Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MrManagement

I agree that 7-8 marks is barely anything because there were five judges.  If the finale only had two judge and Jalwa won by 7-8 points that would be big but that did not happen.

Thanks for getting my point...

So moral of the story...however talented you are or your team is it's "HUMILITY" that helps to win. I hope Shamak will be able to sleep peacefully after the result. Okay, no assumption...episode dekh ke pata chalega.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

This is a competition and one team had to win I don't know why your bring "truth" in all your posts.Your post make it seem that no one in DID 1 was truthful or had any humility.  I think both teams were good and Josh deserved to win as much as Jalwa did. In the last six weeks Josh won 3 while jalwa only won twice if you included the finale. Josh might have won last week also becasue they were ahead by four points before the takkar. So also don't get how is DID2 ahead of DID in all waysπŸ˜•πŸ˜† if the judges had not equaled the scores there is no way DID 2 could have won😲 I congratulate DID 2 for their victory, but there victory does not prove they are better than DID 1, if they would have won most of the weeks they I would admit they were the better team but as you can see that is not the case. 

Confused ummm how do you have Josh winning 3 weeks? So you're saying Zee execs who pump millions of dollars in these shows can't do their math correctly? Confused How could Josh have won last week? They lost? Going by your logic, Jalwa could have won the weeks they lost too? Jalwa beat Josh fair and square...Confused Why shouldn't the judges equalize the score? Jai broke a rule, one can't stop in the middle of the performance no matter what, that's a rule...why should Jai get consideration for that? Confused He broke a rule...Confused Jalwa is the better team in this competition as proven by the results...Confused If you don't think so, go set up another competition for them to compete in, but until then the facts are the one show that they competed head to head in, DID 2 outperformed DID 1...πŸ˜ƒ No amount of excuse making will change that...πŸ˜ƒ Truth, Humility, and most importantely Talent won in the long run...πŸ˜ƒ Go Team Jalwa
ankit_nyc thumbnail

I agree that 7-8 marks is barely anything because there were five judges.  If the finale only had two judge and Jalwa won by 7-8 points that would be big but that did not happen.

πŸ˜ƒ Yeah that's right when Jalwa wins by 7-8 points it's not a big deal, but when Josh wins by a point or two like they did in 2  of the episodes that means everything...πŸ˜ƒ
ankit_nyc thumbnail

πŸ˜› Glad for Jalwa win...Jalwa had the talent, the humility, and the character that best represents DID...πŸ˜› I wonder what Prince, Sid, and Jai have to say about this victory? There was a lot of talk done by these 3 contestants about how much better they were then DID 2 and how they would easily win and how DID 2 weren't even deserving to be on the same stage as them...πŸ˜ƒ We have Prince who cost his team the finale by forgetting his dance steps, and we have Jai who cost his team a shot at last week by breaking the rules of the show...πŸ˜ƒ So 2 of the people who did most of the bashing wound up being served huge slices of humble pie...Karma is great...what goes around comes around...πŸ˜ƒ Prince was telling DID 2 contestants to practice and turns out he is the one that needed the practice...forgetting his steps in the finale...πŸ˜ƒ awesome

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ankit: at the rate you use the "πŸ˜•", I cannot help but wonder ke tum kya seriously itney confused rehtey ho in real life ya phir yeh sirf forum ka kamaal hai? πŸ˜†

Just an observation. :P
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't care who won, but the finale better come with a buttload of awesome performances!
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wanted josh to win
anyway congratulations team jalwa
josh will always be winners for me. their performances will always be remembered, and were a treat to watch.

congratulations once again jalwa πŸ˜Š
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why the heck do they do last minute changes if they cannot cope up with it..hope to see some fataka performaces and no disappointments...hope Prince is not the reason for their defeat..
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ Yeah that's right when Jalwa wins by 7-8 points it's not a big deal, but when Josh wins by a point or two like they did in 2  of the episodes that means everything...πŸ˜ƒ

For the finale Jalwa won it doesn't matter if they won by one point or 7. My point was that some people are making it seem that 7-8, with 5 judges on the panel i just merely stated point margin which jalwa won by is not a lot. When did is ay say that when josh won by 2 points it was a big deal?
Pradarshak thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

It was never a BIG DEAL, who said it was a big deal when Josh won by few points. It's a reply to the topic starter who thinks it's a big deal and is quite astonished without doing the math.