Finale difference was of 7-8 points!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Team Jalwa

Zee TV's DID- Dance Ke Superstars Finale was shot yesterday and the winners were announced. After the tough competition the winner has finally been announced and it is Season 2 aka team Jalwa. Season 1 aka team Josh lost after putting up a brave fight.

A source tells us, "Season 2 (team Jalwa) emerged as winners. They won by a margin of seven to eight points. Unfortunately Prince forgot his steps and I think it's because he had made some changes in his choreography at the last moment which cost him dearly. Jai who was involved in an argument with the judges was not given any marks in the previous episode but he managed to impress the judges in the grand finale and earned a full score of 50 on 50. There were five judges on the show Remo D'souza, Shiamak Davar, Geeta Kapur, Marzi Pestonji and Rajeev Surti and they were impressed by most of the performances."

This is one dance reality show that has offered some of the finest talent to the industry so eagerly awaiting the next season.

1Share
Login or register to post comments
wow..now thats what i call a winner...difference of 7-8 points..

Thank god..otherwise 1-2 points difference must have created another...long...threads
thanks alot for sharing, congrats to DID 2 contestants.
Thanks for posting - congrats to the winning team...!
DID 2 - Hapy they won, I am sure it was well deserved.
prince forgot his steps??!?!? dat too at da finale?!?!? urghhh πŸ˜•

anyways  congo to team jalwa!!! i cant wait to watch da finale but i wish terrance ws dere too... πŸ˜
congratz DID2!!! so happy they won!! πŸ˜Š
disappointed, Josh won 2 weeks and almost won last week too.. and one mistake by Jai, Jalwa won.. this is not fair...

JALWA  team Congrats on your win..
Friends did u see...

Jai scored 50 out of 50πŸ‘
Go Jai !!!  Although you didn't win with u're team, you finaly won the judges over😊
But congrats to DID2 !! 
Although I was supporting DID1. Every performance of DID1 was a treat to watchπŸ˜ƒ