Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pradarshak

I have already counted Dharmesh's in my previous post where I counted only solos. Kitne bar gino ge.

Bacchey were not part of DID 1 or DID 2 , that's why. Why can't you read ? Avneet got 10-10-10 too.

πŸ˜ƒ Team Jalwa won, because they were the best...πŸ˜ƒ Your redoing of the math aren't going to change facts...πŸ˜ƒ 
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrManagement

I am glad you finally admitted the fact that "yes even Dsir is a "loser"', I know it is kind of hard to accept the truth but it only took you about 2 season to figure that outπŸ˜ƒ
The fact of life is that everyone wins and loses some battles, DID 2 won the finale, but DID 1 won 3 weeks of the 6 weeks compared to DID 2 only wining 2.

πŸ˜ƒ Wow amazing how you were the only one able to figure that out...πŸ˜ƒ Oh no you exposed Zee...πŸ˜ƒ now what?  In your mind Josh won...yayyy...πŸ˜ƒ
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Sach sunney ka tumhey itna hi shauk hai toh phir yeh bhi sunlo ke IMHO DID2 has more weaker links (Kishore, Punit, Vandana) than DID 1 (Paulson) does. Not all DID 1 contestants are "arrogant", in my opinion.

πŸ˜ƒ Weak links? ummm a weak link would be someone who can't finish through on a performance and has to stop in the middle...who did that? Oh that's right, Jai did that...a weak link would be someone who can't even remember the dance steps...who did that? oh yeah that's right Prince did that...πŸ˜ƒ If DID 1 has such great dancers, I wonder why they can't even manage to remember their dance steps, or finish a performance while on stage? πŸ˜ƒ
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ Wow amazing how you were the only one able to figure that out...πŸ˜ƒ Oh no you exposed Zee...πŸ˜ƒ now what?  In your mind Josh won...yayyy...πŸ˜ƒ

Isn't it amazing that I am the only one to figure it outπŸ˜†  

ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Oh Mihir...I can name plenty of instances when people from Jalwa haven't behaved in a very "humble" manner. πŸ˜† So it's not like they're doodh ke dhuley and DID1 is some evil team πŸ˜›πŸ˜† And just because some people are "arrogant" it doesn't mean the whole team is πŸ˜›

And the judges are supposed to judge SOLELY on performances and keep their biases for the teams/contestants out of it. At leats if they're fair πŸ˜›

Tongue Give examples of an instance where DID 2 contestatns didn't behave in a proper manner...Oh that's right they are not suppose to make faces while Jai is humiliating the judges on national television like he did to Shaimak, Remo, and Geeta...Tongue If the judges are supposed to solely judge performances, why didn't DID 1 contestants solely show performances to judges? Who told Jai to call the judges frauds and cheats by accusing them of purposely giving him low marks because they want him to lose? If DID 1 wants to be judged solely on dance, they should have only showed their dance and not their rude and arrogant behavior that some of them showed...Jai, Prince, and Siddhehs all talked a big game in putting down DID 2 contestants...Why didn't they back up their talk? Tongue It's easy to say we are the best, but once in a while they do have to prove it too...πŸ˜ƒ Jai's proof of him being the best is what? finishing 4th in DID 1? finishing as a runner up choreographer in DID LM? Being on the losing team in DID DKS? Tongue Prince's proof of being the best is what? Not even making the finale in DID 1? Being on the losing team in DID DKS? Tongue 
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrManagement

Isn't it amazing that I am the only one to figure it outπŸ˜†  

πŸ˜ƒ I think you should create your own little trophy and award it to Josh...πŸ˜ƒ Maybe get a local camera guy to tape it or something, and then youtube it...πŸ˜ƒ
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ankit, i'd lose count if I tried to count the number of times you've used the word 'cheat and fraud' over the last few daysπŸ˜†

You don't want to take his word for it..fine! But we're free to believe who we want. :)
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Ankit, i'd lose count if I tried to count the number of times you've used the word 'cheat and fraud' over the last few daysπŸ˜†

You don't want to take his word for it..fine! But we're free to believe who we want. :)

πŸ˜ƒAnd we are free to NOT believe who we don't want to believe...πŸ˜ƒ
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ It's great to hear some DID 1 fans make excuses for DID 1's defeat...πŸ˜› How about this reason? They lost because they weren't as good as the winners...πŸ˜› 

Salman was the best in DID 1 that's why he won

Shakti was the best in DID 2 that's why she won

Jeetu was the best in DID LM that's why he won

DID Doubles winning Jodi was the best that's why they won

and...

DID 2 was the best and that's why they won DID DKS

πŸ˜› Unless DID 1 fans are saying it's all fixed then in that instance, Salman, Shakti, Jeetu etc aren't really deserving because Zee fixes all shows so they aren't really winners...πŸ˜› which is it DID 1 fans? Is everything fixed? Is nothing fixed? or is only DID DKS fixed because DID 1 lost? πŸ˜›

I am DID 1 fan and I have never said that Zee fixes the results, you can look through all my post and try to prove me wrong πŸ˜ƒ Salman, shakti, jeetu and amit-falon won because they were the best but DID 2 only one because they one on the day of the finale that it, while DID 1 has been wining most of the previous weeks. Original format of show was that which ever team won most of the weeks would be declared the winner, which was josh. In DID1, DID 2, LM, Doubles the format always stayed the same so I accepted those results happily. But this season if you just look at the finale DID 2 won, but if you look at which team was most consistent and won most of the weeks the winner is Josh. 
Pradarshak thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ Team Jalwa won, because they were the best...πŸ˜ƒ Your redoing of the math aren't going to change facts...πŸ˜ƒ 

Best(?), may be, in the final episode. Woh toh dekhney ke baad hi pata chalega.

Sure if we have judges/Mathematician like Remo who nullifies all previous results and says everything is based on only Final week. Who cares about facts?

Week 1: DID 1
Week 2: DID 2
Week 3: Tie
Week 4: DID 1 
Week 5: Tie (???)
Week 6: DID 2
To me, the FACT is DID1 has given more memorable performances that DID2.