Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

<DMG Telly Tadka Article>...Dnt miss (Page 7)

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaxo

Originally posted by sonam_

The first season of DMG was remarkable... everything about the show was nice n refreshing...!!! the actors, the story, the atmosphere that was built got a lot of us hooked to it... it was a good change from the usual saas-bahu drama's... n left a huge impact on the audience... 

About K-soaps i have only one thing to say... jitna keechad mein uthruge uthni gandagi paoge... 

And being so much inspired , CMG followed the holy steps of  K soaps. 

For example DMG included

1. Two Timing
2. Extra Martial Affair
3. Confused lovers and inconsistent love statements
4. Smelling body odors of their ex lovers and bitching their husbands

Perhaps CMG even crossed the limits by showing Lusty Homosexual Scenes . 

Indeed PG rated show and K soaps were very similar unless you compare the TRPS. 

K shows topped the TRP charts

CMG topped among the cult .

Such a long n boring explanation for a single statement... Sleepy Keta ke bare kuch bolne se uski chamchiyo ko mirchi lagi... LOL  I do have a reply for this but i don like discussing stuff with people who r here only to make nasty comments n come with the intention of picking up fights n arguements... if there's a healthy discussion then i'm in for it... otherwise i won indulge in it... Big smile  There's always a nice way of putting across things but i guess some people can never do that... 

I clearly mentioned ''FIRST SEASON'' in my comment... ur comments state ur intentions very clearly... So i don think its necessary to say anything more...

Edited by sonam_ - 19 May 2011 at 3:53am

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. :)

Why would we compare here? LOL. That's not a right thing to write imo, you could have simply said no comparing instead of singling out a particular fan group. Ah well, guess I'll have to deal with it! Embarrassed

Anyway, thanks for sharing and even though I wasn't a fan of DMG or Armaan- Ridhima by the time it ended, I can't ingore the fact that it was DMG who gave me my fav couple, KaSh and thanks a million to DMG for that. Moreover, it was only KaSh who made me love Armaan- Ridhima for whatever time I did love Armaan- Ridhima, so thanks to them for that. I'm so happy to see DMG here as this was the only show that I used to be crazy about for a while, and even though it changed after the summer of 2008, I'm happy to see it here. :)

I personally, would remember DMG for giving me KaSh and all those cute KaSh moments and the mast gang- all those moments with KaSh as AR or ArSh and the gang are still ingrained in my memory and make me cry, but that is about all. I still kiss that DMG,neither DMG nor any other show could bring those precious days back FOR ME.  I would have loved if it ended in a dignified manner, but I can't change it now and it's completely my opinion so I hope no one takes offence! :))

Thanks DMG, for being a part of my life (though upto a certain time :P) and for giving me my always beloved couple KaSh. Love you for the happy memories that you gave to me, I'll never forget those days! xxx

"The show gave upcoming artist KSG and Shilpa Anand a  huge stature to remember for a life time. " Day Dreaming

And I'm so happy to see KaSh's name here, they definitely are an integral part of DMG and forgetting them is impossible for anyone, even the article says that- "to remember for a lifetime". I'm really glad to see my KaSh's name being mentioned here. I love them so much! <3 Thanks KaSh for being there in DMG and giving us the best time of our ives. :) xxx

Thanks again for sharing! <3  xxx
 So proud to be a KaShian. EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by kasharti1 - 18 May 2011 at 11:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARminaalMFari.Kashian-Jeny-noseasyncana_kash.JustaDreamneha-rockss-Ms.Muffin-aftermath..

mini_ksg_AR Goldie
mini_ksg_AR
mini_ksg_AR

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Originally posted by Zaxo

Originally posted by sonam_

The first season of DMG was remarkable... everything about the show was nice n refreshing...!!! the actors, the story, the atmosphere that was built got a lot of us hooked to it... it was a good change from the usual saas-bahu drama's... n left a huge impact on the audience... 

