Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
7-8 points with 5 judges isn't that big of a difference. Anyways congrats to Jalwa though I wanted Josh to win...tis okay because they're my winners :D And yayy for Jai getting a 50/50! :)

@Pradarshak
Are you counting just solos and not takkars? I think Kruti's tandav also got a 30..the second week was the only week so far where Jalwa gave competition in solos. Otherwise Josh's solos are wayyy better than Jalwa's solos. 

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

LOLLL!!!! Mihir, I love you and all, but you just referred to Siddesh and Jai and Prince as the "gandi machli" of the clean talaab. Yeh rule abhi in effect gaya hai or was it there when you were making your comment as well? πŸ˜›

When did I refer to Sid, Prince or either Jai? I am just saying Josh team has 3 pet goldfishes and they all are dirty! They got them from this store in Borivali...ganda hi niklega na!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

LOL, Mihir! Jab gandey talaab mein saaf machli ko bhi dalogey toh woh bhi gandi jo jaayegi. No point in tooting your horn at that point since there will be no difference left. Get the drift? πŸ˜›

We can play on words all day long, but let's all be fair at the same time. Siddesh, Prince and Jai are awesome dancers no matter what they're personalities are like. It's okay to like Dharmesh, but let's be fair in giving credit where it's deserved. :)

I never took talent away from anyone! :) Yes no doubt they can dance otherwise why would they be on "Dance ke Superstars"? 

Jalwa has talent too but they are all also humble and have correct attitude. So hmmm its not a tough decision is it? 2 sides with equal talent...one has arrogant people while one has humble πŸ˜› which one will judges and audience chose? πŸ˜ƒ
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

attacking participants like this is not allowed πŸ˜ƒ 

when did we attack anyone, we were just going along with what the definition of truth and sachai is on  this forumπŸ˜ƒ I can't believe your the one accusing someone of attacking contestantsπŸ˜• Weren't you the one calling some contestants" losers" few weeks back?
😲
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

when did we attack anyone, we were just going along with what the definition of truth and sachai is on  this forumπŸ˜ƒ I can't believe your the one accusing someone of attacking contestantsπŸ˜• Weren't you the one calling some contestants" losers" few weeks back?
😲

Ummm i thought I explained to you what "loser" meant πŸ˜‰ forgot so soon? Loser is someone who loses in a contest. And yes even Dsir is a "loser" by this definition, but he's also a winner...(DID 2, DKS)

Im feeling bad for some Josh contestants though! Jai, Vrushali, Mayuresh...they have done 3 seasons of DID and lost all of em in some way or the other!! 
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pradarshak

If it's a true DID 1 & DID 2 contestants' competetion (leaving LILMasters out - all 10-10-10 contributions by Vaishnavi & Rituraj)...you know who stands where!!!!

Without the kids, in solos, other than Dharmesh's one performace I don't remember(correct me if I am wrong, Parvez???) anyone else from DID2 getting 10-10-10 or even 10-10.
From  DID 1
Mayuresh- 2 times
Siddesh - 1 time
Prince - 1 time
Alisha - 1 time
Bhavna - 1 time

yeah sure, count the 10-10-10 at ur convenience...leave out Li'l Masters, leave out Duets, leave out Dance ki Takkars πŸ˜ƒ
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I never took talent away from anyone! :) Yes no doubt they can dance otherwise why would they be on "Dance ke Superstars"? 

Jalwa has talent too but they are all also humble and have correct attitude. So hmmm its not a tough decision is it? 2 sides with equal talent...one has arrogant people while one has humble πŸ˜› which one will judges and audience chose? πŸ˜ƒ

Oh Mihir...I can name plenty of instances when people from Jalwa haven't behaved in a very "humble" manner. πŸ˜† So it's not like they're doodh ke dhuley and DID1 is some evil team πŸ˜›πŸ˜† And just because some people are "arrogant" it doesn't mean the whole team is πŸ˜›

And the judges are supposed to judge SOLELY on performances and keep their biases for the teams/contestants out of it. At leats if they're fair πŸ˜›
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sach sunney ka tumhey itna hi shauk hai toh phir yeh bhi sunlo ke IMHO DID2 has more weaker links (Kishore, Punit, Vandana) than DID 1 (Paulson) does. Not all DID 1 contestants are "arrogant", in my opinion.
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail

Ummm i thought I explained to you what "loser" meant πŸ˜‰ forgot so soon? Loser is someone who loses in a contest. And yes even Dsir is a "loser" by this definition, but he's also a winner...(DID 2, DKS)

Im feeling bad for some Josh contestants though! Jai, Vrushali, Mayuresh...they have done 3 seasons of DID and lost all of em in some way or the other!! 

I am glad you finally admitted the fact that "yes even Dsir is a "loser"', I know it is kind of hard to accept the truth but it only took you about 2 season to figure that outπŸ˜ƒ
The fact of life is that everyone wins and loses some battles, DID 2 won the finale, but DID 1 won 3 weeks of the 6 weeks compared to DID 2 only wining 2.
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail

By your post your admitting that Jalwa only won because they were more humble( accordign to you), they didn't win due to their talent alone. I do agree with you on the fact both team were equally talented.