Users

Frequent Posters

ashaj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
KZK WAS THE BEST SERIAL EVERπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
..ayaan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dmg will always be remembered for KaSh...they truly rock...
Thnx for the article!
farzana4shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 KZK was the best show. I love PRB to the core πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for posting that article...

dmg was for sure the best show which i have ever seen ...and it has made a deep impact for sure that is why we r still writing dmg ffs and we r still waiting for next season of dmg and i wish all dmg fans hopes come true soon...

no show can compete dmg and i think we will be able to show them that thish show is badly needed on tv...

pls we want dmg back

AR for lyf
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  as many shows are mentioned in ds  article ,out of which i found   only ekta's shows better  because those all were not full of  filthy story  as we had watched in  dmg  where as sanjivani was  better show and was watchable ..

kzk was one of the best show of star plus which i had ever watched in my lyfe , all chars of that shows were  memorable and every moment from that show is noteworthy to whoever had watched ds show .. still miss  golden days  , if still any director contemplates to  restart any show is only kasautii   zindagi which deserves to be back once again on tc screen. btw i m glad to read ds article still our fav shows is remembered even after  long ages ...
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The first season of DMG was remarkable... everything about the show was nice n refreshing...!!! the actors, the story, the atmosphere that was built got a lot of us hooked to it... it was a good change from the usual saas-bahu drama's... n left a huge impact on the audience... 

About K-soaps i have only one thing to say... jitna keechad mein uthruge uthni gandagi paoge... 
Edited by sonam_ - 12 years ago
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article! Loved KGGK, glad to see it mentioned! πŸ˜Š
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kahaani-Kasauti-Kyunki were da pioneer of daily soaps... i believe there were no shows which became so famous b4 these... 4 me Kahaani Ghar Gar Kii was da best show everπŸ₯³ really really miss it... specially my Paro😳 
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
my votes goes to KZK the love between anu and prerna was amazing and the second chance to love and life between mr.baja and prerna was worthy to watch it b/c their love story was made from pain not from fairytale. then came prem and mukti which was too cute! amazing love story and great cast which made history. ekta maya knows how to create a good love story even though she is sometime crazyπŸ˜† still she is amazing.

p.s. never seen dmg during KASH time but i heard it was amazing during that time but then when i did see it in the end it was puke worthy show.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: farzana4shweta

KZK was the best show. I love PRB to the core πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

BINGO!!!! the only reason i watch KZK was b/c of the passionate yet silent love between PRB!!!! their love story was mindblowing, never seen such an intense love story like PRB did.