<DMG Telly Tadka Article>...Dnt miss - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

zaxo's ur posts are always ludicrous , they crack me in laughter even when i read those. u are superb in replying back ,   i feel that i should take tuetion  from you from now on ..
well its really immature of u guys to comment here...plz mk sure f not comenting again  , well ignoring warnings is ur fav job n we kno dat bt plz dnt spoil my post n dont show me ur love for DMG by commenting negative statements...Ihope u Remembr dat  THANK YOUEdited by mini_ksg_AR - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nits_21

GR8 to see DMG mentioned in d list...

Doctors in love and with that came about the birth of the most gorgeous couple " Armaan - Riddhima".  The show created hysteria to the point that fans started to write fan fiction about how they wanted Armaan -Riddhima to be in their story. The show gave upcoming artist KSG and Shilpa Anand a  huge stature to remember for a life time.

vry well said, d show gave KASH a huge stature, n not d othr way around.
Erm, I disagree, I think BOTH helped each other grow, there's no "other way round"  πŸ˜³
As you might know, it takes two hands to clap. 😳

Originally posted by kasharti1

Erm, I disagree, I think BOTH helped each other grow, there's no "other way round"  πŸ˜³
As you might know, it takes two hands to clap. 😳

i meant d same yashi...but alas som1 didnt understandπŸ˜ƒ
bdw hows ur plant kingdom?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by neha-rockss

i meant d same yashi...but alas som1 didnt understandπŸ˜ƒ
bdw hows ur plant kingdom?πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Yeah, I dunno if they'll understand this too, but I tried like you did! πŸ˜ƒ

Ohhh!! Don't talk about plant kingdom, I was studying english (Hamlet) last night so didn't get a chance to do it but will do it tonight. Today was officially the last day of school FOREVER, now we have block classes, but not necessary to go to them, we can go if we have a problem or want to revise some particular thing, so I'm gonna like stay at home for 3 weeks now and study,study and study and cram in everything! πŸ˜† Dreading plant biology! πŸ˜† 
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kasharti1

πŸ˜† Yeah, I dunno if they'll understand this too, but I tried like you did! πŸ˜ƒ

Ohhh!! Don't talk about plant kingdom, I was studying english (Hamlet) last night so didn't get a chance to do it but will do it tonight. Today was officially the last day of school FOREVER, now we have block classes, but not necessary to go to them, we can go if we have a problem or want to revise some particular thing, so I'm gonna like stay at home for 3 weeks now and study,study and study and cram in everything! πŸ˜† Dreading plant biology! πŸ˜† 
chill babzz do as wat i told u...
nd remeber dat tip...nd den ALL IZZ WELL
tc cya gn dear nd cool 3 weeks enuf 4 ur studiesπŸ˜ƒ so do well
Originally posted by neha-rockss

chill babzz do as wat i told u...
nd remeber dat tip...nd den ALL IZZ WELL
tc cya gn dear nd cool 3 weeks enuf 4 ur studiesπŸ˜ƒ so do well
haha, yeah, I'll do that only, thanks a mill for the help! <3 😳
Bye! Tc! C ya soon! <3 And thanks! <3 Gn! πŸ˜ƒ
kasautii zindagii kay is the best show ever!!! πŸ˜ƒ most amazing love story on indian television!! the performances by the lead actors are unmatchable!! love PRB and AP... this was a show where both the couples were equally popular!

truly an epic show!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

LOVE SHWETA... her role as Prerna will never be forgotten!!

well its really immature of u guys to comment here...plz mk sure f not comenting again  , well ignoring warnings is ur fav job n we kno dat bt plz dnt spoil my post n dont show me ur love for DMG by commenting negative statements...Ihope u Remembr dat  THANK YOU

Hey no point telling them anything... its best to ignore them n their comments... 
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

kasautii zindagii kay is the best show ever!!! πŸ˜ƒ most amazing love story on indian television!! the performances by the lead actors are unmatchable!! love PRB and AP... this was a show where both the couples were equally popular!

truly an epic show!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

LOVE SHWETA... her role as Prerna will never be forgotten!!

good post nitu , i remember that it had lasted 7 years on tv for amazing story ,  ekta's shows were such shows which  could hv been watched with family members but dmg , at silent mode  and that too  by closing door of room...
Originally posted by sonam_

well its really immature of u guys to comment here...plz mk sure f not comenting again  , well ignoring warnings is ur fav job n we kno dat bt plz dnt spoil my post n dont show me ur love for DMG by commenting negative statements...Ihope u Remembr dat  THANK YOU[/QUOTE]

Hey no point telling them anything... its best to ignore them n their comments... 
[/QUOTE]

but u are not able to do so..