Posted: 12 years ago

After Mythili's arrival in the Star One vampire saga Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani its time for some more twists and turns to be unfolded. And now we hear about one such really big and interesting twist. Sources say that Pia (Sukirti Kandpal) will lose her memory.

Our source says, "Righteousness will once again claim victory over evil with Siddharth's death in the show. There will be a face off between Abhay and Siddharth and Abhay will kill Siddharth. The show will take a one year leap wherein the entire situation will change. There will be an entire new characterisation and a new beginning in Pia's life. This leap will take place from May 23. Abhay will take her memory after his face-off with Siddharth as he doesn't want her to remember the bad memory. He will do this as he is very disturbed and he wants Pia to live a more peaceful and happy life. Pia will not remember anything about Mythili or even Siddharth. Meanwhile her parents and friends will also help Abhay in his mission and nobody will come to know that Abhay is a vampire."

We spoke to Siddhant Karnick (Siddharth) who says, "This will be a very interesting track. It was fun shooting this particular action sequence. For the rest I would request you to wait and watch."

-TellyChakkar

********

So I guess this is the next track. ๐Ÿ˜•  Sorry if it's been posted before.

Edited by Medzi_ARian... - 12 years ago
thnx for sharing by the way any link plzz Edited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago
What??? ok this is not good!
How long are creatives gonna go with Abhay not telling Piya anything and keep everything from her??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก werent we over this already? so when is their story actually going to begin?
So now he will erase even himself from her mind?And she wont know he is a vampire?

Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
But atleast we know that Pia is safe...and even Abhay is safe with her...But i am still sad that Abhay will kill Sid.
good its Abhay who will erase the memory๐Ÿ˜ณ...i thought she may not forget Abhay๐Ÿ˜Š
brilliant ..!! simply brilliant..wOHAaa..abhay TAKING HER MEMORY AWAY FROM HER AW..JUST LIke harry potter eh..?? aWESOEM ekta YOU rock..!! love to see new abhiya love story WOHAAA..super duper i am jumping with joy..!!!๐Ÿ‘
memeory loss again, dont they have better ideas ๐Ÿคช
anyways so abhay will be the one who will save pia again yay yipee yabaa dabaa doo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
abhay killing sid- well that would be acracker of a scene
Aur kya kya hone wala hai ek hi week me
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

brilliant ..!! simply brilliant..wOHAaa..abhay TAKING HER MEMORY AWAY FROM HER AW..JUST LIke harry potter eh..?? aWESOEM ekta YOU rock..!! love to see new abhiya love story WOHAAA..super duper i am jumping with joy..!!!๐Ÿ‘

yay hema abhiya will be again back this makes me very happy , and now all the dobriyals will also warm up to abhay๐Ÿ˜ƒ i am just waiting 2 watch their reunion scne , it will be fantastic and piya will also realise her folly, mega excited now and will get ur hyperexcited posts again
Originally posted by shyams

Aur kya kya hone wala hai ek hi week me

pata nahin some months back we were complaining its going so slow, now ekta madam ne rajdhani express pakad li hain๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago