India-Forums

Finale difference was of 7-8 points!!!! (Page 15)

Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Pradarshak

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Ankit, i'd lose count if I tried to count the number of times you've used the word 'cheat and fraud' over the last few daysLOL

You don't want to take his word for it..fine! But we're free to believe who we want. :)

Big smileAnd we are free to NOT believe who we don't want to believe...Big smile

Wohi toh bola maine..that you don't have to take his word for it.Smile

Main kaha bol rahi hoon ki believe everything he has to say just like I don't believe everything that comes out of Geeta's mouthSmile

Tongue Kaha Geeta aur kaha Jai...one is a contestant who hasn't won a major dance competition in the past 3 years, and the other is a successful choreographer who works with the likes of Farah Khan...Tongue Kaha Raja Bhoj aur kaha...

It's funny na how he didn't win DID1 yet they still requested for him to come and be a mentor on DID LM and they wanted him back on DKS too.Smile

Geeta may be the world's most successful choreographer which obviously she isn't lol but that doesn't mean I'll believe everything she says. Tum ko uski har baat mani hai toh tum mano na..yaha pe pakka tumhe koi bhi nahi rokegaTongue

Great that Geeta is still assisting Fahrah, and Jai is actually choreographing for international stars like EnriqueSmile
You know what's real sad...even after remaining so loyal to DID Geeta was called as a Guest judge and not a parmanent one in DKS.

I'm sure there's a really good reason why she was just a guest judge and nothing more than that. ;)

Or if you really want to speculate then maybe she is busy assisting Fahrah? Who knows?
Don't worry people with come up with excuses, and we are all fools.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfgilmores

jeshwini Newbie
jeshwini
jeshwini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with MRmanagements scores.. by right Josh should have won if you follow the results as it is. Why are people who are defying this scores not posting their own scores so far if they think that the scores written by MRmanagement is wrong. I have gone through all the pages and i was expecting to get a reply otherwise where anyone can prove him wrong. But amazingly noone has done that so far.
So literally it means that Josh was the deserving team who should have won. To date and in future i will still support siddesh.prince and Jai . they are the best.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2angelcutie09MrManagementNamrata_12hindu4lyf

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeshwini

I totally agree with MRmanagements scores.. by right Josh should have won if you follow the results as it is. Why are people who are defying this scores not posting their own scores so far if they think that the scores written by MRmanagement is wrong. I have gone through all the pages and i was expecting to get a reply otherwise where anyone can prove him wrong. But amazingly noone has done that so far.
So literally it means that Josh was the deserving team who should have won. To date and in future i will still support siddesh.prince and Jai . they are the best.

Big smile I am sure Prince, Siddhesh, and Jai will be happy to hear that...Big smile Tell me what makes them the best? Did any of them win any seasons of DID? Big smile Shouldn't someone actually have to win something in order to be the best at it? Big smile But hey what's logic to someone who insists that they know more then thousands of people who watch the show...Big smile So the Zee team, the mentors judging the show, the majority of the viewers etc. are either all wrong or are purposely keeping quiet just so that Jalwa could win...Big smile Makes perfect sense to me...Big smile The made up results on the forum should take precedence over Remo and Shaimak's decision on the show...Big smile 

PS ---- Why stop only with this season? Big smile Let's change the actual results of all the seasons of DID

DID 1 winer ---- Jai Big smile

DID 2 Winner ---- Prince (eventhough he didn't compete, he would have won so if he did so let's just make him the winner) Big smile

DID Doubles winner ---- Siddhesh ( I know he didn't compete and it was doulbes so there has to be someone else with him, but come on does Siddhesh really need anyone else, as he said no one else can be as good as him so let's just make him the winner of this season)Big smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 17 May 2011 at 7:03pm
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

People will keep on saying that the scores i posted are wrong when they are right. It is good to hear that their is someone who has any sense left in them.
@ Ankit
You keep on repeating the same song again and again that I am posting misinformation then why don't you post the actual results to prove me wrong?Big smile You have time to argue with people for  hours on this forum and you say you don't have time to go back and check the results for each weekConfused I have posted "truth"LOL and if you really think that I am misleading people prove me wrong rather than copy and pasting the same line from post to postWink
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

People will keep on saying that the scores i posted are wrong when they are right. It is good to hear that their is someone who has any sense left in them.
@ Ankit
You keep on repeating the same song again and again that I am posting misinformation then why don't you post the actual results to prove me wrong?Big smile You have time to argue with people for  hours on this forum and you say you don't have time to go back and check the results for each weekConfused I have posted "truth"LOL and if you really think that I am misleading people prove me wrong rather than copy and pasting the same line from post to postWink

Confused Here's a list of the misinformation you have spread thus far...

1) Prince didn't say anything rude and arrogant when he told DID 2 folks that they are lazy and need to practice more if they hope to beat DID 1

2) D sir called Jai egotistic...When it was Mayuresh who called Jai egotistic

Confused Now if you don't know the basics of the show, how could your "results" be taken seriously...Confused No offense but I would rather believe Remo and Shaimak over your "results"...Confused
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

@ Ankit

1) Prince didn't say anything rude and arrogant when he told DID 2 folks that they are lazy and need to practice more if they hope to beat DID 1

Confused Now if you don't know the basics of the show, how could your "results" be taken seriously...Confused No offense but I would rather believe Remo and Shaimak over your "results"...Confused

WOW prince never said DID 2 contestants were lazy he said they need to practice more. Who is spreading misinformation now?
Keep on making exucse when you know that if the judges had not equaled the score jalwa would have lost! Besides you there is almost nobody else complaining that I have been posting misinformation but on other side people have commented that they agree with my posts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelalover

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
jitne ke liye 1 point hi kafi hai..mere friendsTongue

Agar 7-8 points se jite hai...then people are giving excuse that there r 5 judges so its not a big deal..

Its opposite for me..agar 2 judges hote to log botle biased hai...
2 ki jagah 5 ne scores diye hai..all 5 cannot be wrong..its not 1 person score will make difference..

Is it possible that one judge will give 10 and other will give 5-6 number?????

lets wait and watch ...to me its good margin with what JALWA WON!!!

Clap
congrats JALWA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

@ Ankit

WOW prince never said DID 2 contestants were lazy he said they need to practice more. Who is spreading misinformation now?
Keep on making exucse when you know that if the judges had not equaled the score jalwa would have lost! Besides you there is almost nobody else complaining that I have been posting misinformation but on other side people have commented that they agree with my posts.

Big smile When Osama was killed, no one paid attention to those people who said he wasn't...Big smile who cares? The facts don't change because some people wish they would...Big smile You are trying to fight a lost cause...Jai, Prince, Siddhesh all showed their true colors on the show and they were rewarded in a nice way...Prince said DID 2 should practice more and guess who forgot their steps in the finale? Big smile Yup you guessed it Prince...so figure out who really needed the practice...Big smile Jai fancied himself the best dancer on the show, and constantly put others down well guess who was one of the main reasons behind Josh losing? Big smile Yup you guessed it, Jai...Big smile So you see things always work out in the end...Big smile So you don't want to accept the will of judges? Big smile who am I to stop you from crying sour grapes? Big smile continue along...Big smile Jalwa has won and that won't change...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index