Rashi n Gopi both thrown out os

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
jigar has enough of rashi hot n cold then he hears her talking on the phone to her mother, she tells her mother that she is going to do her final kalakari gopi will be out of the house n she will be top bahu,  Jigar couldnt believe  what was going on? his wife ruining ahams marriage.  
All of a sudden he heard aham shouting she is no long er living in this house gopi says she did not do anything, Gopi crying n pleading. kokila even told aham not to touch Gopi vahu  but he did not listen she was thrown out.  
Jigar comes down bhai what are you doing?  bhai let bhabi go?  Aham stares at him i have told you not to interfere in my life aham takes gopi to the gate n tells her to get lost.  Jigar sees this n rashi comes down, mummy gopi  why has jiju thrown gopi out?  jigar comes back in?  Hetal speaking to rashi she does not know, rashi smirks finally  she is out , jigar sees  aham walks in fuming kokila aham  he does not listen,  jigar shouts Rashi  you did all of this?  jigar looks at her it wasnt Gopi bhabi its you? jigarji  what are you talking about?  aham stops walking upstairs, he looks back  jigar says i heard you, you have being doing all of this so that gopi bhabi is out, nahi jigar then jigar turns round n tells them everything he heard yet rashi was suppose to be on moon varath. Aham listens  he comes down he looks at rashi   in disgust then runs out the door to see by the gate.  she was gone.  he comes back gopi has gone, jigar grabs rashi   tells aham come,  they drive to cm aham hears the shouting by urmilla so you will compete with my daughter she has a stick n hitting gopi with it dhawal n kinjal trying to stop her but gopi stood there n did not move, Gopi had died at mm.
Aham runs up  grabs the sticks from urmilla you will not hit my wife again he grabs Gopis hand  but she lets it go n tells him who is he to touch her,  she looks at him these bruises will fade in time  but the hurt from her heart how will that heal, Aham looks at  then says gopi i care for you, i want you plse then he apologises to her about everything n  grabs Gopi  n leaves' jigar standing with rashi n tells urmilla here now you can beat your own daughter n  leaves urmilla in shock in anger urmilla calls out to gopi dont worry you will be back here n i will sort you out maharani.
Aham n jigar take Gopi back home where Aham goes to get the medical kit n then starts to put cream on her wounds, Gopi crying Aham looks at her  wipes her tears  i am sorry plse forgive me
 i want to make it up to you n they hug😳
🤣 nice title, let me settle down to read it now...hehehe.
Hi Suk, The end is really sweet. But I loved the fact Jigar gave Urmila Rashi and said here beat your own daughter...lol😛, but honestly these Modi's are too blind all these phonecalls, today you can clearly see the mirror there Kokila didn't notice it though...aah take a deep breath, thanks Suk, but we all need a break from this serial, what else are you watching Suk, because this is doing my head in, it's too stupid. 
in lala land with aehem Modi 
awww