Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vivluv

I tweeted Sid that people are happy that he is leaving show n some of fans like me are upset😭😭

Who said v r happy.C i told u tht I know he is bst actor among all but I will still watch dis serial coz i m true 2 PYEK.V all will miss dis superb actor but jst coz he is leaving dis show i cant ditch other characters who took same labour & pain wht sid took.Evn VISU took so much pain 2 make dis serial gud do i'll watch it 4 VISU or Abhiya
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I tweeted Sid that people are happy that he is leaving show n some of fans like me are upset😭😭

hey archi that is not fair on your part yaar..we never told we are happ ..but he is getting a brighter role AS A LEAD ..THEN WHY NOT..you are really ..being very unreasonable yaar..I am shocked with the way you are reacting dear LEAST EXPECTED FROM YOU..my dearest friend..!!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

why u said people r happy ,we r all ,at least many of us very upset ,how a character becomes the purpose of watching the show ,i have realised today ,it is not that i m goin to die without seeing him but for me he is main purpose of watching the show ,i just cant see him dying not even in a show.
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhajee

dont want abhay to die...nor sid either...

But v cant help it.But hey 1st c this track may b it will b rocking
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanvismile

why u said people r happy ,we r all ,at least many of us very upset ,how a character becomes the purpose of watching the show ,i have realised today ,it is not that i m goin to die without seeing him but for me he is main purpose of watching the show ,i just cant see him dying not even in a show.

Because most of the posts I read till now they all are happy with sid getting killed only few of us are unhappy
PINKY04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u shristi even though sid's role is very imp bt sum day sid"s role had to end as abhiya r the main lead!!
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

Ohh i too feel sad but v shuld support PYEK.V shuld show v belongs 2 same family.V need 2 make PYEK no1 leaving Geet far behind
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

hey archi that is not fair on your part yaar..we never told we are happ ..but he is getting a brighter role AS A LEAD ..THEN WHY NOT..you are really ..being very unreasonable yaar..I am shocked with the way you are reacting dear LEAST EXPECTED FROM YOU..my dearest friend..!!

Ohh i too feel sad but v shuld support PYEK.V shuld show v belongs 2 same family.V need 2 make PYEK no1 leaving Geet far behind
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: PINKY04

I agree with u shristi even though sid's role is very imp bt sum day sid"s role had to end as abhiya r the main lead!!

thnx a lot
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Because most of the posts I read till now they all are happy with sid getting killed only few of us are unhappy

sachi...come on pppl...sid is evil magar FUN too.. Cry uske bina Cry