Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi is still the gawar  rashi n urmilla plan is working  gopi will be thrown out of the house i am now sure there will be no goham at all
Yeah Ahem has not changed and he was forced to say thank you to Gopi by Koki's eye gestures. I though Koki didn't want to give Gopi false hope and that thank you from Ahem was so false.

Oh Angie.. V r all being taken for a ride hun.. thtz wht it is!!! GoHam is a figment of our imagination  and FFs ofcourse...😉
Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago
If they can't get together after a year of marriage then it doomed anyway 
I have yet to see a more disgusting character. He is not even worth being called a human. Even animals can be better once they are given some love. He may not treat Gopi as a wife but can he not treat her as a human? Here in Canada, we just saw the episode where one minute he confides to Gopi that he is afraid of heights and Gopi supports him and the next minute when they reach the conference, he treats her like an untouchable and tells her to go sit somewhere and stay quiet. How cruel and insensitive can a person be?

I hope that if the CVs are thinking of bringing them closer in future, they make him pay royally before Gopi accepts him. Otherwise, I'd rather see Koki find a loving husband for Gopi and get her remarried.
I think I'm going to make Gopi into a lesbian in my next fan fic. lalalalala
how much they this kind of aham its too much now now waiting to see how gopi get dishearted again
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I think I'm going to make Gopi into a lesbian in my next fan fic. lalalalala

u make Gopi a what? ðŸ˜•

Lesbian 

poor golden boy 
Originally posted by ayesha_78

u make Gopi a what? ðŸ˜•

Lesbian 

poor golden boy 

golden boy doesn't want her.