Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒAnd we are free to NOT believe who we don't want to believe...πŸ˜ƒ

Wohi toh bola maine..that you don't have to take his word for it.😊

Main kaha bol rahi hoon ki believe everything he has to say just like I don't believe everything that comes out of Geeta's mouth😊
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I am DID 1 fan and I have never said that Zee fixes the results, you can look through all my post and try to prove me wrong πŸ˜ƒ Salman, shakti, jeetu and amit-falon won because they were the best but DID 2 only one because they one on the day of the finale that it, while DID 1 has been wining most of the previous weeks. Original format of show was that which ever team won most of the weeks would be declared the winner, which was josh. In DID1, DID 2, LM, Doubles the format always stayed the same so I accepted those results happily. But this season if you just look at the finale DID 2 won, but if you look at which team was most consistent and won most of the weeks the winner is Josh. 

Tongue You keep saying that? Where is your proof? Tongue Just making up numbers doesn't count as proof...Tongue Show me official scores from all the weeks...Tongue Sorry but I would rather take the word of people who actually work on  the show and in the show over your word... Tongue But hey if you want to make up numbers to prove your point, continue along...Tongue The facts are simple...Salman, Shakti, Jeetu, Amit & Falon, and DID 2 are all winners in their respective seasons of DID...Tongue
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜› Give examples of an instance where DID 2 contestatns didn't behave in a proper manner...Oh that's right they are not suppose to make faces while Jai is humiliating the judges on national television like he did to Shaimak, Remo, and Geeta...πŸ˜› If the judges are supposed to solely judge performances, why didn't DID 1 contestants solely show performances to judges? Who told Jai to call the judges frauds and cheats by accusing them of purposely giving him low marks because they want him to lose? If DID 1 wants to be judged solely on dance, they should have only showed their dance and not their rude and arrogant behavior that some of them showed...Jai, Prince, and Siddhehs all talked a big game in putting down DID 2 contestants...Why didn't they back up their talk? πŸ˜› It's easy to say we are the best, but once in a while they do have to prove it too...πŸ˜ƒ Jai's proof of him being the best is what? finishing 4th in DID 1? finishing as a runner up choreographer in DID LM? Being on the losing team in DID DKS? πŸ˜› Prince's proof of being the best is what? Not even making the finale in DID 1? Being on the losing team in DID DKS? πŸ˜› 

I am seriously tired of you bringing up Prince and saying that his is arrogant or rude. Can you quote what he said was rude or arrogant and I will believe you. 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pradarshak

Best(?), may be, in the final episode. Woh toh dekhney ke baad hi pata chalega.

Sure if we have judges/Mathematician like Remo who nullifies all previous results and says everything is based on only Final week. Who cares about facts?

Week 1: DID 1
Week 2: DID 2
Week 3: Tie
Week 4: DID 1 
Week 5: Tie (???)
Week 6: DID 2
To me, the FACT is DID1 has given more memorable performances that DID2. 

πŸ˜› DID 1 performances weren't that memorable for me...πŸ˜› so how can you prove that they gave the most memorable performances? πŸ˜› Anyways, in any contest there are those who always cry sour grapes when they don't win or their favorite doesn't win...πŸ˜› 
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜› You keep saying that? Where is your proof? πŸ˜› Just making up numbers doesn't count as proof...πŸ˜› Show me official scores from all the weeks...πŸ˜› Sorry but I would rather take the word of people who actually work on  the show and in the show over your word... πŸ˜› But hey if you want to make up numbers to prove your point, continue along...πŸ˜› The facts are simple...Salman, Shakti, Jeetu, Amit & Falon, and DID 2 are all winners in their respective seasons of DID...πŸ˜›

If you look at my previous comments on this post (few pages back), then you will realize that i did list which team won on which week. If you think what i listed is wrong or not fact please go back to each episode and you add up the score to prove me wrong.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

I am seriously tired of you bringing up Prince and saying that his is arrogant or rude. Can you quote what he said was rude or arrogant and I will believe you. 

πŸ˜› what I thought you were the DID DKS score keeper? You don't know what Prince said about DID 2 folks? πŸ˜› How can I believe that you are the expert when you can't even remember what Prince said about DID 2 contestatns? He said DID 2 contestatns aren't as good as DID 1 and that they should practice more if they hope to beat DID 1 in DKS...πŸ˜› If you are going to claim to be such an expert on following the show then at least know what happened in the show...πŸ˜› 
ankit_nyc thumbnail

If you look at my previous comments on this post (few pages back), then you will realize that i did list which team won on which week. If you think what i listed is wrong or not fact please go back to each episode and you add up the score to prove me wrong.

πŸ˜ƒWinners and  their fans don't need to prove anything...coming up with excuses is for those who didn't win... πŸ˜ƒso you handle that...I am busy celebrating Team Jalwa's win...πŸ˜›
Pradarshak thumbnail

πŸ˜› DID 1 performances weren't that memorable for me...πŸ˜› so how can you prove that they gave the most memorable performances? πŸ˜› Anyways, in any contest there are those who always cry sour grapes when they don't win or their favorite doesn't win...πŸ˜› 

Didn't you read "TO ME"?

About crying sour grapes, sorry that you don't understand Bengali...my siggy says it all.😊
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Wohi toh bola maine..that you don't have to take his word for it.😊

Main kaha bol rahi hoon ki believe everything he has to say just like I don't believe everything that comes out of Geeta's mouth😊

πŸ˜› Kaha Geeta aur kaha Jai...one is a contestant who hasn't won a major dance competition in the past 3 years, and the other is a successful choreographer who works with the likes of Farah Khan...πŸ˜› Kaha Raja Bhoj aur kaha...
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pradarshak

Didn't you read "TO ME"?

About crying sour grapes, sorry that you don't understand Bengali...my siggy says it all.😊

πŸ˜ƒ Why can't people just accept the results and move on? why always  try to make excuses? Contest khatam, winner announced...why cry sour grapes? πŸ˜›