India-Forums

Finale difference was of 7-8 points!!!! (Page 16)

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by jeshwini

I totally agree with MRmanagements scores.. by right Josh should have won if you follow the results as it is. Why are people who are defying this scores not posting their own scores so far if they think that the scores written by MRmanagement is wrong. I have gone through all the pages and i was expecting to get a reply otherwise where anyone can prove him wrong. But amazingly noone has done that so far.
So literally it means that Josh was the deserving team who should have won. To date and in future i will still support siddesh.prince and Jai . they are the best.

People will keep on saying that the scores i posted are wrong when they are right. It is good to hear that their is someone who has any sense left in them.
@ Ankit
You keep on repeating the same song again and again that I am posting misinformation then why don't you post the actual results to prove me wrong?Big smile You have time to argue with people for  hours on this forum and you say you don't have time to go back and check the results for each weekConfused I have posted "truth"LOL and if you really think that I am misleading people prove me wrong rather than copy and pasting the same line from post to postWink

Confused Here's a list of the misinformation you have spread thus far...

1) Prince didn't say anything rude and arrogant when he told DID 2 folks that they are lazy and need to practice more if they hope to beat DID 1

2) D sir called Jai egotistic...When it was Mayuresh who called Jai egotistic

Confused Now if you don't know the basics of the show, how could your "results" be taken seriously...Confused No offense but I would rather believe Remo and Shaimak over your "results"...Confused

WOW prince never said DID 2 contestants were lazy he said they need to practice more. Who is spreading misinformation now?
Keep on making exucse when you know that if the judges had not equaled the score jalwa would have lost! Besides you there is almost nobody else complaining that I have been posting misinformation but on other side people have commented that they agree with my posts.

Big smile When Osama was killed, no one paid attention to those people who said he wasn't...Big smile who cares? The facts don't change because some people wish they would...Big smile You are trying to fight a lost cause...Jai, Prince, Siddhesh all showed their true colors on the show and they were rewarded in a nice way...Prince said DID 2 should practice more and guess who forgot their steps in the finale? Big smile Yup you guessed it Prince...so figure out who really needed the practice...Big smile Jai fancied himself the best dancer on the show, and constantly put others down well guess who was one of the main reasons behind Josh losing? Big smile Yup you guessed it, Jai...Big smile So you see things always work out in the end...Big smile So you don't want to accept the will of judges? Big smile who am I to stop you from crying sour grapes? Big smile continue along...Big smile Jalwa has won and that won't change...Big smile

similarly when Osama's son was supposedly killed no one paid attention to it...only later to realize that he is actually alive and had escaped...now that does matter to a lot of Americans...LOL...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementhindu4lyfyipeeNishita123petticoat

jeshwini Newbie
jeshwini
jeshwini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Competitors  weren't  born to follow and I'm not sure if they were born to lead, but what I'm certain is that they were born to fight their way through life and win. Winners build on mistakes.

If you're not making mistakes. you're not taking risks, and that means you're not going anywhere. The key is to make mistakes faster than the competition, so you have more changes to learn and win.

Price, Jai and Siddesh are competitors and they have achieved alot leave alone the fact that Jalwa won the competition, They took risks and its not coz of them that Josh lost. Josh lost coz maybe Jalwa had a good day as Parves clearly said that there always a good day and a bad day. That necessarily does not mean that Jai and Prince are responsible for their loss.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementFakeLove

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
awww yei Go jalwa <3 

hobbes Newbie
hobbes
hobbes

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
It wasn't a surprise at all jalwa had won. But one thing did surprised me, Jai got full marks! It's very hard for him to get great remarks from the judges eventhough he's the one who always giving the best! Was it bcoz of the judges guiltiness towards him or maybe what had happened last week was just an act? So, the both team will tie and jalwa can be crowned the winner. If it wasn't an act, pity Jai had been treated like that ; but if vice versa, then Jai is a very2 good actor. What ever it was, love Jai so much and so happy he got great mark for the finale. He totally deserves it. :D
dondy Groupbie
dondy
dondy

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
WHERE IS TERENCE??????????!!!!!!! :(
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
congrats Jalwa

i'm actually rooting for DID1 to win the competition cos i feel dey have a strong team comparitively
anyways ATB DID1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelalover

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Some people might want to thwack me, but I'm really happy Jai earned a perfect score after last week's disaser. I do not condone how he spoke to the judges, he was out of line and it's a fact, but I do also acknowledge that he's a human being and can screw up sometime just like the rest of us. If he worked hard for the finale, and really did understand where he went wrong last week, I think this is really great for him as a parting note. Especially since the marks come from the judges themselves. Peace. Smile

Edited by nandinidev - 19 May 2011 at 5:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverNisha_90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index