For all Gurtians...A MUST WATCH...u will love it - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Beautiful Vm...Loved It..

Thanks For Sharing.

Originally posted by Mitsu91

It was fantastic..loved it!!πŸ‘

I knew all gurtians and Maaneetians will love it...
Originally posted by Absoluv

@Khushi : Thanx for sharing dear...

@Sana : Gurl U R THE BEST VM MAKER...AWESOME...Luved it...SUPERB

Welcome...
Originally posted by 18mypride

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ BRAVO πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Originally posted by --Thush--

Awesome VM...Love it πŸ˜³

Loved it right...kaash!!!!πŸ˜‰
My dear, it's beautiful work of art.  You have great talent.  Thanks a bunch for sharing.
Thanks khushi for sharing with us.. If not I would have missed an amazingly put together VM!!

And for Sana the vm maker 
Wow great vm Sana! 
The music, the embedded dialogue, the scenes all came together so superbly well!!
Great choice on the music piece and wonderful handling of the scenes to the crescendo in the music!! Amazing.. Kudos

I posted the above comment on Sana's vm on youtube.

If sana and khushi are the same then double kudosπŸ‘πŸ˜†
Edited by naamteeg - 12 years ago
Originally posted by amni375

My dear, it's beautiful work of art.  You have great talent.  Thanks a bunch for sharing.

Thanks...but my take on the credit is only that i have shared this with u all...the main credit goes to Sana who has prepared this...
Originally posted by naamteeg

Thanks khushi for sharing with us.. If not I would have missed an amazingly put together VM!!

And for Sana the vm maker 
Wow great vm Sana! 
The music, the embedded dialogue, the scenes all came together so superbly well!!
Great choice on the music piece and wonderful handling of the scenes to the crescendo in the music!! Amazing.. Kudos

I posted the above comment on Sana's vm on youtube.

If sana and khushi are the same then double kudosπŸ‘πŸ˜†

She sure has done a wonderful job...and yes that had been my real wish becoz i had loved this and know for sure that there are so many people who love to see these two together on and off screen...jst like me...so i posted this for all those who hasn't yet seen this...

Wowww that was totally mesmerizing magical beautiful divine breathtaking VM...totally speechless...this is the best VM i have ever seen of our divine dreamy magical beautiful breathtaking  stunning MAANEET😍❀️😊...i mean first time when i watched it i was totally spellbound😍😍😍...now i have watched vm so many times and everytime i watch it i feel like watching it once more...this VM has captured all emotions and thoughts of MAANEET so beautifully and in a mesmerizing way😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Sana u r extremely talented dear!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...ur VM is so out of this world...totally speechless...keep up the fab work dear!!!

Khushi thank u so much sweetheart for sharingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sana and Khushi thank u and love u so much darlings...the vm might be for abt 3.21 mins but still it made me relive our MAANEET's heart-touching and soul-touching eternal evergreen beautiful and magical journey all over once again...i love all  golden moments of MAANEET to the core and every time i watch them i fall in love with them even more...they will be be always close to my heart my soul my life......MAANEET's charm magic divinity and beauty is such that it always takes us to MAANEET paradise😍😍😍😍😍

p.s.-Khushi sorry for the long reply but honestly i cannot put it in words to how i felt while watching this vm...i relived MAANEET's one yr journey in 3.21 mins and i literally mean it...

Khushi is Sana on IF or just on FB?...i wud love to watch all her VMs yaar...if i miss her VMs then i wud feel like i'm missing something very precious in my life...once again thanks a ton Khushi darlingπŸ€—β€οΈ

i gtg now i will be back around 11...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago