Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Alka to contest Elections?-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Alka to contest elections?

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein on STAR One is all set to take a new twist, where Alka (Sara Khan) will be forced to take a decision that may change her life forever.

She is not concerned about the upcoming elections at the moment, as she is focusing on matters of the heart, but this may soon change.

A Starone.in source discloses, "NNT, who was training Abhishek (Deepak Wadhwa) to contest the elections, will receive a setback after finding out about a reservation bill that has been passed, according to which only women can contest the elections. This news will leave him deeply shocked, and he will suffer a heart attack. Alka will then be forced to make a decision about whether she will stand for the elections instead of her brother. Abhishek will return from the honeymoon after hearing about NNT's illness, and will be left shattered that he can't contest the elections."

A determined Abhishek states, "I am excited about the upcoming elections, and am all set to give my competitors a tough fight. I am currently on my honeymoon, but that is only because my family coaxed me into it. Even now, I am busy planning my strategies and campaign."

On the other hand, Alka has some other issues on her mind. A worried Alka says, "Now that Dad has found about my love for Chander, I am worried about our future. I love Chander a lot, and will try my best to convince the family to accept our relationship."

Alka is clearly only concerned about her love life at the moment, but will she agree to contest the elections, keeping NNT's health in mind? Or will she back out? To find out the answers, keep watching Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday, at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Tuesday, May 17, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1745/alka-to-contest-elections.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
OH MY OH MY

THIS ISSUE WAS IN MY MIND ALL ALONG

but i thought this is a rumor spread in the air .

its already given is summary not that much indicative but still its in the summary and that's

what happened .

now this is called  DRAMATIC event . you can feel that background music will now concentrate on DRUMS more .

this was anticipated and now 23 MARCH PROMO come into motion

butthen again 09 MARCH PROMO AND 23 MARCH PROMO seems wrong

because notyh promo try to convince the VIEWERS that CHANDER is CANDIDATE for the seat

which according to this new news is impossible .

lets see what actually the story is .  well i am not that much surprised .

the thing that make it easy to understand is

1. NIGHT PARTY AARTI talking about ALKA as a competitor in politics and this talk was done with ALKA AND CHANDERon 2 different occasions its the first indication

2. letter and jai and AARTI and AARTI last words TIWARI NAAM KA PANNA RAJNEETI KI KITAB SE NIKAL DIYA JAYEGA

AARTI knows ALKA is not interested in POLITICS NITYANAND every wish to see ABHISHEK the candidate and winner . NITYANAND is sorta retired . a country where 80yers old politician contents in elections and here we are talking about NITYANAND  RETIREMENT .
so in a way booom TIWARI goes all the way to nothingness

3. i had thought BRIBE and UNION CARBIDE will make ABHISHEK AND NITYANAND illegal to stand in elections and then ALKA will stood up . butihad this WOMAN'S RESERVATION BILL in mind too . overall pointis make ABHISHEK unavailable . and that happened  .

now lets see how creators get rid of CHANDER .

Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Super happy that Alka is gonna contest... with her will begin an era of change... but not without the initial challenges...!
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Edited by FORAM123 - 12 years ago
whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FORAM123

I want Alka to win election, and yes she can do it.She'll bring change.

Thanks for the article

Master "stroke" to get rid of the hamming from Papa and Mr. Stiffness. If this happens, this story is going much better. Just get some better actors instead of Freak Out Queen. And Alka needs to mellow down in her acting instead of getting hysterical all the time. Either she is shouting at the top of her voice or drowning in her tears. Chander needs to really start speaking louder instead of acting a nobody. Good going.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: whatthefrack

Master "stroke" to get rid of the hamming from Papa and Mr. Stiffness. If this happens, this story is going much better. Just get some better actors instead of Freak Out Queen. And Alka needs to mellow down in her acting instead of getting hysterical all the time. Either she is shouting at the top of her voice or drowning in her tears. Chander needs to really start speaking louder instead of acting a nobody. Good going.

well said by u raks bro n foram dear👏
i agree... the story is now going in the right direction now😃 
else i was seriously bored seeing all kinds of tracks shown till now...!!!!!

me n anks were already telling dat raks bro...😉 we want a new person in place of dis actress neeta sheety who plays the role of aarti😡 horrible acting👎🏼

thanks a lot for this article tanu🤗

OH THANK GOD

finally they hv found way to plunge alka in politics instead of killing chander

phew

i m so relieved after reading this article

now i want chander to giv full support to arti

and abhishek giving full support to alka to fyt and campaigning

i m sooo looking forward to the track now

thank u writers for not considering  chander killing issue

now i can just sit bk and enjoy every twist nd turn

yesss

i m luving it

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ho!! what a relief😃 finally they are getting back the actual track...after a long session of 'beating around the bush'😛 hope to see some solid action now...ufff im so damn happy

guys plzzz comment in the article above by going to the link of i  

indya.com given

malwica2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BE READY FOR A THUNDER BOLT TWIST!!!!