Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

LAUGHTER KA EXPLOSION..Bring On The Jokes - Page 7

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

At a cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger? "

The other replied, "Yes I am, I married the wrong man."

😆 😆 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail

A wife, one evening, drew her husband's attention to the couple next door and said, "Do you see that couple? How devoted they are? He kisses her every time they meet. Why don't you do that?"

"I would love to.", replied the husband. "But I don't know her well enough."

😉 😆

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'

Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'

Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'😆

After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." She replied, "Yes, dear I know, but I was in love and didn't notice."

Husband : Nothing.

Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'

Husband : 'I was looking for the expiration date.'😆
Absoluv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'

Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'

Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'😆

After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." She replied, "Yes, dear I know, but I was in love and didn't notice."

Husband : Nothing.

Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'

Husband : 'I was looking for the expiration date.'😆

Too Good Shaz dear...😆 🤣
Absoluv thumbnail

Thanx Snehal...enjoy  & Laugh OUt Loud...😆
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bill and Alice were celebrating 60 years of marriage. When Bill was asked by a friend for the secret of their long marriage he replied " We have always taken the time to go to a lovely restaurant twice a week. Good food, a little candlelight, fine wine, soft music and some dancing. " "Thats wonderful" said the friend.
Bill retorted "Yes, I go Wednesday's and she goes Friday's"
Absoluv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amni375

Bill and Alice were celebrating 60 years of marriage. When Bill was asked by a friend for the secret of their long marriage he replied " We have always taken the time to go to a lovely restaurant twice a week. Good food, a little candlelight, fine wine, soft music and some dancing. " "Thats wonderful" said the friend.
Bill retorted "Yes, I go Wednesday's and she goes Friday's"

😆 😆 😆
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good thread ParamJi 😆 Takes everyones minds off next to nil Maan/Geet scenes today 😭 

I came accross this joke today... 😆

An Indian lady (NRI) returned from the US to India and is window-shopping in Delhi. Suddenly she realizes she is late for an appointment. She is not wearing a watch so she sees a small shop on the roadside and asks in a very American accent to the Sardar owner, 'Wot's the tyme?'

The Sardar is a very patriotic man and hates Deshis/Indians who put on a foreign accent. He replies in the same American accent, 'Bra-Panties.'😆

Confused the lady asks again,
'No! No! Wot's DA tyme?'

The Sardar again answers back, in the same accent, 'Bra-panties.'

Seeing the confusion between the two, another sardar comes to the rescue of the lady and says,
  'O papaji, tusi samajh nahin paaye?  Kudi twade ko puuch rahii hai, kinna time hua!!'

The angry Sardar shouts back at him, 'Abe paji, tow main bhi to oonoo time hee Bata rahan hu- barah payntis (12.35)👏😆
Absoluv thumbnail
res Edited by Absoluv - 12 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
😆
This content was originally posted by: bvs7691

Good thread ParamJi 😆 Takes everyones minds off next to nil Maan/Geet scenes today 😭 

I came accross this joke today... 😆

An Indian lady (NRI) returned from the US to India and is window-shopping in Delhi. Suddenly she realizes she is late for an appointment. She is not wearing a watch so she sees a small shop on the roadside and asks in a very American accent to the Sardar owner, 'Wot's the tyme?'

The Sardar is a very patriotic man and hates Deshis/Indians who put on a foreign accent. He replies in the same American accent, 'Bra-Panties.'😆

Confused the lady asks again,
'No! No! Wot's DA tyme?'

The Sardar again answers back, in the same accent, 'Bra-panties.'

Seeing the confusion between the two, another sardar comes to the rescue of the lady and says,
  'O papaji, tusi samajh nahin paaye?  Kudi twade ko puuch rahii hai, kinna time hua!!'

The angry Sardar shouts back at him, 'Abe paji, tow main bhi to oonoo time hee Bata rahan hu- barah payntis (12.35)👏😆

😆 😆 😆