Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonam_

The first season of DMG was remarkable... everything about the show was nice n refreshing...!!! the actors, the story, the atmosphere that was built got a lot of us hooked to it... it was a good change from the usual saas-bahu drama's... n left a huge impact on the audience... 

About K-soaps i have only one thing to say... jitna keechad mein uthruge uthni gandagi paoge... 

And being so much inspired , CMG followed the holy steps of  K soaps. 

For example DMG included

1. Two Timing
2. Extra Martial Affair
3. Confused lovers and inconsistent love statements
4. Smelling body odors of their ex lovers and bitching their husbands

Perhaps CMG even crossed the limits by showing Lusty Homosexual Scenes . 

Indeed PG rated show and K soaps were very similar unless you compare the TRPS. 

K shows topped the TRP charts

CMG topped among the cult .
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Zaxo

For example DMG included

1. Two Timing
2. Extra Martial Affair

zaxo's ur posts are always ludicrous , they crack me in laughter even when i read those. u are superb in replying back ,   i feel that i should take tuetion  from you from now on ..
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
thanx for the article 😍 lub DMG bt the dates i dnt agree πŸ˜†

bt ya DMG never to be forgotetn
So shewascool and vikrant . . Shall we invade this topic too ? 
It has been a long time since we have received a "Loving" PM 

We need to be blessed .  

I feel spiritual 😳

Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

thanx for the article 😍 lub DMG bt the dates i dnt agree πŸ˜†

bt ya DMG never to be forgotetn

i kno bt...πŸ˜‰
d KASH part of DMG...as mentnd here...
is undoubtdly d best so far ...i witnnessd😳😳😳😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha-rockss

i kno bt...πŸ˜‰
d KASH part of DMG...as mentnd here...
is undoubtdly d best so far ...i witnnessd😳

OOohh the KaSh part πŸ€ͺ i have two favs KaSh and DMG2 even tho it cn never be mentioned πŸ€” 🀣 
DMG <3 lub how they mentioned KaSh ☺️

Btw is this KZK forum πŸ€”
Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 12 years ago
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
I havent watched any other shows apart from DMG so i dont knw much abt others bt i can say that Ekta shows has been loved by all for wht i heard is that her shows are always full of family and youth so i guess datz y her shows have been called the best always

Dere was one article on unforgetable jodi's and 4 jodi were from Ekta show where one was from cinevistaas and dat was KaSh
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

OOohh the KaSh part πŸ€ͺ i have two favs KaSh and DMG2 even tho it cn never be mentioned πŸ€” 🀣 
DMG <3 lub how they mentioned KaSh ☺️

Btw is this KZK forum πŸ€”

i kno bt... but yup i m really happy dat dmg was mentiond 4 its good part here
smthng whch caught us up like nethng
do u remeber how crazily v sat back for small promos repeatdlyπŸ˜†
nd v waitd 4 8:30 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 2 come...πŸ˜†
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaxo

For example DMG included

1. Two Timing
2. Extra Martial Affair

Such a long n boring explanation for a single statement... πŸ₯± Keta ke bare kuch bolne se uski chamchiyo ko mirchi lagi... πŸ˜†  I do have a reply for this but i don like discussing stuff with people who r here only to make nasty comments n come with the intention of picking up fights n arguements... if there's a healthy discussion then i'm in for it... otherwise i won indulge in it... πŸ˜ƒ  There's always a nice way of putting across things but i guess some people can never do that... 

I clearly mentioned ''FIRST SEASON'' in my comment... ur comments state ur intentions very clearly... So i don think its necessary to say anything more...
Edited by sonam_ - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing. :)

Why would we compare here? LOL. That's not a right thing to write imo, you could have simply said no comparing instead of singling out a particular fan group. Ah well, guess I'll have to deal with it! 😳

Anyway, thanks for sharing and even though I wasn't a fan of DMG or Armaan- Ridhima by the time it ended, I can't ingore the fact that it was DMG who gave me my fav couple, KaSh and thanks a million to DMG for that. Moreover, it was only KaSh who made me love Armaan- Ridhima for whatever time I did love Armaan- Ridhima, so thanks to them for that. I'm so happy to see DMG here as this was the only show that I used to be crazy about for a while, and even though it changed after the summer of 2008, I'm happy to see it here. :)

I personally, would remember DMG for giving me KaSh and all those cute KaSh moments and the mast gang- all those moments with KaSh as AR or ArSh and the gang are still ingrained in my memory and make me cry, but that is about all. I still kiss that DMG,neither DMG nor any other show could bring those precious days back FOR ME.  I would have loved if it ended in a dignified manner, but I can't change it now and it's completely my opinion so I hope no one takes offence! :))

Thanks DMG, for being a part of my life (though upto a certain time :P) and for giving me my always beloved couple KaSh. Love you for the happy memories that you gave to me, I'll never forget those days! xxx

"The show gave upcoming artist KSG and Shilpa Anand a  huge stature to remember for a life time. " 😍

And I'm so happy to see KaSh's name here, they definitely are an integral part of DMG and forgetting them is impossible for anyone, even the article says that- "to remember for a lifetime". I'm really glad to see my KaSh's name being mentioned here. I love them so much! <3 Thanks KaSh for being there in DMG and giving us the best time of our ives. :) xxx

Thanks again for sharing! <3  xxx
 So proud to be a KaShian. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago