<DMG Telly Tadka Article>...Dnt miss

mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
b4 goin ahead ...if u r not an AR fan or dmg fan, den dis is nt ur place to be...so plzzz stay out of dis post...
Heyy ppl I m bak again wid another telly tadka article which will make every DMGian and Arian really proud''read d article n u r gonna understand wat I mean

Shows that have left an impact

Shows come and go but there are only few who leave a major impact on us.  These Shows  bring about the charisma, the drama, the grandeur in a grand manner . The characters , and sets are larger than life. We as a audience see something which we have only dreamt about. To  be a part of this in real life is not possible so sadly we have to make do with  them in reel life .

Another beautiful love story which brought about the new beginning to StarOne  channel was" Dill Mill Gayye" which is a sequel to " Sanjeevini ". It's basically a rom com with beautiful moments of love mingled in. The channel did a wonderful job of creating romance in a  hospital backdrop. Doctors in love and with that came about the birth of the most gorgeous couple " Armaan - Riddhima".  The show created hysteria to the point that fans started to write fan fiction about how they wanted Armaan -Riddhima to be in their story. The show gave upcoming artist KSG and Shilpa Anand a  huge stature to remember for a life time. The show got immense popularity and took StarOne to heights.

If we go back 2-3 decades , we would get shows like  "hum log "and  " Tara" too...Tara in those times was a benchmark for women as it was female centric..Back then, it was a huge deal to come up shows like this. Reality show also have and will  go on in future to create big dhamakas on the channels. Be it "Kbc" or Indian idol" or Sa Re Ga Ma,  they all  have rocked the country and therefore second third seasons of these reality shows did  come about.Especially reality shows  like Sa Re Ga Ma  which have given undoubtedly given platform to the upcoming artists and groomed their hidden talents.Its with this kind of reality show any lay man can dream about  doing big in life.Our play back  singers like, Sunidhi chauhan, Sonu Nigam, Shreya Goshal ,Shaan are a few popular names to begin with who have made name from these shows.

Hence  ,shows whether reality or fictional  always have a good and a bad side to it.. Today's shows are short , sweet and switch over fast to give variety to the audience, where as  shows back then  would run for 7-8 years with generation leaps.  That was also an era and so is today.. Hence enjoy what the makers give us  and place them in a sweet memory box, as shows which come  and conquer do not come again...

Author - Navyanka Varma
Telly Tadka 

Its such a great thing that DMG has been included in a list of shows that have created history👏👏...i am not sayin dat dis has not happened earlier...yes Dmg has topped lists of best shows...but here being compared to master pieces like Hum Log is a big achievement in itself🤗...n it also prooves dat Dmg was always abt ARMAAN-RIDHIMA😳 n loadss of fun n masti...n thats why for me DMG will always be wat we n-joyed from 20th aug 2007 to 21st sep 2009... n ya ofc from 14th oct 2010 -2nd nov 2010 when many ppl from old gang returned n we were bak watching d show😉😃...I mentioned 2nd nov bcz dat was the last day we saw DMG on our TV screens😒😒😒(Repeat episods of 29 oct)

Those who do not like/agree to what is mentioned abt dmg...its my humble request plzz dnt waste ur tym comenting bad n spoiling my post

Plzz no comparision of jodis

Edited by mini_ksg_AR - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for posting the article. Yes DMG will always be named with the shows which has created history. It has contributed to the television history a lot with the awesome magical love story of Armaan and Riddhima whoever played the role of Riddhima, be it Shilpa or Sukriti or Jennifer.

The sad part is that Star One was not available at that time in many places. Still then it could create a long impact on tele history and will be remembered always.
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: laizu

Thanks a lot for posting the article. Yes DMG will always be named with the shows which has created history. It has contributed to the television history a lot with the awesome magical love story of Armaan and Riddhima whoever played the role of Riddhima, be it Shilpa or Sukriti or Jennifer.

The sad part is that Star One was not available at that time in many places. Still then it could create a long impact on tele history and will be remembered always.

yes truly it will...i feel so proud of the fact dat i watched a show dat is  n will always be considered one of the best hindi tv shows n best youth shw too...i misss it
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Thanx for this article

Hun why would we compare here

Back with article i skipped but only read abt DMG it feel goos to see dat people are still considering it as the best show and we cant frgt dat this show has given us alot like frnds we have now who have become like a family masti full gang whom we love alot and will cherish their memories foreva but the best part is obviously which i love is KaSh part as a fan i feel really proud dat KaSh name is still coming together ofcourse they have left us in daze with their chemistry and now they are counted as one of unforgetable jodi's gr8 love KaSh alot
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: tzahra

Thanx for this article

Hun why would we compare here

Back with article i skipped but only read abt DMG it feel goos to see dat people are still considering it as the best show and we cant frgt dat this show has given us alot like frnds we have now who have become like a family masti full gang whom we love alot and will cherish their memories foreva but the best part is obviously which i love is KaSh part as a fan i feel really proud dat KaSh name is still coming together ofcourse they have left us in daze with their chemistry and now they are counted as one of unforgetable jodi's gr8 love KaSh alot

hey dnt get me wrong...i wrote d comparision thing keeping a few kash fans in mind as i hv seen dem doin dat in others' posts...so plz dnt get me wrong n i didnt mean to be rude if u felt dat way...😊😊
yaa dmg has given us mny frenz..dis forum is lyk our second home..n yea Kash is special😳...it all started wid dem...DMG - will always be special  
fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww I wish DMG b 7-8 year chalta...
bt they missed my Sujal's show Kahiin TO Hoga😭
Die1hard1Ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is so good!!! DMG has found a place with other hit shows & is considered as a show that created history & Armaan-Riddhima are considered as a gorgeous couple!!! This is JUST GRRREEEAAATTT!!! It was & still is my one & only all time favourite show!!! And the article mentioned KSG & SA name which is even better!!! I really wish that DMG3 comes back!!! Fingers crossed 4 that!!! Edited by Die1hard1Ksgian - 12 years ago
hori thumbnail
'' KSG and Shilpa Anand a huge stature to remember for a life time''🥳 Edited by hori - 12 years ago
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx a lot for sharing the article
i truly believe it the show was about armaan riddhima
nd no one else. AR/kash/kasu/kajen rocked it
i also miss the show very much
this was one show which was full of
happiness till season1 use to love every scene
nd dialogues of season1.
this one show is defo the reason for star one's popularity before this show star one was no where to be heard.
KSG is person because of whom 3 years star one has gained popularity. this show nt only to the channel but also gave popularity to the production house a lot. till date their shows went on air for max 1 yr this is one show which ran for 3 yrs.
i miss the show esp Armaan nd AR lovestory nd my entire old gang
will always remember the season 1 nd the last 2 weeks of dmg they were the best.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww... Soo true they have written abt dmg!! I agree wid each nd everu word of wht has been written in this article!! Dmg truly rocked!!!!