Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I m liking it !! Am i the only one.??? (Page 6)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
After the intial period, do we still have the same feelings? today is 2nd June, this post was started on 17th May, so as far as the story concern we are at the same spot where we were before , just addition is Ishaan is seeing more dreams and no explanations from any one about who is Suhana and why she is in his dream and who is Shasheekala and why her face is like Suhana. For me its all about Ragini , they can carry on and on and on and on with this wooing and champuness as long as Ragini is there. I want to know , what you guys feel now after 2 weeks????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192ShadowImbueYusBee

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Koi feeling hee nahin hai..These days I am reading written updates first and then deciding whether to watch the episodes or not. Last 2 episodes I have given a miss.
Everything in this world has a limit however good or bad  it is. The moment that limit is crossed it is very difficult atleast for me to withstand that. So to put things short I am unable to digest whats happening these days in SGP.
Sorry to say but my interest levels are plunging day after day episode after episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192infinity00YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
yes Tejesh I am the same, gone were the days when I use to watch the episode first and then attend to my family !!!! now I watch very late after 9 or so, read the update first. I toh have to see Ragini and Supriya jee. It has become like every other serial the only difference is the actors , they are keeping it together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25YusBee

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

sheemadi and tejesh...ditto to watever you said...even i am losing interest day by day...wasnt expecting anything great..as they are blindly following OBS showing all the silly things...but this time i am totally feeling disconnected...earlier i could find one or the other reason to sustain...like panna track,radhabua-deepak track during s track and thereafter...but now panna track toh has become Kekta show mini version...sadly the most sensible track has now come to a stage of being the most boring track...even Bm-Bp track which is the saving grace of the show may go filmy way with BM forgiving BP Dead...i hope its shown in a more realistic way rather than showing BM being all MAHAAN and forgiving BP...but its 50-50 chances of that happening.

As for Ishaan-suhana track...i think the show will end but we will not get a sensible IS track...so inspite of liking the initial flirting(only ragini Ouch)...now it has become boring...one should know where to stop...as for the story..its on a standstill...

As someone has said in other thread...they have killed an amazing show...not once but again and again.

Edited by radpat25 - 02 June 2011 at 4:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbueYusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_MistleToe__ProcrastinatorGurpreetD

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iruaG

If they show Sushaan interacting, Suhana wooing Ishaan in her sweet, innocent way, and Ishaan getting all confused in a cute way (not champuOuch) then I am all for itBig smile Just don't like it when they show Ishaan pulling up his collar at every opportunity, and acting all weird in Suhana's presence or completely ignoring her, and Suhana being all sad as a result of it.

I totally agree.Smile

I am also enjoying the charming and delightful scene of Suhana and her efforts. It's because of her that track has been successful (in terms of trp). I am not saying anything about Ishaan or his champugiri or anyone else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I am loving this track!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

Go to top