Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid OR Abhiya whom u guys wnt 2 die (Page 6)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi_bs

i fully agree with you
and a big relief is maithili to exit
i thought after the leap she will be...
now i am happy that the leap will be lead by atleat semi happy interval
Ya thnx 4 being supportive & plz update ur FF soon

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hey we dont want abhay or sid to die...you saying that one of them has to die and since abhiya are lead, sid has to die...
BUT my POV is WHY SHOULD ANYONE DIE...sid and abhay are so important in pkyek...sid had so much scope in the story...ekta may make it more interesting by adding new twists to woo the audience because she is taking out 1 imp character...but what im trying to say how much ever she tries to make new interesting twists... the fact remains that sid fans are disappointed that he is leaving the show...yes pkyek will still be watched by viewers but Cry

see even though he leaves, many will watch the show...but its kind of very sad and disgusting that a storyline has been changed and ended abruptly just so that she can take him in new show...cv's made him remain all negative and evil and end his character without further growing...

yes we are happy for him that he is getting a new lead role but at the same time, his career was shaping very well with pkyek where audience have noticed his talent...he is recognized here more..so why should he made to leave this show? cant they make him do 2 shows at a time by reducing his screen space here atleast? becoz there was so much potential in this character...

Edited by kisivaj - 17 May 2011 at 10:53am
White..Magic IF-Sizzlerz
White..Magic
White..Magic

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u.
If u r real fan than support him for his new show and i think his decision is right to take a new show becoz who would like to do negetive role when he is getting main lead.
I think sid's job is over and now its time for his exit but show must go on as its story about abhay and pia and people whom they meet in their journy.
Sid was mindblowing but every starting has an end.
Just my POV.
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

hey we dont want abhay or sid to die...you saying that one of them has to die and since abhiya are lead, sid has to die...
BUT my POV is WHY SHOULD ANYONE DIE...sid and abhay are so important in pkyek...sid had so much scope in the story...ekta may make it more interesting by adding new twists to woo the audience because she is taking out 1 imp character...but what im trying to say how much ever she tries to make new interesting twists... the fact remains that sid fans are disappointed that he is leaving the show...yes pkyek will still be watched by viewers but Cry

see even though he leaves, many will watch the show...but its kind of very sad and disgusting that a storyline has been changed and ended abruptly just so that she can take him in new show...cv's made him remain all negative and evil and end his character without further growing...

yes we are happy for him that he is getting a new lead role but at the same time, his career was shaping very well with pkyek where audience have noticed his talent...he is recognized here more..so why should he made to leave this show? cant they make him do 2 shows at a time by reducing his screen space here atleast? becoz there was so much potential in this character...
I can understand ur feeling but doing 2 shows at a time becomes very difficult 4 actors tht 2 in one which u r playing lead & in 2nd u r playing second lead.Have pity on sid's health
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Completely agree with u.
If u r real fan than support him for his new show and i think his decision is right to take a new show becoz who would like to do negetive role when he is getting main lead.
I think sid's job is over and now its time for his exit but show must go on as its story about abhay and pia and people whom they meet in their journy.
Sid was mindblowing but every starting has an end.
Just my POV.
Oh thnk u so much.I m happy tht u agree wid me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

White..Magic

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananyashera

yeah, i agree
thnk u
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i don't want abhiya's defeat to sid.
Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by vivluv

I tweeted Sid that people are happy that he is leaving show n some of fans like me are upsetCryCry

why u said people r happy ,we r all ,at least many of us very upset ,how a character becomes the purpose of watching the show ,i have realised today ,it is not that i m goin to die without seeing him but for me he is main purpose of watching the show ,i just cant see him dying not even in a show.
Because most of the posts I read till now they all are happy with sid getting killedOuchOuch only few of us are unhappyOuchOuch

Come on , think about different side of coin, every decision has to angles, this decision is made by cv,s , respect them for the decision, as per my view sid is a fantastic actors but he can not glue to one roll, it's not helpful him at all , his every roll have different angle in mahi vay or pkyek, as per the story base also sid character need to be end , it like turn of the story, every evil character going to back in black for sometime too, I think they given his character a break, may be they bring him back being positive or may be negative, or may they compete change the track, it any basis it for story improvement , as for so many fance happy about his leaving because they happy about changing a track and enjoying not because he leaving the show  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index