LAUGHTER KA EXPLOSION..Bring On The Jokes - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Absoluv

For all those who r trying to loose weight just like me...this is how u wud relate to the weigh scale...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is really a good one...Dunno if I posted it Earlier...In any case..posting it :🤣 🤣

To all the women who can handle the truth!       

The Husband Store 

A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City , where any woman may go to choose a husband.  Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store ONLY ONCE !

You may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the Building! So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband . .

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love  kids.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are extremely good looking.

"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads: 

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework.

Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"
Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: 

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the  housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth  floor and the sign reads: 

Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you exit the building, and have a nice day!

Okie Dokie...here is another one :

Dear Tech Support, 

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend to Husband and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend.

In addition, Husband uninstalled many other valuable programmes, such as Romance and Personal Attention and then installed undesirable programs such as Rugby , Football, Sailing and Continuous TV. Conversation no longer runs, and Housecleaning simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate  

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Dear Desperate, 

First keep in mind, Boyfriend is an Entertainment Package, while Husband is an Operating System. Please enter the command: 'http: I Thought You Loved Me.html' and try to download Tears.
Don't forget to install the Guilt update. If that application works as designed, Husband should then automatically run the applications Jewellery and Flowers, but remember… over-use of the above application can cause Husband to default to Grumpy Silence, Garden Shed or Beer. Beer is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources). Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband.

In summary, Husband is a great system, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. It also tends to work better running one task at a time. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Food and Hot Lingerie.

Good Luck, 
Tech Support

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Hi guys here are some which I think are good...hope u all like them...

# 1

A lady went to the police station to file a report for her missing Husband:

Lady: I lost my Husband
Inspector: What is his height
Lady: I never noticed
Inspector: Slim or healthy
Lady: Not slim can be healthy
Inspector: Colour of eyes
Lady: Never noticed
Inspector: Colour of hair
Lady: Changes according to season
Inspector: What was he wearing
Lady: suit/casuals I don't remember exactly
Inspector: Was somebody with him ?????????
Lady: Yes my Labrador dog, Calvin, tied with a golden chain, height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes, blackish brown hair, his left foot thumb nail is slightly broken, he never barks, wearing a golden belt studded with blue balls, he likes non veg food, we eat together, we jog together…. And the lady started crying…..
Inspector: Let's search for the dog first!!!!!!
!

Q.  What is the difference between WATCH & WIFE ?

A.   Ek bigarti hai to bandh ho jati hai...

Doosri bigarti  hai to 'SHUROO' ho jati hai 

Q. Doctor : App ka aur aapki biwi ka blood group ek hi hai.

A.  Man : Hoga, zarur hoga; 25 saal se mera khoon jo pee rahi  hai. 

Q. What's the similarity between MOBILE and MARRIAGE ?

A.  In both cases you feel  'aur thoda ruk jata to accha model milta'        

Q.  Ek admi ne sadhu se kaha, meri biwi bahut pareshan karti hai, koi solution bataiye.

A.   Sadhu bola , solution hota to main sadhu kyoon banta?

A Woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into the woods.  She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap.  

The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes."  
The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes.  

Whatever you wish for, your husband will get ten times of it!" The woman said, "That's okay."  

For her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world.  
The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to".  
The woman replied, "That's okay, because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will have eyes only for me."  
So, KAZAM-  she's the most beautiful Woman in the world!  

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world.  
The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world. And he will be ten times richer than  
you. "   
The woman said, "That's okay, because what's mine is his and what's his is mine."  
So, KAZAM- she's the richest woman in the world!  

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I'd like to have a mild heart attack."  

Moral of the story:  
Women are clever. Don't mess with them.  

Attention female readers:  This is the end of the joke for you. Stop here and continue feeling good  

Male readers: Please scroll down.  

The man had a heart attack ten times "milder" than his wife!!!  

Moral of the story  
:  Women are really dumb but think they're really smart  .  

Let them continue to think that way and just enjoy the show  

PS: If you are a woman and are still reading this; it only goes to show that women never listen!!!  

You can forward this to all the guys for a good laugh, 
and to all the ladies who have a good sense of humor J

@hamavand : 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣...All of them were HILARIOUS... 🤣
Edited by Madhusk - 12 years ago
One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of indians attaked them and knocked them out.

When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne.

The chief then said "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me."

So after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The cheif then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his butt without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.

Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The cheif soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After to the 9th grape, the man started laughing so hard for no apperant reason, and was killed.

The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have gotten away!"

The second guy answered while still laughing, "I couldn't help it. I saw the third guy walking in with pineapples."

Edited by Absoluv - 12 years ago
1. Should women have children after 35?
No, 35 children are more than enough!

2. No one has ever complained of a parachute not opening.

3. Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes annual free trip around the Sun.

4. Your future depends on your dreams, So go to sleep.

5. Alcohol kills slowly. So what? Who is in a hurry?

6. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

7. God made relatives; thank God, we can choose our friends!

8. Can you do anything that other people can't? Sure, I can read my handwriting!

9. Do you know of an Indian who parked his car in front of a board which said: FINE FOR PARKING ?

10. A drunk was hauled into court. "Mister," the judge began,"you've been brought here for drinking." "Great," the drunk exclaimed,"When do we get started?"

11. Whom are you working for? Same people. My wife and four kids.

12. I heard you have a cat that can say her own name.Yes, Meow.

13. Divorce has become so common that my wife and I are staying married just to be different.

14. When a wife was asked,"What book do you like best?" she answers:"My husband's cheque book."

15. Girlfriend:"And are you sure you love me and noone else?" Boyfriend: "Dead sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday."

16. Waiter: Would you like your coffee black?
Customer: What other colours do you have?

17. My father is so old that when he was in school, history was called current affairs.

18. Teacher: Now children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him, what virtue would I be showing?
Student: Brotherly love!

19. Teacher: Now, Sam, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
Sam : No, sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

20. Dad: Son, what do you want for your birthday?
Son : Not much, Dad, just a radio with a sports car around it!

Smith climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God. Looking up, he asks the Lord. . . "God, what does a million years mean to you?" The Lord replies, "A minute." 

Smith asks, "And what does a million dollars mean to you?" The Lord replies, "A penny." 

Smith asks," Can I have a penny?" 

The Lord replies, "In a minute".