India-Forums

Finale difference was of 7-8 points!!!! (Page 4)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Ankit: at the rate you use the "Confused", I cannot help but wonder ke tum kya seriously itney confused rehtey ho in real life ya phir yeh sirf forum ka kamaal hai? LOL

Just an observation. :P

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I don't care who won, but the finale better come with a buttload of awesome performances!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
i wanted josh to win
anyway congratulations team jalwa
josh will always be winners for me. their performances will always be remembered, and were a treat to watch.

congratulations once again jalwa Smile
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
why the heck do they do last minute changes if they cannot cope up with it..hope to see some fataka performaces and no disappointments...hope Prince is not the reason for their defeat..
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by Pradarshak

Congrats to DID 2! Though always felt DID 1 was stronger team.

Coming to points, agar 5 judge honge to winning by 7-8 marks no big deal. Even if one judge is bit biased to one team , that team is going to be a sure-shot winner. Dekhne ke baad hi pata chalega.

Happy for Jai...he did not let his fans down.Clap

I agree that 7-8 marks is barely anything because there were five judges.  If the finale only had two judge and Jalwa won by 7-8 points that would be big but that did not happen.

Big smile Yeah that's right when Jalwa wins by 7-8 points it's not a big deal, but when Josh wins by a point or two like they did in 2  of the episodes that means everything...Big smile

For the finale Jalwa won it doesn't matter if they won by one point or 7. My point was that some people are making it seem that 7-8, with 5 judges on the panel i just merely stated point margin which jalwa won by is not a lot. When did is ay say that when josh won by 2 points it was a big deal?
Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by Pradarshak

Congrats to DID 2! Though always felt DID 1 was stronger team.

Coming to points, agar 5 judge honge to winning by 7-8 marks no big deal. Even if one judge is bit biased to one team , that team is going to be a sure-shot winner. Dekhne ke baad hi pata chalega.

Happy for Jai...he did not let his fans down.Clap

I agree that 7-8 marks is barely anything because there were five judges.  If the finale only had two judge and Jalwa won by 7-8 points that would be big but that did not happen.

Big smile Yeah that's right when Jalwa wins by 7-8 points it's not a big deal, but when Josh wins by a point or two like they did in 2  of the episodes that means everything...Big smile
It was never a BIG DEAL, who said it was a big deal when Josh won by few points. It's a reply to the topic starter who thinks it's a big deal and is quite astonished without doing the math.
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Obviously...DID 2 is way ahead of DID 1 in all ways Clap At the end, truth, team effort and humility always wins Thumbs Up

Ouch!! While I have a really soft corner for DID 2 contestants because I did not watch DID 1, don't you think that's a little harsh to imply that DID 1 did not put in the "effort" into their performances? It's okay to side with one team, but let's not take the credit away from the other team like this. DID 1 contestants gave some awesome performances in DKS as well! The show would not have been the same without either team. While Siddesh, Jai and Prince may be outspoken (and rude sometimes), they are also great dancers at the same time. You can say they lack humility, but I don't think it's fair to say that all of DID 1 lacks humility because Mayuresh, Paulson, Vrushali and Alisha come across as very grounded to me.
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Man , its so hillarious that now "truth" and "Sachhai" are being brough in the picutre...LOL...Suraj Barjatya / Yash Raj movie effect ?? LOLLOL
And by this logic , everyone who lost / runners up are less truthful - even in DID2  ShockedLOLLOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 17 May 2011 at 2:47pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index