Aham not changed at all - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Golden should stand his ground if he really wants out then he can... he is a big man and make his own decision for himself.  Koki will not like but atleast Gopi will know where she stands and he can go look for his darling Anita... I really don't understand what the creative trying show us.. I wish we have some kind of ending with Ahem and Gopis relationship.  It is very frustrating 
@ Nafisa- you just cracked me up! Gopi = Lesbian ROFL ðŸ¤£

As of now, I'm really irritated and confused. Totally not understanding what the CVs are doing.

They are simply confusing us viewers to keep wandering who will get kicked out after 15 days. I fear there will be no change! No GoHam, no Rashi kicked out. URGH!
Absolutely this is just time wasting, no one is getting kicked out Aham won't do anything against his mum, Hetal and Jigar are too forgiving so Rashi is not even going to get punished either, I doubt they will even find out. 
nafisa this show is losing its charm they give us good promos thats all have our expectations high they will be no goham  it will be jigar n rashi  like all the others shows i  will start to phase this one out of my life.  
Originally posted by fanbidaai

nafisa this show is losing its charm they give us good promos thats all have our expectations high they will be no goham  it will be jigar n rashi  like all the others shows i  will start to phase this one out of my life.  

I'm right there with you Suk. There have been WAY tooo many false promos getting our hopes up and then really horrid episodes making them come crashing down. The sooner we face reality that GOHAM will always be a figment of our imagination the better. Aham was a jerk, is a jerk, and will continue to remain one until this shows ends. 
Option 1

Koki should disown Ahem as a son, adopt Gopi as a daughter, educate her and have her replace Ahem in business. Ahem can work under Gopi and Gopi should treat him like a naukar.

Option 2

Koki should sell Ahem to a Pathan from Middle east, who turns Ahem into a gogo boy (atleast he will be usefull to somebody) Maybe even Rashi can be shipped off as a Buy one get one free deal.

Option 3

Koki finds out Gopi is her real daughter and was switched off with Ahem in the hospital. That makes Ahem her ghar jamai who has to report to Gopi from now on. Since it was discovered that Urmila switched the babies, she goes to jail and takes Rashi with her for moral support
Edited by suresh555 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Eesha2

I'm right there with you Suk. There have been WAY tooo many false promos getting our hopes up and then really horrid episodes making them come crashing down. The sooner we face reality that GOHAM will always be a figment of our imagination the better. Aham was a jerk, is a jerk, and will continue to remain one until this shows ends. 

absolutely, I'm getting really bored of this merry go round, lets switch off and watch something else, what are two watching these days Navya?
Originally posted by suresh555

Option 1

Koki should disown Ahem as a son, adopt Gopi as a daughter, educate her and have her replace Ahem in business. Ahem can work under Gopi and Gopi should treat him like a naukar.

Option 2

Koki should sell Ahem to a Pathan from Middle east, who turns Ahem into a gogo boy (atleast he will be usefull to somebody) Maybe even Rashi can be shipped off as a Buy one get one free deal.

Option 3

Koki finds out Gopi is her real daughter and was switched off with Ahem in the hospital. That makes Ahem her ghar jamai who has to report to Gopi from now on. Since it was discovered that Urmila switched the babies, she goes to jail and takes Rashi with her for moral support

🤣🤣 please I beg you Suresh, I'm holding your leg, write some fan fics with all three options, 3 different fan fics, please I want to laugh like that everyday please please please.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

absolutely, I'm getting really bored of this merry go round, lets switch off and watch something else, what are two watching these days Navya?
yep navya  i watch all the precaps not the shows 
Originally posted by fanbidaai

yep navya  i watch all the precaps not the shows 

I need to catch up, star player not working, I think I will search online and get hooked on that instead, the show is getting good reviews.