Alka to contest Elections?-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Alka to contest elections?
STARONE.IN

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein on STAR One is all set to take a new twist, where Alka (Sara Khan) will be forced to take a decision that may change her life forever.

STARONE.IN

She is not concerned about the upcoming elections at the moment, as she is focusing on matters of the heart, but this may soon change.

A Starone.in source discloses, "NNT, who was training Abhishek (Deepak Wadhwa) to contest the elections, will receive a setback after finding out about a reservation bill that has been passed, according to which only women can contest the elections. This news will leave him deeply shocked, and he will suffer a heart attack. Alka will then be forced to make a decision about whether she will stand for the elections instead of her brother. Abhishek will return from the honeymoon after hearing about NNT's illness, and will be left shattered that he can't contest the elections."

A determined Abhishek states, "I am excited about the upcoming elections, and am all set to give my competitors a tough fight. I am currently on my honeymoon, but that is only because my family coaxed me into it. Even now, I am busy planning my strategies and campaign."

On the other hand, Alka has some other issues on her mind. A worried Alka says, "Now that Dad has found about my love for Chander, I am worried about our future. I love Chander a lot, and will try my best to convince the family to accept our relationship."

Alka is clearly only concerned about her love life at the moment, but will she agree to contest the elections, keeping NNT's health in mind? Or will she back out? To find out the answers, keep watching Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday, at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, May 17, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1745/alka-to-contest-elections.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 May 2011 at 6:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirladdooritamukundmalwica2bhavika0611-Anks-veil_of_rosesSwetha-Sai

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Super happy that Alka is gonna contest... with her will begin an era of change... but not without the initial challenges...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sd fan-Anks-Swetha-Sai

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Edited by FORAM123 - 19 May 2011 at 3:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-Swetha-Sai

whatthefrack Senior Member
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FORAM123

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Super happy that Alka is gonna contest... with her will begin an era of change... but not without the initial challenges...!

I want Alka to win election, and yes she can do it.She'll bring change.

Thanks for the article

Master "stroke" to get rid of the hamming from Papa and Mr. Stiffness. If this happens, this story is going much better. Just get some better actors instead of Freak Out Queen. And Alka needs to mellow down in her acting instead of getting hysterical all the time. Either she is shouting at the top of her voice or drowning in her tears. Chander needs to really start speaking louder instead of acting a nobody. Good going.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77-Anks-Swetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whatthefrack

Originally posted by FORAM123

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I want Alka to win election, and yes she can do it.She'll bring change.

Thanks for the article

Master "stroke" to get rid of the hamming from Papa and Mr. Stiffness. If this happens, this story is going much better. Just get some better actors instead of Freak Out Queen. And Alka needs to mellow down in her acting instead of getting hysterical all the time. Either she is shouting at the top of her voice or drowning in her tears. Chander needs to really start speaking louder instead of acting a nobody. Good going.
well said by u raks bro n foram dearClap
i agree... the story is now going in the right direction nowBig smile 
else i was seriously bored seeing all kinds of tracks shown till now...!!!!!

me n anks were already telling dat raks bro...Wink we want a new person in place of dis actress neeta sheety who plays the role of aartiAngry horrible actingThumbs Down

thanks a lot for this article tanuHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNaish77whatthefrack-Anks-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

THE-FUTURE-LORD

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Ho!! what a reliefBig smile finally they are getting back the actual track...after a long session of 'beating around the bush'Tongue hope to see some solid action now...ufff im so damn happyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77Swetha-Sai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index