Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid OR Abhiya whom u guys wnt 2 die (Page 4)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by vivluv

I tweeted Sid that people are happy that he is leaving show n some of fans like me are upsetCryCry

why u said people r happy ,we r all ,at least many of us very upset ,how a character becomes the purpose of watching the show ,i have realised today ,it is not that i m goin to die without seeing him but for me he is main purpose of watching the show ,i just cant see him dying not even in a show.
Because most of the posts I read till now they all are happy with sid getting killedOuchOuch only few of us are unhappyOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajee

PINKY04 Senior Member
PINKY04
PINKY04

I agree with u shristi even though sid's role is very imp bt sum day sid"s role had to end as abhiya r the main lead!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

I tweeted Sid that people are happy that he is leaving show n some of fans like me are upsetCryCry

why u said people r happy ,we r all ,at least many of us very upset ,how a character becomes the purpose of watching the show ,i have realised today ,it is not that i m goin to die without seeing him but for me he is main purpose of watching the show ,i just cant see him dying not even in a show.
Ohh i too feel sad but v shuld support PYEK.V shuld show v belongs 2 same family.V need 2 make PYEK no1 leaving Geet far behind
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

hey archi that is not fair on your part yaar..we never told we are happ ..but he is getting a brighter role AS A LEAD ..THEN WHY NOT..you are really ..being very unreasonable yaar..I am shocked with the way you are reacting dearOuch LEAST EXPECTED FROM YOU..my dearest friend..!!
  Ohh i too feel sad but v shuld support PYEK.V shuld show v belongs 2 same family.V need 2 make PYEK no1 leaving Geet far behind

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PINKY04

I agree with u shristi even though sid's role is very imp bt sum day sid"s role had to end as abhiya r the main lead!!
thnx a lot
Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Because most of the posts I read till now they all are happy with sid getting killedOuchOuch only few of us are unhappyOuchOuch
sachi...come on pppl...sid is evil magar FUN too.. Cry uske bina Cry

OriginalsFan

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

many are unhappy ,u remember the thread sidhart karnick leaving ,all or many people posted their coments they dint want sid to die .
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhajee

sachi...come on pppl...sid is evil magar FUN too.. Cry uske bina Cry
U go through posts of people they all are happy no one is crying except few of us who really love himCryCry

Radhajee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index