Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
armaan n ridhima r d best couple soo many fans so many fc still going strong dmg forum still in a hope to bring it back n we love it
Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

hey my kzk fan go to ur forum and talk about Anurag Prena Bajaj Komolika Prem Mukti in kzk forum okay bye and dont need to be jealous of dmg ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ

I would suggest you to mind your words . You are not warranted to impose your decision . Work hard to get to that position in your career as DMG nostalgia won't automatically fetch you that position .

Relevance is there as the article posted in CMG forum explicitly mentioned KZK .  Ask the writers to remove that if you despise the comments of KZK fans.

mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaxo

I would suggest you to mind your words . You are not warranted to impose your decision . Work hard to get to that position in your career as DMG nostalgia won't automatically fetch you that position .

Relevance is there as the article posted in CMG forum explicitly mentioned KZK .  Ask the writers to remove that if you despise the comments of KZK fans.

well i hv not included kzk part  in the post...u can check it...only dmg part is dre.so plz dont talk too much...Show ur "KZK Nostalgia" in its forum not here...If U cant appreciate DMG, dnt waste ur tym coming here n spreading negativity
Originally posted by: mini_ksg_AR

well i hv not included kzk part  in the post...u can check it...only dmg part is dre.so plz dont talk too much...Show ur "KZK Nostalgia" in its forum not here...If U cant appreciate DMG, dnt waste ur tym coming here n spreading negativity

Though little late but you have apparently removed it as at Edited by mini_ksg_AR - 18 May 2011 at 12:19pm. 
Regarding your orders,tell someone who values them. 
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail

Though little late but you have apparently removed it as at Edited by mini_ksg_AR - 18 May 2011 at 12:19pm. 
Regarding your orders,tell someone who values them. 

Im sure u luk d same as ur Display pic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ...n 4get my"orders"or nething...i m sure u value nohing in lyf๐Ÿค“...cyaaa keep chatting alone and keep commenting...mmuuaaahhh
Originally posted by: mini_ksg_AR

Im sure u luk d same as ur Display pic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ...n 4get my"orders"or nething...i m sure u value nohing in lyf๐Ÿค“...cyaaa keep chatting alone and keep commenting...mmuuaaahhh

You seem to be an attention seeker. Perhaps you need a counselling session . You need not to be left alone . Ask your elders to give you some time . Being a professional person I value the reality whilst you value some random 3rd grade street actor .Unlike you. I do not breathe in and breath out on grovers orders. I have an independent mind . 

Kid spend some time with books too . From your posts you seem to be one of backbencher in class of duffers. Try watching something more innovative and informative  rather than dedicating your live to a cheater and filthy show. 
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago

You seem to be an attention seeker. Perhaps you need a counselling session . You need not to be left alone . Ask your elders to give you some time . Being a professional person I value the reality whilst you value some random 3rd grade street actor .Unlike you. I do not breathe in and breath out on grovers orders. I have an independent mind . 

Kid spend some time with books too . From your posts you seem to be one of backbencher in class of duffers. Try watching something more innovative and informative  rather than dedicating your live to a cheater and filthy show. 

๐Ÿคฃ Awesome
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

then go their forum and talk about them  this is the dmg forum not the kzk

oye ,  who are u to stop others  from posting in this forum? everyone is deemed to  state their opinions and she did , if u dont like her posts   plz ignore  instead of being obstacle in her way otherwise she will kick u badly..
Die1hard1Ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is so disgusting! Even when @mini_ksg_ar humbly requeted 4 no negative comments, DMG bashers keep on commenting here. I am an absolute & die hard DMG fan & I guess I understand the irritation of the bashers. Its been eight months since they have been LOVINGLY calling it CMG & hammering on & on about EMA & what not & trying 2 give DMG fans lessons in moral values but what difference has it made? Fans are still demanding the return of DMG, media articles like telly tadka ones have put it in the category of unforgettable shows, SBS & SBB keep on showing clips of DMG & AR every few weeks, U Me Aur Tv also showed clips of DMG & AR in its Valentines day episode this year. Whenever DMG is mentioned, Armaan - Riddhima are remembered. The more that they bash DMG & its fans, the more I love DMG, and I know its vice-versa also. So neither can they change my opinion about DMG & nor do I want 2 change their opinion. Let them be happy with their bashing. Though whenever I read their comments, a thought always crosses my mind that what would this moral debate have been like if the tent scene was between Sid & his ex-GF like it happens in so many shows? Would it have been like this only or is it so hateful bcoz Riddhima is a woman? I wonder. Anywayz, I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE DMG, my one & only all time favourite show & I am sooo happy 2 c it mentioned in this article. Way 2 go DMG & DMGians. DMG ROOOCCCKKKSSS!!!Edited by Die1hard1Ksgian - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kajenified

wow  it  was g8  to  see DMG  among the top shws   in tellywood.  nd y nt?  DMG acc to me was the best youth show  till date  sp DMG 1.   xcept for the last few days DMG2 wasnt   worth watching  but still ... DMG  with all its magic will always  be remembered  by its  loyal  viewers.  Hope  DMG 3  soon cums up  with AR. PROUD  TO  BE  A  DMGIAN.

dmg ko taalaa lag gaya hai .. .agar itna acha hota tou lusty scenes kay baad bhee chalta .. haaha lol