Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o.Soha.o thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is horrible. Why is Abhay always deciding in Piyas place?  he loves her,  he cares, so she should have a saying in this kind of matters:(...what she feels abt this matters aswell.
We cant be back on scare one after so many months, now she knows nothing! when will Abhay understand that she is only truly happy when he is near her, with all truths , as he is. Trust her!
And what her family will still know abt this, and they'll be ok with it?

----
I guess Piya will end up with werewolfs, knowing nothing abt Abhay she' will probably have a track comming with one werewolf.

Creatives! bad choice! just when i thaught their track will finally kick off with all truths and trust.

btw, how can some be happy abt AbhayPiya beeing back together? how happy and great is it to be in a relations with secrets, over and over again. And an alarm bell! this can mean that some werewolf will come in Piyas life for a while as she knowns nothing ant her old feelings.

Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG intresting twist am luking 4ward for dis. so excited
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Hello-

What??? ok this is not good!

How long are creatives gonna go with Abhay not telling Piya anything and keep everything from her??😡😡 werent we over this already? so when is their story actually going to begin?
So now he will erase even himself from her mind?And she wont know he is a vampire?

no i think she will not forget abhay is a vampire
the article says that she will forget abt sid and metz
and i guess abhay will also dont know abt metzbeing alive
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no...The show is gone to dogs. Typical Ekta formula of memory loss and time leap. Whenever they don't have any story left, they do this in their serial. Now just wait and watch what more crap is in store. Plastic surgery, returning from the dead, EMA, adultery, pregnancy...I am done with this show.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
don't like Sid's exit😭

but 1 thing good is finally good will win over evil🥳🥳

& all will help Abhay in this

i don't want any revelation of Abhay as vampire anytime for anyone😳
sakshi_85 thumbnail
this is vry vry bad news...i seriously dnt want this to happen...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is not intresting track at all...with sid killing , metz exit , no wearwolf ...where is the darkness in there luv story .

Making piya forget everything so that once again she has to start with vamp stuff ...there relationship is just back to where they started . Good keep making cricle for whole two years and this is how show is going to run 😡
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhaylove

This is not intresting track at all...with sid killing , metz exit , no wearwolf ...where is the darkness in there luv story .

Making piya forget everything so that once again she has to start with vamp stuff ...there relationship is just back to where they started . Good keep making cricle for whole two years and this is how show is going to run 😡

if they show piya forgetting abt sid and metz then it's still fine but if she forgets that abahy is a vampire, then i will be totally pissed off😡that will be total bs stuff
Ashtad. thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

no i think she will not forget abhay is a vampire
the article says that she will forget abt sid and metz
and i guess abhay will also dont know abt metzbeing alive

no, i am kinda sure they mean 'loosing memory' totallyOuch. I am honestly feed up with this. This would be like betraying Piyas feelings. She'll once again feel betrayed once knowing abt this.She has a right to know and remember.Is that how is always gonna be, Abhay erasing her memory each time something awful happens😕. And now if there will be Piya still remembering Abhay , but not that he is a vampire and nothing of his secrets , are we gonna go for another, Abhay safety silence all over again? how can they build a relationship like that? another  predcitable thing is he is gonna go back to his 'i have to stay away from her' strategy again. and i am sure with her memory lost creatives will enter a werewolf in her life etc...
Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

if they show piya forgetting abt sid and metz then it's still fine but if she forgets that abahy is a vampire, then i will be totally pissed off😡that will be total bs stuff

If abhay take her memory of day then it is fine ...it make sense but forgetting whole stuff 😲😲...something that i dont want at all . It actually dont make sense to start the relationship once again ...it would be boring otherwise