•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Freaky accidents on Bollywood sets
Source: Swati Bhattacharyya   |   Last Updated 11:50(17/05/11)
Comment | 

Our Bollywood stars may lead glamorous, pampered life but their lives are full of risks. The construction of a film site is full of hazards and our stars time and again have met with accidents on the sets which have been grave if not fatal.

Kangna Ranaut fractured her left foot on the sets of 'Tanu Weds Manu'. She had to ride a bullet bike for a scene and that's when she lost balance and her foot was trapped in the tyre and the ghungroo that she was wearing pierced and injured her.

She was bleeding profusely and was taken to Jalandhar hospital to be given first aid. The X-ray revealed grave injuries and so the shooting was hauled for few days. But Kangna being a fighter resumed her shoot after few days though she was in pain.

Hrithik Roshan has been a victim of many accidents on the sets and all his accidents have actually proved lucky for him and his movies have been a success.  An aarti scene in Agneepath actually had both Priyanka Chopra and Hrithik play with fire literally. When they were shooting the Ganpati scene, hot oil spilled over his hand and that's when Priyanka's lehenga caught fire and Hrithik had injured his hand. As it had proved beneficial for him in the past, Hrithik is hoping well for Agneepath after this accident on the sets.

Shahid Kapoor injured his right arm after he was hit by a ferris wheel during the shoot of Pankaj Kapoor's Mausam at Jogeshwari. When he was performing a stunt he fell from the giant wheel. The actor has been advised two days of complete bed rest by the doctors. In fact Special Forces were at work which saved Shahid from seriously injuring his face. This is not the first accident on the sets, in fact when they were shooting in Scotland; Shahid had also hurt himself very badly.

During filming, the shoots have been quite disastrous due to negligence in absence of precautions, our stars life have been time and again been risky.

Kangna Ranaut fractured her left foot on the sets of 'Tanu Weds Manu'.

The poor girl, i would've massaged her foot if i was there
Edited by omarnaeem - 12 years ago
Originally posted by omarnaeem

Kangna Ranaut fractured her left foot on the sets of 'Tanu Weds Manu'.

The poor girl, i would've massaged her foot if i was there

😆😆😆😆😆
Tanu weds manu <3 Can i get over that movie?? Don't think so 😆

Hrithik you rock *thumbs up*

Be------------------happy  :D
Take care of yourself Shahid...aww I can't bear this anymore...😭