Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

<DMG Telly Tadka Article>...Dnt miss (Page 8)

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
kasautii zindagii kay is the best show ever!!! Big smile most amazing love story on indian television!! the performances by the lead actors are unmatchable!! love PRB and AP... this was a show where both the couples were equally popular!

truly an epic show!! Thumbs Up

LOVE SHWETA... her role as Prerna will never be forgotten!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDFAN1992Luv-Shonitaquariun26Omnipotenceavi85.kaurHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92ruky786

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] well its really immature of u guys to comment here...plz mk sure f not comenting again  , well ignoring warnings is ur fav job n we kno dat bt plz dnt spoil my post n dont show me ur love for DMG by commenting negative statements...Ihope u Remembr dat  THANK YOU[/QUOTE]

Hey no point telling them anything... its best to ignore them n their comments... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftermath..

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

kasautii zindagii kay is the best show ever!!! Big smile most amazing love story on indian television!! the performances by the lead actors are unmatchable!! love PRB and AP... this was a show where both the couples were equally popular!

truly an epic show!! Thumbs Up

LOVE SHWETA... her role as Prerna will never be forgotten!!

good post nitu , i remember that it had lasted 7 years on tv for amazing story ,  ekta's shows were such shows which  could hv been watched with family members but dmg , at silent mode  and that too  by closing door of room...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceFaraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam_

well its really immature of u guys to comment here...plz mk sure f not comenting again  , well ignoring warnings is ur fav job n we kno dat bt plz dnt spoil my post n dont show me ur love for DMG by commenting negative statements...Ihope u Remembr dat  THANK YOU[/QUOTE]

Hey no point telling them anything... its best to ignore them n their comments... 
[/QUOTE]

but u are not able to do so..
-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

kool shows have been mentioned in the article

but am not much a TV person.. Still i watched DMG.. It was KSG and Shilpa jodi which made it beautiful.. Thats why DMG will be always special in my heart for what kash has given us..

"KSG AND SHILPA ANAND a huge stature to remember for a lifetime"

I love this line.. Very true its a unforgettable jodi  :) 

mini_ksg_ARminaalMFari.Kashiannoseasync-Jeny-Bazingaa.JustaDreamaftermath..

mini_ksg_AR Goldie
mini_ksg_AR
mini_ksg_AR

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Originally posted by mini_ksg_AR

zaxo's ur posts are always ludicrous , they crack me in laughter even when i read those. u are superb in replying back ,   i feel that i should take tuetion  from you from now on ..
well its really immature of u guys to comment here...plz mk sure f not comenting again  , well ignoring warnings is ur fav job n we kno dat bt plz dnt spoil my post n dont show me ur love for DMG by commenting negative statements...Ihope u Remembr dat  THANK YOU

we are immature ?  ksgians cracks even jokes ? i felt that they like watching only  lewd  scenes of hormaan and ridhima but they  seem perfect in cracking joke too, we are mature and sensible  can differentiate between wrong and right    but u immature and like watching those things which spread dirt in society  , for a long time  u all ksgians had been watching filthy story in dmg but  u nerve tried to stop urself from watching those . u tell me who is immature then ? watching lewd scenes of  them is ur fav job  naa . its topic related to all popular shows and its posted in open forum where anybody  can express  his views as i had done . i shared  with u all my positive views even if it was negative for u . i dont care ...

[/QUOTE]
oh so wanna continue showing ur love for DMG...plzz go on ...continue...kya karen laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maanteEvil Smile...i wont interfere and comment again nor read ur post ...u can  very well go aheadBig smile...NJOYYY

Edited by mini_ksg_AR - 18 May 2011 at 12:09pm
Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDFAN1992HaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92ruky786

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

LOWE IT ;D

KaSh are still being considered as the main faces of DMG! Like the article a lot :D

thanks for this TT <3

mini_ksg_ARminaalMFari.Kashian-Jeny-noseasyncBazingaa.JustaDream-Ms.Muffin-

Go to top