Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nooo poor abhay wil have to lead a loveless life again...i think mythlli became evil as sid an evil vampire bit her...
Ashtad. thumbnail
I dont find it fine that he would make her forget sid and Metz eaither.Firstly its her right to know or not know! Its horrible to just snatcj someone memory like that all the time! and secondly Safety and happiness doesnt have a meaning here, when she is only truly happy in the same dark world with Abhay:(
Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Abhay pia 2gether!! But i've heard that abhay will b frozen . So, how he'll b saved?
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

if sid was not other show, then he would have contd. here..& i guess Mythili story would have strettched for further...

Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What will happen to "T" ...Sid is all set to make T his meal...Will Abhay even erase her memory.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhaylove

If abhay take her memory of day then it is fine ...it make sense but forgetting whole stuff 😲😲...something that i dont want at all . It actually dont make sense to start the relationship once again ...it would be boring otherwise

yes it would be really boring if piya forgets everything , just hope abhay does not do that and piya remebers abhay's reality
why abhay has to make things so difficult,
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting track..i think piya will start her detectivegiri even if she looses her memory..
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting track
so again love track will start...hope we'll get beautiful abhaya scene
-Jasmine- thumbnail

Unbelivable. Again?

So where will we get their story kicking off? Again with secrets and hidden truths? to protect her? did it work last time?
why would creatives do this? She will feel so pained and betrayed knowing this later on. Doesnt she have a right in this?ahhh.

Most probably he will erase everything from her mind, and then he'll leave dehardun, and we'll have the one year leap. Probably someone will enter Piyas life meanwhile. Great back to square one.

Edited by -Jasmine- - 12 years ago
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i just hope she doesnt forgets about abhay and her love for him