Lux Dance ke Superstars

Finale difference was of 7-8 points!!!! - Page 10

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

๐Ÿ˜› what I thought you were the DID DKS score keeper? You don't know what Prince said about DID 2 folks? ๐Ÿ˜› How can I believe that you are the expert when you can't even remember what Prince said about DID 2 contestatns? He said DID 2 contestatns aren't as good as DID 1 and that they should practice more if they hope to beat DID 1 in DKS...๐Ÿ˜› If you are going to claim to be such an expert on following the show then at least know what happened in the show...๐Ÿ˜› 

Prince merely saying that DID 1 is better than DID 2 makes him rude or arrogant๐Ÿคฃ
Here is my comments that I posted before on this forum about the scores. Enjoy!
Week 1: DID 1 won
Week 2: DID 2 won
Week 3: DID 1 won  (not a tie if you go by the math)*
Week 4: DID 1 won again
Week 5: no where declared but up to the finale takkar Josh was leading by 4 points
Week 6: DID 2 won

*Josh should have won, manish did the math wrong. I think it has been mentioned by some of the members before but if you add up the scores josh should have won by one point. Here is my elementary style explanation
Before Shiamak made the point change:
Jalwa
Score before the takkar: 121
plus puneet score of 18 (9 from both judges)
total score=139
After Shiamak made the point change:
he gave puneet a 8 instead of a 9.
so subtract one point from 139-1= final score of 138.
JOSH
Before shiamak mad the point change
score before the takkar:122
plus mayuresh score of 16 (8 from both judges)
total score of 138
After shiamak made the point change
gave mayuresh 9 instead of 8 so add one point to the total socre
138+1= 139 for the final score.
Therefore, JOSH got 139 points and Jalwa got 138 so how is that a TIE?
Unless I am missing something josh is leading

I am not making excuse i am just stating the facts. Even if you don't include week 3 and considered it as a tie, that means that by the end of 6 weeks both Josh and Jalwa score was at Tie two wins each, but if you do include week 3 then josh won the most of the times that they completed with Jalwa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Why can't people just accept the results and move on? why always  try to make excuses? Contest khatam, winner announced...why cry sour grapes? ๐Ÿ˜›

Who's stopping you from celebrating? Let me live upto my "siggy" words.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

Prince merely saying that DID 1 is better than DID 2 makes him rude or arrogant๐Ÿคฃ
Here is my comments that I posted before on this forum about the scores. Enjoy!
Week 1: DID 1 won
Week 2: DID 2 won
Week 3: DID 1 won  (not a tie if you go by the math)*
Week 4: DID 1 won again
Week 5: no where declared but up to the finale takkar Josh was leading by 4 points
Week 6: DID 2 won

*Josh should have won, manish did the math wrong. I think it has been mentioned by some of the members before but if you add up the scores josh should have won by one point. Here is my elementary style explanation
Before Shiamak made the point change:
Jalwa
Score before the takkar: 121
plus puneet score of 18 (9 from both judges)
total score=139
After Shiamak made the point change:
he gave puneet a 8 instead of a 9.
so subtract one point from 139-1= final score of 138.
JOSH
Before shiamak mad the point change
score before the takkar:122
plus mayuresh score of 16 (8 from both judges)
total score of 138
After shiamak made the point change
gave mayuresh 9 instead of 8 so add one point to the total socre
138+1= 139 for the final score.
Therefore, JOSH got 139 points and Jalwa got 138 so how is that a TIE?
Unless I am missing something josh is leading

I am not making excuse i am just stating the facts. Even if you don't include week 3 and considered it as a tie, that means that by the end of 6 weeks both Josh and Jalwa score was at Tie two wins each, but if you do include week 3 then josh won the most of the times that they completed with Jalwa.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ First tell me what Prince said about DID 2 contestatns...was it just that DID 1 is better then them? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ummm no...He said DID 2 contestatns don't practice enough, and that they need to practice more if they ever hope to beat DID 1...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Glad to see you have come up with your own version of the actual results... ๐Ÿ˜ƒnow post the real results...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Amazing what people have to do to give an imaginary win to their favorite team...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜› Kaha Geeta aur kaha Jai...one is a contestant who hasn't won a major dance competition in the past 3 years, and the other is a successful choreographer who works with the likes of Farah Khan...๐Ÿ˜› Kaha Raja Bhoj aur kaha...

