Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

hate to hear abhay goin to kill sid

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
what an article ,headline sid to die ,this just breaks my heart ðŸ˜­ i hate this ,is sid goin to break all limits of evilary ,i just dont get it this character was not out n out evil as the actor he even promised the public that when u get to know truth ,u will sympathise with him ,to get him in new show  they destroyed everything ,wonder why they r fighting ,may be it is maithili s plan ,soon after the fight is over ,maithili is goin to leave ,,,,,,,,,,watever i m pissed of with these articles ,i realy dont know what is show upto?i hate this ,anhay killing sidhart ,i at least thought before death something will be fine between brothers .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanvismile

what an article ,headline sid to die ,this just breaks my heart ðŸ˜­ i hate this ,is sid goin to break all limits of evilary ,i just dont get it this character was not out n out evil as the actor he even promised the public that when u get to know truth ,u will sympathise with him ,to get him in new show  they destroyed everything ,wonder why they r fighting ,may be it is maithili s plan ,soon after the fight is over ,maithili is goin to leave ,,,,,,,,,,watever i m pissed of with these articles ,i realy dont know what is show upto?i hate this ,anhay killing sidhart ,i at least thought before death something will be fine between brothers .

Sid's character was not like this but thanx to ekta maiyaa pura character ka satyanaash kar diya bloody ekta ne😡😡 I never use bad words but I really wanna kill these creatives n ekta for ruining siddy boy's characterCryCryCryCry
tanvismile thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Sid's character was not like this but thanx to ekta maiyaa pura character ka satyanaash kar diya bloody ekta ne😡😡 I never use bad words but I really wanna kill these creatives n ekta for ruining siddy boy's character😭

but i hate to hear this ,imagine how r we goin to watch sid s death ,horible 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sid is pure evil now, what more proof do we want , he also filled venom against abhay in maithali.
even i dont want sid to ie but abhay is justified in killing sid, its actually good, sid has crossed his limits now
since there is no hope 4 sid redemption  dont find anything wrong in abhay killing sid
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ekta mata has done all wrong why sid need to die..they shud have given him a break..i don't want sid to die.. 😭
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

how r we goin to watch sid s death ,horible 

I know it will worst scene of my life😭😭😭 I can't see him dieing not even in serial just love him way tooo much😭😭
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Ekta mata has done all wrong why sid need to die..they shud have given him a break..i don't want sid to die.. 😭

Yes anurag I can't see him dieing it will be worst scene on TV I ever watchedCryCryCry
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

sid is pure evil now, what more proof do we want , he also filled venom against abhay in maithali.
even i dont want sid to ie but abhay is justified in killing sid, its actually good, sid has crossed his limits now
since there is no hope 4 sid redemption  dont find anything wrong in abhay killing sid

The CV's ruined his character they didin't need to kill him 😭😭😭
tanvismile thumbnail
vampire dont die right ...i think they r goin to show this as end of love triangle of sid ,abhay,maithili ,...watever uter rubish...
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, sid's evilness is required in d show..it wud have made abhaya more close..but ekta is destroying all our hopes..sid's charm is required in d show..i will miss him alot..