Navya

Article: Anant and Navya's romance to end soon

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Anant and Navya's romance to end soon

Shaheer Sheikh and Soumya Seth

Love is in the air for Anant and Navya but this happiness will be short lived as Anant gets engaged to Shagun in the Star Plus show Navya.

Our source says, "The on- going track shows that Navya and Anant are out on a college picnic. They will be spending quality time with each other and this picnic will bring them closer. Anant will plan to make this picnic a memorable one by playing childhood games like hide and seek, but all this happiness will come to an end once they return from the picnic. Anant's sister-in-law is trying every possible way to get her sister Shagun married to Anant. And when she comes to know about Anant's attraction towards Navya she tries even harder in getting her sister Shagun married to him. However, Anant will understand the consequences if his family comes to know about his feelings and will try to back out."

We spoke to Shaheer (Anant) who says, "Navya and I are trying to figure out this new found feeling between us and we are enjoying every bit of it. There are lots of things happening in the show but I cannot disclose anything right now. I am very excited with the way the show is shaping up."

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreehabsfankavitanainapayal906archi_soniBlacksexyspicydiva_princessOnly4Dilishget_jasneettanya.dsouzasanjana....ArhiliciousLOVEXlovesuPriyaThakurCool_priyakrishuuuuuuuuuuakshi-sidputulzobshehMegaAngelzskripa_khsihutulliAltaira.FunLuvingGirl.FairyfariaPrettychoco90_Arushi_kkl276ganga16trvivacious_priyashalini01-Alina-Dimdim.deeps07.infinite.cuttieelonelyshadowPeace67ImziFallen Angel*Dakoo_Minzy*sajni786anu17Bobbi.samratrocksnami2811widaHowlarious

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
nooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300

yes123456789 Newbie
yes123456789
yes123456789

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hey, thanks for sharing the article (:

Omg. "However, Anant will understand the consequences if his family comes to know about his feelings and will try to back out." Does this mean he will leave Navya or leave her hanging there just cos of family matters? Confused

On second thought, Navya will also face the same problem should her parents get to know about it. Maybe they will both mutually back out. Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aksharahinatulliBazingaawida

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

nooo

Feeling sorry to post such an article...i feel sooo depressedCry
Pallavi_rox Senior Member
Pallavi_rox
Pallavi_rox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
nooo dis shldnt happen...i luv dis plot...
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Stern Smile
*shock mode*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Bazingaawida

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisidren

Originally posted by kmh24ever

nooo

Feeling sorry to post such an article...i feel sooo depressedCry
same hereCryCry i cant belive thisCryCryCryomgCryCryromanyce ek epi lage aur depressed ke 100 lage gaiCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.anu17wida

sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing but now only it had started

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07anu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index