Posted: 12 years ago
Friends as we know dat pkyek is soon going to have a one year leap..but before dat sid is going to die(which made me feel very sad),abhay will b frozen in snow,piya in coffin and metz's exit..so what do u think guys will most probably happen after d 1 year leap..r we gonna c a triangle luv track among metz-abhay-piya or sumthing..friends share u views and comment..
im sad that sid will be no more..

yaar hes such a funny person...but i think..triangle is forsure coming ahead,,,
Yes, i too think triangle is bound to happen..
wat the hell?wat is leap?maine article ka kuch vi nehi samjha
Originally posted by Prottasha

wat the hell?wat is leap?maine article ka kuch vi nehi samjha
WHEN SID dies...the time will move to a year later.. 😃
another article says that abhay will erase pia's memory😕... now if he's frozen than how is he gonna remove her memory😆... i m damn confused🤢...metz is going and werewolfs r entering so it might move frm VD to TWILIGHT NEW MOON😆... it all depends on ekta ji now😃
I think it will go Twilight new moon way..abhay will froze but piya will come out of the coffing..cum on guys piya is an human she cant survive in coffin for a year..then there will love triangle between the new warewolf, piya & afterwards abhay will come..thats what i think can happen aur baki sab toh Ekta mayya ke dimag mein hai..
cnt say nything about the story after leap..but the show is like attracting me again..its getting interseting..
i donno. what if piya also dies and then is reborn as panchi and danish's daughter and thats when abhay comes out of snow to search for his love. just my imagination running wild after reading so many FFs Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Ekata serial me aur expect bhi kya kar sakate... 😡she is leap queen..😆  every serials or her can not be run without leap...😆