Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats to DID 2! Though always felt DID 1 was stronger team.

Coming to points, agar 5 judge honge to winning by 7-8 marks no big deal. Even if one judge is bit biased to one team , that team is going to be a sure-shot winner. Dekhne ke baad hi pata chalega.

Happy for Jai...he did not let his fans down.๐Ÿ‘
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats to team Jalwa๐Ÿ˜Š

wanted team Josh to win though๐Ÿ˜ณ anyways waiting to watch the finale๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jalwa won... well they deserved it 
congrats
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i was rooting for josh all the way, absolutely love them, they had a strong team who really performed well and gave some memorable performances

though jalwa gave better group performances in terms of co-ordination, their solo's weren't impressive apart from a few, though jalwa also have some good contestants

but IMHO josh were the more deserving team, anyways congrats to the winners DKS was a treat to watch 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i wanted josh to win

either way congratulations to Jalwa.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats to Jalwa

Wanted Josh to win -  Most of the dancers are all time great dancers of DID - loved their performaces...undoubtedly it was a strong team in terms of dancers...

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Obviously...DID 2 is way ahead of DID 1 in all ways ๐Ÿ‘ At the end, truth, team effort and humility always wins ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Obviously...DID 2 is way ahead of DID 1 in all ways ๐Ÿ‘ At the end, truth, team effort and humility always wins ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This is a competition and one team had to win I don't know why your bring "truth" in all your posts.Your post make it seem that no one in DID 1 was truthful or had any humility.  I think both teams were good and Josh deserved to win as much as Jalwa did. In the last six weeks Josh won 3 while jalwa only won twice if you included the finale. Josh might have won last week also becasue they were ahead by four points before the takkar. So also don't get how is DID2 ahead of DID in all ways๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† if the judges had not equaled the scores there is no way DID 2 could have won๐Ÿ˜ฒ I congratulate DID 2 for their victory, but there victory does not prove they are better than DID 1, if they would have won most of the weeks they I would admit they were the better team but as you can see that is not the case. 

Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pradarshak

Congrats to DID 2! Though always felt DID 1 was stronger team.

Coming to points, agar 5 judge honge to winning by 7-8 marks no big deal. Even if one judge is bit biased to one team , that team is going to be a sure-shot winner. Dekhne ke baad hi pata chalega.

Happy for Jai...he did not let his fans down.๐Ÿ‘

I agree that 7-8 marks is barely anything because there were five judges.  If the finale only had two judge and Jalwa won by 7-8 points that would be big but that did not happen.
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

i wanted josh to win

either way congratulations to Jalwa.

I wanted josh to win also, but if the format of the show had stayed the same then Josh did win. But  oh well.