Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Why wasn't Terrence called for DKS? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Because he did not remain loyal. I believe, you said it yourself so many times.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pradarshak

Because he did not remain loyal. I believe, you said it yourself so many times.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ why wasn't Remo called  for DID Doubles? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜›Amrita was invited to be on DID LM so was Mayuresh, and so were D sir and Vrushali...what does that prove? ๐Ÿ˜› 

It proves a lot of things to me but God knows what exactly it proves to you๐Ÿ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I guess its time to eat the popcorn ๐Ÿ˜† Btw Ankit, Terence is out of the country. 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I guess its time to eat the popcorn ๐Ÿ˜† Btw Ankit, Terence is out of the country. 

๐Ÿ˜ƒPermanantely?
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Wow for someone who calls himself a "DID expert" you are wrong on so many things...D sir didn't call Jai arrogant in DID LM, Jai's own friend Mayuresh did...๐Ÿ˜ƒ The actual results of hte show are posted everywhere...Team Jalwa won...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Are you purposely spreading wrong information that D sir called Jai arrogant or you honestly didn't know that Mayuresh called Jai arrogant ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ As far as what prince said, we can clearly see from the finale, who needed the practice and who didn't ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Prince couldn't even remember his dance steps...๐Ÿ˜† you think that had anything to do with lack of practice? ๐Ÿ˜†

PS --- Please double check your information before posting it...You have said so many incorrect things about the show already...๐Ÿ˜›

If you go watch the limelight again right after mayuresh said jai was rude etc, dharmesh was shown saying the same things. So stop living in your fantasy world where dharmesh is perfect. No one is perfect. And you keep on saying that the results i posted are wrong then why don't you please post the actual results, again like i said before you wont because there is nothing to correct in the results i posted๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜ƒPermanantely?

Unfortunately not for you๐Ÿ˜†
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

If you go watch the limelight again right after mayuresh said jai was rude etc, dharmesh was shown saying the same things. So stop living in your fantasy world where dharmesh is perfect. No one is perfect. And you keep on saying that the results i posted are wrong then why don't you please post the actual results, again like i said before you wont because there is nothing to correct in the results i posted๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜• ummm okay now you are purposely making up information? Go post a video of D sir calling Jai arrogant...๐Ÿ˜•sorry I don't hvae time to talk with people who make up false information...๐Ÿ˜• 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

๐Ÿ˜ƒPermanantely?

Hahaha you wish ๐Ÿ˜› And he's also busy raising money to help out people who need surgery :D
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Unfortunately not for you๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Darn it...the way this season was going...I thought  I would get that wish too...๐Ÿ˜›