Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

<DMG Telly Tadka Article>...Dnt miss (Page 5)

farzana4shweta Goldie
farzana4shweta
farzana4shweta

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
 KZK was the best show. I love PRB to the core Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDFAN1992Luv-ShonitanjaanichudiOmnipotenceavi85.kaurHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92DelightedHeartGauahargeous_Nruky786

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
thanks for posting that article...

dmg was for sure the best show which i have ever seen ...and it has made a deep impact for sure that is why we r still writing dmg ffs and we r still waiting for next season of dmg and i wish all dmg fans hopes come true soon...

no show can compete dmg and i think we will be able to show them that thish show is badly needed on tv...

pls we want dmg back

AR for lyf

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaanichudi

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
  as many shows are mentioned in ds  article ,out of which i found   only ekta's shows better  because those all were not full of  filthy story  as we had watched in  dmg  where as sanjivani was  better show and was watchable ..

kzk was one of the best show of star plus which i had ever watched in my lyfe , all chars of that shows were  memorable and every moment from that show is noteworthy to whoever had watched ds show .. still miss  golden days  , if still any director contemplates to  restart any show is only kasautii   zindagi which deserves to be back once again on tc screen. btw i m glad to read ds article still our fav shows is remembered even after  long ages ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDFAN1992Luv-ShonitOmnipotenceavi85.kaurashajFaraan92Gauahargeous_Nruky786.Shiva.

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
The first season of DMG was remarkable... everything about the show was nice n refreshing...!!! the actors, the story, the atmosphere that was built got a lot of us hooked to it... it was a good change from the usual saas-bahu drama's... n left a huge impact on the audience... 

About K-soaps i have only one thing to say... jitna keechad mein uthruge uthni gandagi paoge... 

Edited by sonam_ - 18 May 2011 at 9:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshineminaalMaftermath..

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article! Loved KGGK, glad to see it mentioned! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-ShonitSakshi_DeewaniHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92ruky786

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Kahaani-Kasauti-Kyunki were da pioneer of daily soaps... i believe there were no shows which became so famous b4 these... 4 me Kahaani Ghar Gar Kii was da best show everParty really really miss it... specially my ParoEmbarrassed 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-ShonitOmnipotenceHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92Gauahargeous_Nruky786

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
my votes goes to KZK the love between anu and prerna was amazing and the second chance to love and life between mr.baja and prerna was worthy to watch it b/c their love story was made from pain not from fairytale. then came prem and mukti which was too cute! amazing love story and great cast which made history. ekta maya knows how to create a good love story even though she is sometime crazyLOL still she is amazing.

p.s. never seen dmg during KASH time but i heard it was amazing during that time but then when i did see it in the end it was puke worthy show.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDFAN1992lilmzsunshineLuv-Shonitavi85.kaurOmnipotenceBazingaaHaHaHeHe-HuppGauahargeous_NFaraan92ruky786-Ms.Muffin-aftermath..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzana4shweta

KZK was the best show. I love PRB to the core Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

BINGO!!!! the only reason i watch KZK was b/c of the passionate yet silent love between PRB!!!! their love story was mindblowing, never seen such an intense love story like PRB did.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDFAN1992Luv-ShonitOmnipotenceavi85.kaurashajHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92

Go to top