It's funny na how he didn't win DID1 yet they still requested for him to come and be a mentor on DID LM and they wanted him back on DKS too.๐Ÿ˜Š

Geeta may be the world's most successful choreographer which obviously she isn't lol but that doesn't mean I'll believe everything she says. Tum ko uski har baat mani hai toh tum mano na..yaha pe pakka tumhe koi bhi nahi rokega๐Ÿ˜›

Great that Geeta is still assisting Fahrah, and Jai is actually choreographing for international stars like Enrique๐Ÿ˜Š
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

It's funny na how he didn't win DID1 yet they still requested for him to come and be a mentor on DID LM and they wanted him back on DKS too.๐Ÿ˜Š

Geeta may be the world's most successful choreographer which obviously she isn't lol but that doesn't mean I'll believe everything she says. Tum ko uski har baat mani hai toh tum mano na..yaha pe pakka tumhe koi bhi nahi rokega๐Ÿ˜›

Great that Geeta is still assisting Fahrah, and Jai is actually choreographing for international stars like Enrique๐Ÿ˜Š

TongueAmrita was invited to be on DID LM so was Mayuresh, and so were D sir and Vrushali...what does that prove? Tongue 
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ƒ First tell me what Prince said about DID 2 contestatns...was it just that DID 1 is better then them? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ummm no...He said DID 2 contestatns don't practice enough, and that they need to practice more if they ever hope to beat DID 1...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Glad to see you have come up with your own version of the actual results... ๐Ÿ˜ƒnow post the real results...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Amazing what people have to do to give an imaginary win to their favorite team...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now prince saying that DID 2 contestants need to practice more makes him rude and arrogant๐Ÿคฃ Now you got me hooked, dharmesh called jai egoistic in LM limelight and that is not rude according to you but a contestant just saying that other team needs to practice more is rude, WOW๐Ÿ‘. If you think that my results are made up ๐Ÿ˜† then why dont you post the actual results of each week efore finale. Wait you wont, because they ones i have posted are correct๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

now prince saying that DID 2 contestants need to practice more makes him rude and arrogant๐Ÿคฃ Now you got me hooked, dharmesh called jai egoistic in LM limelight and thant is not rude according to you but a contestant just saying that other team needs to practice more is rude, WOW๐Ÿ‘. If you think that my results are made up ๐Ÿ˜† then why dont you post the actual results of each week for the finale. Wait you wont, because they ones i have posted are correct๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Wow for someone who calls himself a "DID expert" you are wrong on so many things...D sir didn't call Jai arrogant in DID LM, Jai's own friend Mayuresh did...๐Ÿ˜ƒ The actual results of hte show are posted everywhere...Team Jalwa won...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Are you purposely spreading wrong information that D sir called Jai arrogant or you honestly didn't know that Mayuresh called Jai arrogant ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ As far as what prince said, we can clearly see from the finale, who needed the practice and who didn't ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Prince couldn't even remember his dance steps...๐Ÿ˜† you think that had anything to do with lack of practice? ๐Ÿ˜†

PS --- Please double check your information before posting it...You have said so many incorrect things about the show already...๐Ÿ˜›
Pradarshak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

You know what's real sad...even after remaining so loyal to DID Geeta was called as a Guest judge and not a parmanent one in DKS.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pradarshak

You know what's real sad...even after remaining so loyal to DID Geeta was called as a Guest judge and not a parmanent one in DKS.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Why wasn't Terrence called for DKS? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ankit_nyc thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Why wasn't Terrence called for DKS or DID Doubles? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Why wasn't REmo called for DID Doubles? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