Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Klars thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i wasnt expecting this so soon...if this happens how come the show will be different from other saas bahu drama...

awww man not so soon...

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Where is the dislike button?!

I HATE this!

Anant getting engaged to Shagun? Anant backing out from being with Navya? What the?!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
TFS..😊
I knew this was coming..Picnic  is the "char din ki chandni" for our AnYa..
I don't mind the engagement..I want Anant to realize what Navya means to him and that can happen only after separation..However, I want him to fight for his love..If he marries Shagun for the sake of his family then I am not watching this show anymore..If that happens then were is the "Nayi Soch, Nayi Dhadkan"??
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nahiii aisa nahi ho sakta...😭navya tho chup chup wali...😲nly if anant take sum steps thn nly everythng will be done..😭.bt i thnk he will nt able 2 avoid her fr a long time...😳engagement shagun saath ho jaye lekin shaadi tho sirf navya ke saath
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
for heavens sake anant is barely 19
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

the randomness offlate clearly points out that the makers are confused...they have messed up with the protagonists...if the makers plan to stick to their original concept anant's wedding or engagement should nowhere be around the corner...aren't they showing that renuka is bearing the brunt of her parents decision of marrying her off young now showing that navya would also take the plunge would be rather foolish it would advocate something they have clearly stated to be a mistake...the makers have just messed up with the whole show anya barely know each other & they are already in love ...somebody like anant who supposedly was a level headed person is behaving like a moron...isn't love something which happens gradually especially for two individuals who untill sometime shied  away from this very feeling...it's a pity that a show which showed so much promise is going downhill ...

Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think another gal 'll take entry for sure..!

maja ayega...believe me!
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
whats gross...
abhi toh romance start hua tha..
and soon they will end it also...

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys dont worry,its engagem ent not marriage
engagem ent to tutegi hi,this are problems which will come in anya love story,dam sure navya will only be anants wife dam sure ,😛
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article...chill guys...there are lots of twists to b there...mark my words guys...both of them will back out....but will realise they cant leave widout eachoder and there starts the story...😃...am superrr excited...🤪...