Navya's thoughts on Bekaboo

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys I'm new to the forum (been a silent reader though) and am pretty much addicted to Navya, like all of you are haha (:

Anyways just thought i'll share an article on the title song 'Bekaboo' of Navya. It has a really nice tune. Dont know if the article has been posted before but anyways, here goes.

Bekaboo Navya

Popular Bollywood music composer duo Vishal-Shekhar, created this catchy track that has already become very popular with the youth. Singer Shilpa Rao lent her voice to the song and the lyrics are written by Anvita Dutt.

An excited Navya (Somya Seth) says, "Bekaboo is a lively track. I remember being in a trance when I heard it for the first time. The song is perfect for our generation which is very bekaboo. We don't have any control over our emotions! It represents our spirit and attitude towards life."

Navya feels honoured that Vishal-Shekhar who have composed music for films like Tees Maar Khan, I Hate Luv Storys, Dostana and many more, have composed the promotional track of her debut show. She says enthusiastically, "I feel so lucky that Vishal-Shekhar composed this song. They are one of my favourite music composers. They've done a great job and I am thankful to them. Whenever the song plays on the set, my co-stars and I leave everything aside and shake a leg to Bekaboo."

Link: http://starplus.startv.in/show/navya-bekaboo-navya/news118_1575.aspx

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the above. The article is Star Plus's property.

Sorry if it has been posted before. (:
Edited by yes123456789 - 12 years ago

thanks for sharing😃

i also luv d sng n its lyrics☺️

Wow no wonder its an aweosme song..
Hey anyone knws who has composed My heart goes all din tana... I love tht song like crazy!!!!
Thanks for sharing! it really is a gr8 song!