu bhi bana diya!! 🀣luved the way arjuhi were hidden nd no one cud even find them...

So mr & mrs DOn came out of their hiding places..!! Oh nd btw i loved the way arjun consoled arohi.. 😍 so arjuhi went to go nd meet the cupids.. Well romit screaming in happiness was expected from him...bt i wud have loved if he hadnt said anything..!!

Rajveer chasing arjuhi on bike was nice to watch... Haha...bozo caught up wid romit nd shefu... Bt one thing whr did they change their clothes??πŸ˜²πŸ˜† anyways bozo slapped romit!! Arrghh i soo hate him..!! 😑Bt luved romit...he didnt utter a single word..!! What a bro!! Such contrasting differences b/w micky nd romit... One is ready to do anything for arjun while the other is ready to take arjuns life for his own benefit!!🀒 nd i also loved the tashan look romit gave to bozo... Bilkul apne bro pe gya hai!!

Arjuhi running on bike and rajveer following them... Huh .. Once again petrol khatm ho gya!!😑 cummon dvs u shud have given a more valid reason...!! Hamesha petrol hi khatam ho jata hai arjuhi ki bike ka!!

Khair the way arjuhi ran after te bus it reminded me of the sarhali trip!!😍
bozo nd his hohaar officers cudnt still catch up wid them!!🀣.. Looks like they didnt take the proper training of a police officer🀣..🀣..🀣..

I am omitting the amrit part totally coz i didnt like amrit girgitwalia... Bt i feel one thing.. I think amrit noes sumthing abt the killer..

NOTE TO THE DVS:
plzz dvs stop wasting time nd plz cover up the important tracks!! Plz show us wht the raaz was!! Plz dnt show flash backs or the scenes wich we have already seen..!! Nd plzz for gods sake play 'tere saasnson se hi'!! HUMARE KAAN TARAS GAYE HAI YE GAANA SUNNE KE LIYE!!!! ND PLZ GIV US OUR AMANPREET!!
Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
res!!

nt sure will edit or nt!!!
but cudnt stop myself frm reservin...
only 8 more 2 go!!  😭

arjuhi were awesome asusual...
luvd the bike sequence!!!! 😊

πŸ€— cupid brigade!!

hahaha!! so evn arohi knwz her chachu is a ullu!! gud logic mrs singhania!!    πŸ‘

Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res!! will edit 2moro...
jus 8 more epis..😭😭😭
good 2 b bac..:)) N awesome sigg aksh...:))

adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣rok sako toh rok lo pakad sako toh pakad lo
back to past Karan's dialogue in sbs "baaba mujhe gyarah mulkon ko police dhoondh rahi hai hai aapki beti mujhe dedo use bhi police dhoondegi"
lekin kaala Prasad replaced Ullu Rajveer dekho he doesn't even know how to play hide n seek 😲tum kisi kaam ke nahi ho mr.Rajveer
Arohi Arjun running running n running n thank God kapde toh change ho gaye varna bechare Arjun Arohi in the same clothes for many episodes
😑haha Arohi's so called mother now suddenly she trusts his Arjun I felt like throwing something on the tv screen circumstances ke saath saath sab kuch badal jaata hai that day when Arohi was saying that Arjun didn't do anything to her the way she looked at Arohi as if she is going to kill herπŸ˜•
I still can't accept the truth that kitani mohabbat hai is going to end
Edited by adhasrujana - 12 years ago