Frequent Posters

ride_star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
anant ki mangni shagun ki sath , naheee😭😭
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nooo!!...OMG...abhi abhi to romance start hua tha and now it's gona end😭, because of Shagun and Rama😑!!!...I hate both of them...
but engagement is NOT marrige...Anant ki shadi to Navya sa ho ker hi raha gi aur Shugun ko vapas Banaras jana ho ga...so chill!!

anyways thanx for sharing the article!
Edited by AnYa4eva - 12 years ago
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plzzz this is the ONLY show that i like watching.. and if this is the track...then.. i guess... b4 he leaves her like this.. i will STOP watching... πŸ˜­

why they have to make it sooo typical!
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh nooo...πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

so very soon including me will be stoop watching this serial... i cant see this track anymoreee...

y are the CT are thinking the same way as those other stupid K soap tracks are going.. multiple affairs n marrriage tracks... i thought anat-navya realation will be a pure n faithful one...butt...
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

so ab dard bhari epsiodes ... all wait navyiansss...lets now join the stupid 2nd affair track now...😑
Edited by anamika_0 - 12 years ago
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what?why d their romance had to be so short lived?i see some big drama coming ahead
Licyabhingya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well if the show had to show the typical anya luv story (just like in mjht) they wud ve dragged the show n developed their characters n friendship accordingly... but i guess this show is really different... the fast pace of the show n luv story proves that something more is in store n the real story is still under wraps... i guess anya's true luv story n maturity will be unfolded in the later episodes where they realize that though family is important, everything that the family decides aint correct... sometimes their decisions ruin the lives of the children... realizing this they will fight 4 their say... their life... n at the same time will not disrespect the family too... but stand by their life decisions too... i guess this is the actual theme of Navya ... wat say guys

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wat  he will back  out grr   :(  nooo
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god noo.. Anant gettng engaged to shagun πŸ˜’
he ll back off so soon? I thought he would fight fr her bt he s backing off without even trying.. πŸ€”
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Licyabhingya

well if the show had to show the typical anya luv story (just like in mjht) they wud ve dragged the show n developed their characters n friendship accordingly... but i guess this show is really different... the fast pace of the show n luv story proves that something more is in store n the real story is still under wraps... i guess anya's true luv story n maturity will be unfolded in the later episodes where they realize that though family is important, everything that the family decides aint correct... sometimes their decisions ruin the lives of the children... realizing this they will fight 4 their say... their life... n at the same time will not disrespect the family too... but stand by their life decisions too... i guess this is the actual theme of Navya ... wat say guys

may b dear what you are sayin sounds interestin and may b this nly ll happen.. Bt engagement with shagun s horrible idea i feel.. πŸ˜• though he should marry family's choice , he deserves a better person nt shagun atleast.. he deserves navya..realisation should have happend without engagement.. Edited by mythili2 - 12 years ago
trish568 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I personally think that this is actually a good twist to the story, although it may seem shocking and depressing right now, I think they will probably find their way to a positive conclusion, but in a more exciting and nail-biting manner. it will definatley keep the audience engaged, and make the story more realistic and exciting. A smooth happily ever after is never very thrilling. I would love to see Anant, being engaged, trying to stay away from Navya, or trying to supress his attraction for her. But because he love's her, his attempts will continuousley end in failure. Until, predictably, they will both give in to their feelings for each other. This is a wonderful story line to follow, for it adds a concept of "forbidden love", which makes Naya and Anant's relationship all the more romantic.