India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

hate to hear abhay goin to kill sid

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
what an article ,headline sid to die ,this just breaks my heart Cry i hate this ,is sid goin to break all limits of evilary ,i just dont get it this character was not out n out evil as the actor he even promised the public that when u get to know truth ,u will sympathise with him ,to get him in new show  they destroyed everything ,wonder why they r fighting ,may be it is maithili s plan ,soon after the fight is over ,maithili is goin to leave ,,,,,,,,,,watever i m pissed of with these articles ,i realy dont know what is show upto?i hate this ,anhay killing sidhart ,i at least thought before death something will be fine between brothers .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Signorina--OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

what an article ,headline sid to die ,this just breaks my heart Cry i hate this ,is sid goin to break all limits of evilary ,i just dont get it this character was not out n out evil as the actor he even promised the public that when u get to know truth ,u will sympathise with him ,to get him in new show  they destroyed everything ,wonder why they r fighting ,may be it is maithili s plan ,soon after the fight is over ,maithili is goin to leave ,,,,,,,,,,watever i m pissed of with these articles ,i realy dont know what is show upto?i hate this ,anhay killing sidhart ,i at least thought before death something will be fine between brothers .
Sid's character was not like this but thanx to ekta maiyaa pura character ka satyanaash kar diya bloody ekta neAngryAngry I never use bad words but I really wanna kill these creatives n ekta for ruining siddy boy's characterCryCryCryCry
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Sid's character was not like this but thanx to ekta maiyaa pura character ka satyanaash kar diya bloody ekta neAngryAngry I never use bad words but I really wanna kill these creatives n ekta for ruining siddy boy's characterCry

but i hate to hear this ,imagine how r we goin to watch sid s death ,horible 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
sid is pure evil now, what more proof do we want , he also filled venom against abhay in maithali.
even i dont want sid to ie but abhay is justified in killing sid, its actually good, sid has crossed his limits now
since there is no hope 4 sid redemption  dont find anything wrong in abhay killing sid

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.Pari-Gupta

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Ekta mata has done all wrong why sid need to die..they shud have given him a break..i don't want sid to die.. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

how r we goin to watch sid s death ,horible 

I know it will worst scene of my lifeCryCryCry I can't see him dieing not even in serial just love him way tooo muchCryCry
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Ekta mata has done all wrong why sid need to die..they shud have given him a break..i don't want sid to die.. Cry
Yes anurag I can't see him dieing it will be worst scene on TV I ever watchedCryCryCry
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

sid is pure evil now, what more proof do we want , he also filled venom against abhay in maithali.
even i dont want sid to ie but abhay is justified in killing sid, its actually good, sid has crossed his limits now
since there is no hope 4 sid redemption  dont find anything wrong in abhay killing sid
The CV's ruined his character they didin't need to kill him CryCryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index