Article: Anant and Navya's romance to end soon

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Anant and Navya's romance to end soon

Shaheer Sheikh and Soumya Seth

Love is in the air for Anant and Navya but this happiness will be short lived as Anant gets engaged to Shagun in the Star Plus show Navya.

Our source says, "The on- going track shows that Navya and Anant are out on a college picnic. They will be spending quality time with each other and this picnic will bring them closer. Anant will plan to make this picnic a memorable one by playing childhood games like hide and seek, but all this happiness will come to an end once they return from the picnic. Anant's sister-in-law is trying every possible way to get her sister Shagun married to Anant. And when she comes to know about Anant's attraction towards Navya she tries even harder in getting her sister Shagun married to him. However, Anant will understand the consequences if his family comes to know about his feelings and will try to back out."

We spoke to Shaheer (Anant) who says, "Navya and I are trying to figure out this new found feeling between us and we are enjoying every bit of it. There are lots of things happening in the show but I cannot disclose anything right now. I am very excited with the way the show is shaping up."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yes123456789 thumbnail
Hey, thanks for sharing the article (:

Omg. "However, Anant will understand the consequences if his family comes to know about his feelings and will try to back out." Does this mean he will leave Navya or leave her hanging there just cos of family matters? 😕

On second thought, Navya will also face the same problem should her parents get to know about it. Maybe they will both mutually back out. 😔

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Feeling sorry to post such an article...i feel sooo depressed😭
Pallavi_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooo dis shldnt happen...i luv dis plot...
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: smisidren

Feeling sorry to post such an article...i feel sooo depressed😭

same hereCryCry i cant belive thisCryCryCryomgCryCryromanyce ek epi lage aur depressed ke 100 lage gaiCryCry
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx 4 sharing but now only it had started
-veena.shona- thumbnail

thts sad😭

Anant gets engaged to Sagun😲

cnt blv tht

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh.. no... Thats too bad... expected though... now few episodes we have to see dukh bhare AnYa scenes..😭  Koyi yeh Rama ko mar do...😡
mtr2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This would be such a stupid wy to take the story. What is refreshing about this young love story is when Anant and Navya respectfully but strongly stand up to their families and fight for each other. I will be ready to quit this show if they have Anant breaking up with Navya to get engaged to Shagun.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its now starting and about to end 😭 thanks for the article.