About K-soaps i have only one thing to say... jitna keechad mein uthruge uthni gandagi paoge... 

And being so much inspired , CMG followed the holy steps of  K soaps. 

For example DMG included

1. Two Timing
2. Extra Martial Affair
3. Confused lovers and inconsistent love statements
4. Smelling body odors of their ex lovers and bitching their husbands

Perhaps CMG even crossed the limits by showing Lusty Homosexual Scenes . 

Indeed PG rated show and K soaps were very similar unless you compare the TRPS. 

K shows topped the TRP charts

CMG topped among the cult .

zaxo's ur posts are always ludicrous , they crack me in laughter even when i read those. u are superb in replying back ,   i feel that i should take tuetion  from you from now on ..
well its really immature of u guys to comment here...plz mk sure f not comenting again  , well ignoring warnings is ur fav job n we kno dat bt plz dnt spoil my post n dont show me ur love for DMG by commenting negative statements...Ihope u Remembr dat  THANK YOU

Edited by mini_ksg_AR - 18 May 2011 at 11:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_noseasyncneha-rockss

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nits_21

GR8 to see DMG mentioned in d list...

Doctors in love and with that came about the birth of the most gorgeous couple " Armaan - Riddhima".  The show created hysteria to the point that fans started to write fan fiction about how they wanted Armaan -Riddhima to be in their story. The show gave upcoming artist KSG and Shilpa Anand a  huge stature to remember for a life time.

vry well said, d show gave KASH a huge stature, n not d othr way around.
Erm, I disagree, I think BOTH helped each other grow, there's no "other way round"  Embarrassed
As you might know, it takes two hands to clap. Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.Kashiananjaanichudi-Jeny-noseasyncana_kashneha-rockssaftermath..-Ms.Muffin-

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Doctors in love and with that came about the birth of the most gorgeous couple " Armaan - Riddhima".  The show created hysteria to the point that fans started to write fan fiction about how they wanted Armaan -Riddhima to be in their story. The show gave upcoming artist KSG and Shilpa Anand a  huge stature to remember for a life time.

Erm, I disagree, I think BOTH helped each other grow, there's no "other way round"  Embarrassed

i meant d same yashi...but alas som1 didnt understandBig smile
bdw hows ur plant kingdom?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaanoseasync

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

LOL Yeah, I dunno if they'll understand this too, but I tried like you did! Big smile

Ohhh!! Don't talk about plant kingdom, I was studying english (Hamlet) last night so didn't get a chance to do it but will do it tonight. Today was officially the last day of school FOREVER, now we have block classes, but not necessary to go to them, we can go if we have a problem or want to revise some particular thing, so I'm gonna like stay at home for 3 weeks now and study,study and study and cram in everything! LOL Dreading plant biology! LOL 

Edited by kasharti1 - 18 May 2011 at 11:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jeny-neha-rockss.JustaDreamaftermath..

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

LOL Yeah, I dunno if they'll understand this too, but I tried like you did! Big smile

Ohhh!! Don't talk about plant kingdom, I was studying english (Hamlet) last night so didn't get a chance to do it but will do it tonight. Today was officially the last day of school FOREVER, now we have block classes, but not necessary to go to them, we can go if we have a problem or want to revise some particular thing, so I'm gonna like stay at home for 3 weeks now and study,study and study and cram in everything! LOL Dreading plant biology! LOL 
chill babzz do as wat i told u...
nd remeber dat tip...nd den ALL IZZ WELL
tc cya gn dear nd cool 3 weeks enuf 4 ur studiesBig smile so do well
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

chill babzz do as wat i told u...
nd remeber dat tip...nd den ALL IZZ WELL
tc cya gn dear nd cool 3 weeks enuf 4 ur studiesBig smile so do well
haha, yeah, I'll do that only, thanks a mill for the help! <3 Embarrassed
Bye! Tc! C ya soon! <3 And thanks! <3 Gn! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

Go to top