India-Forums

Finale difference was of 7-8 points!!!! (Page 9)

Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

7-8 points with 5 judges isn't that big of a difference. Anyways congrats to Jalwa though I wanted Josh to win...tis okay because they're my winners :D And yayy for Jai getting a 50/50! :)

@Pradarshak
Are you counting just solos and not takkars? I think Kruti's tandav also got a 30..the second week was the only week so far where Jalwa gave competition in solos. Otherwise Josh's solos are wayyy better than Jalwa's solos. 

I don't think Kruti got 10-10-10 in tandav round, even if you add takkars and duets leaving the kids :
Takkar
Jalwa - Kruti, Amar, Dharmesh
Josh - Prince, Siddesh
Duet
Mayuresh-Bhavna???

Missed some???

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Glad for Jalwa win...Jalwa had the talent, the humility, and the character that best represents DID...Tongue I wonder what Prince, Sid, and Jai have to say about this victory? There was a lot of talk done by these 3 contestants about how much better they were then DID 2 and how they would easily win and how DID 2 weren't even deserving to be on the same stage as them...Big smile We have Prince who cost his team the finale by forgetting his dance steps, and we have Jai who cost his team a shot at last week by breaking the rules of the show...Big smile So 2 of the people who did most of the bashing wound up being served huge slices of humble pie...Karma is great...what goes around comes around...Big smile Prince was telling DID 2 contestants to practice and turns out he is the one that needed the practice...forgetting his steps in the finale...Big smile awesome

I agree. I remember when remo said upto now the scores r same and in finale whoever wins..wins..at that time Siddhesh was giving waving hands..saying does not matter..hum hi jitengeTongue back firedLOL
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pradarshak

7-8 points with 5 judges isn't that big of a difference. Anyways congrats to Jalwa though I wanted Josh to win...tis okay because they're my winners :D And yayy for Jai getting a 50/50! :)

@Pradarshak
Are you counting just solos and not takkars? I think Kruti's tandav also got a 30..the second week was the only week so far where Jalwa gave competition in solos. Otherwise Josh's solos are wayyy better than Jalwa's solos. 

I don't think Kruti got 10-10-10 in tandav round, even if you add takkars and duets leaving the kids :
Takkar
Josh - Prince, Siddesh
Duet
Mayuresh-Bhavna???

Missed some???

Kruti got 10-10-10 in tandav
DHARMESH GOT 10-10-10 IN SOLO

And when u say dont count rutu-vaishu..whats that ..bar bar kehte hain...to kya atul-avneet ko nahi milte iska matlab ya nahi ki inka count nahi ho..it works same as adults..OK!!!!

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
^except
atul avneet were not in DID 1

nor were rutu-vaishu in DID2

they were in LM

the comparison brought forth for that argument was solely between DID1 particpants and DID 2 participants.
Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

@Pradarshak

Takkar
Josh - Prince, Siddesh
Duet
Mayuresh-Bhavna???

Missed some???

And when u say dont count rutu-vaishu..whats that ..bar bar kehte hain...to kya atul-avneet ko nahi milte iska matlab ya nahi ki inka count nahi ho..it works same as adults..OK!!!!

I have already counted Dharmesh's in my previous post where I counted only solos. Kitne bar gino ge.

Bacchey were not part of DID 1 or DID 2 , that's why. Why can't you read ? Avneet got 10-10-10 too.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Big smile It's great to hear some DID 1 fans make excuses for DID 1's defeat...Tongue How about this reason? They lost because they weren't as good as the winners...Tongue 

Salman was the best in DID 1 that's why he won

Shakti was the best in DID 2 that's why she won

Jeetu was the best in DID LM that's why he won

DID Doubles winning Jodi was the best that's why they won

and...

DID 2 was the best and that's why they won DID DKS

Tongue Unless DID 1 fans are saying it's all fixed then in that instance, Salman, Shakti, Jeetu etc aren't really deserving because Zee fixes all shows so they aren't really winners...Tongue which is it DID 1 fans? Is everything fixed? Is nothing fixed? or is only DID DKS fixed because DID 1 lost? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shastradhari

@Pradarshak

Takkar
Josh - Prince, Siddesh
Duet
Mayuresh-Bhavna???

Missed some???

I have already counted Dharmesh's in my previous post where I counted only solos. Kitne bar gino ge.

Bacchey were not part of DID 1 or DID 2 , that's why. Why can't you read ? Avneet got 10-10-10 too.

Big smile Team Jalwa won, because they were the best...Big smile Your redoing of the math aren't going to change facts...Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by Nishita123

Man , its so hillarious that now "truth" and "Sachhai" are being brough in the picutre...LOL...Suraj Barjatya / Yash Raj movie effect ?? LOLLOL
And by this logic , everyone who lost / runners up are less truthful ShockedLOLLOL

let us not even bring who the runner up in DID2  was here thenLOL

Some people will do about anything to make some contestants look good and other looks "evil".
I guess by this definition everybody in Jalwa is less truthful because the winner  of DID 2 was ShaktiBig smile

salman, shakti and jeetumoni are not there. by that standard all the participants are evil and arrogantLOL

attacking participants like this is not allowed Big smile 

when did we attack anyone, we were just going along with what the definition of truth and sachai is on  this forumBig smile I can't believe your the one accusing someone of attacking contestantsConfused Weren't you the one calling some contestants" losers" few weeks back?
Shocked

Ummm i thought I explained to you what "loser" meant Wink forgot so soon? Loser is someone who loses in a contest. And yes even Dsir is a "loser" by this definition, but he's also a winner...(DID 2, DKS)

Im feeling bad for some Josh contestants though! Jai, Vrushali, Mayuresh...they have done 3 seasons of DID and lost all of em in some way or the other!! 

I am glad you finally admitted the fact that "yes even Dsir is a "loser"', I know it is kind of hard to accept the truth but it only took you about 2 season to figure that outBig smile
The fact of life is that everyone wins and loses some battles, DID 2 won the finale, but DID 1 won 3 weeks of the 6 weeks compared to DID 2 only wining 2.

Big smile Wow amazing how you were the only one able to figure that out...Big smile Oh no you exposed Zee...Big smile now what?  In your mind Josh won...yayyy...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index