Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aquariun26

KZK was an awesome show...just because of Anurag Prerna...😍
the chemistry which they both shared was electrifying and perfect...!!!😍
i love them both...love AP love kzk because of AP...😳
I agree
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

I haven't seen KZK, but have seen parts of it.  And I have to agree - Ekta DOES know how to create love stories out of nothing.  She did a remarkable job with Prem and Mukti's love story.   I just can't handle watching sad shows, and well, seeing as how Prem and Mukti ended tragically (I realize they brought the girl in as a new character, but still, Prem-Mukti ended), I can't go and watch it now.   

And from the scenes I HAVE seen of Prerna and Bajaj - loved it.   You're so right, she creates love stories out of pain, and they're the ones that leave in impact on you.  

I wouldn't go and watch DMG now.  I absolutely and in love with the first year of the show.  But it is sooo tragic how the show ended, and the last year was, that ... well watching it now is just bitter sweet, if sweet at all.   But I have to say, what a first year it was.  No antagonist, no chaal - pench of family/friends.  No one out to get anyone, and beautiful acting by the entire gang.   Too bad about the last year.

Nevertheless, all these praises of KZK, and KGGK has made me want to watch these ... I dunno if I can do KZK ... too sad for me to watch, from what I've seen.  But I might give KGGK a shot ..  

-S
I agree
Anurag and Prerna and their atoot rishta was just amazing!!! I love the title song as well!!!😍 I feel like watching it again!!!

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

^^^^ two dramas I enjoyed as well!!! I miss these dramas they never make any good ones like they did back then!😭
love the fact that dmg has always been represented by KaSh be it then or now! truly those days were simply magical. somehow that magic was lost over the years :)
ya i also with kzk
bc that show was realy gud
ap was greet couple
i love them...

Originally posted by kasharti1

Thanks for sharing. :)

Why would we compare here? LOL. That's not a right thing to write imo, you could have simply said no comparing instead of singling out a particular fan group. Ah well, guess I'll have to deal with it! 😳

Anyway, thanks for sharing and even though I wasn't a fan of DMG or Armaan- Ridhima by the time it ended, I can't ingore the fact that it was DMG who gave me my fav couple, KaSh and thanks a million to DMG for that. Moreover, it was only KaSh who made me love Armaan- Ridhima for whatever time I did love Armaan- Ridhima, so thanks to them for that. I'm so happy to see DMG here as this was the only show that I used to be crazy about for a while, and even though it changed after the summer of 2008, I'm happy to see it here. :)

I personally, would remember DMG for giving me KaSh and all those cute KaSh moments and the mast gang- all those moments with KaSh as AR or ArSh and the gang are still ingrained in my memory and make me cry, but that is about all. I still kiss that DMG,neither DMG nor any other show could bring those precious days back FOR ME.  I would have loved if it ended in a dignified manner, but I can't change it now and it's completely my opinion so I hope no one takes offence! :))

Thanks DMG, for being a part of my life (though upto a certain time :P) and for giving me my always beloved couple KaSh. Love you for the happy memories that you gave to me, I'll never forget those days! xxx

"The show gave upcoming artist KSG and Shilpa Anand a  huge stature to remember for a life time. " 😍

And I'm so happy to see KaSh's name here, they definitely are an integral part of DMG and forgetting them is impossible for anyone, even the article says that- "to remember for a lifetime". I'm really glad to see my KaSh's name being mentioned here. I love them so much! <3 Thanks KaSh for being there in DMG and giving us the best time of our ives. :) xxx

Thanks again for sharing! <3  xxx
 So proud to be a KaShian. 😳😃

👏

dude you steal my WORDS 😉 

i was going to mention these things really  😊

👏

Originally posted by Fari.Kashian

Thank you so much for the article! Really appreciate it!
DMG season 1 was definitely the BEST SHOW EVER. And one of the reasons I think that is so is because of KaSh 😍
The other cast/jodis also did an amazing job to keep the show running until October 2009. I can not deny or ignore their efforts and hard work. Thank you to them as well, for keeping the show running. 

Love the article a lot. For the VERY FEW people denying that Kash had anything to do with DMGs success, just want to show you something.

"Most Wanted Jodi" - Showtime Magazine
 "Shilpa Anand is the face of DMG"   -Showtime Magazine
"Hottest Jodi on Television"  - Gr8 Magazine
Kash were included in the "Top 5 Most Memorable Jodis on Television"
"Karan&Shilpa should definitely work together again, we always enjoyed interviewing them" -SBB
"Karan&Shilpa sizzle on-air. We once again hope they will be back on screen" - Hill Road Media
"We ALWAYS get fan-mail about KSG and Shilpa Anand" - Showtime Magazine
SBS and many other channels never get tired of showing their clips even when KaSh are not together (season 1, 2 and even when DMG was off air).
Kashians are KNOWN for still demanding Kash and they have been recognized by many because of it.
Pankit's favorite Riddhima is Shilpa (hehe had to mention that because I think its so damn cute!)

Look the list goes on and on but I laid down enough info for you so it should be clear.
 MANY people think that DMG1 was what it was because of KaSh, along with the other jodis (Kasu and Kajen) and the rest of the cast. You can give MORE importance to whoever you want, but denying another persons hard work, effort and love is just STUPID.

Superrr saying buddy :)

Originally posted by Arpitachohan

kzk was best  i cant forget AP

then go their forum and talk about them  this is the dmg forum not the kzk
Originally posted by Zaxo

KZK was indeed the best show ever .Anurag Prena Bajaj Komolika Prem Mukti are characters which will remain in hearts forever.

Including shows like CMG in this legendary category is 😳

My opinion . 

😳

hey my kzk fan go to ur forum and talk about Anurag Prena Bajaj Komolika Prem Mukti in kzk forum okay bye and dont need to be jealous of dmg 😳
😳
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

KZK was da best.. is da best nd will always be da Best show of Ekta Kapoor..!!!😛

yeahhh maybe ur right but this is the  dmg forum ><