Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well done to those u acutally managed to watch this epi.. lol..jus thinking if this non-sense should be watched...so pathetic its getting.  sorry guys if u love this show but the charisma of this show is kind of vanished.
😡
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I am not gonna watch SNS for two days.
gopakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG...tellyaddict... I love, love, love the written update.  I was having fun reading your comments and it livened up the show for me.  I can't wait for more from you.   Hilarious!🤣
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Sadhli for the update. Your comments are 100% correct. Even in 5 years time it will be the same old story.
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharat9

well done to those u acutally managed to watch this epi.. lol..jus thinking if this non-sense should be watched...so pathetic its getting.  sorry guys if u love this show but the charisma of this show is kind of vanished.
😡

Absolutely true, the charisma of the show has already vanished!!! Now the show is extremely boring🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
-SuMee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Sonia Kapasi thumbnail

The CVs' should stop the torture of Rashi and Urmila with immediate effect. There has to be an end to this. It just cannot go on and on like it is now. Have stopped watching SNS and just read the updates. Can't stand Rashi and her evil mom anymore. I do like Koki though.