Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I m liking it !! Am i the only one.??? (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iruaG

If they show Sushaan interacting, Suhana wooing Ishaan in her sweet, innocent way, and Ishaan getting all confused in a cute way (not champuOuch) then I am all for itBig smile Just don't like it when they show Ishaan pulling up his collar at every opportunity, and acting all weird in Suhana's presence or completely ignoring her, and Suhana being all sad as a result of it.

I agree. I really don't like it when he's holding on to his collar, its as if he's "saving his izzat" because she's going to rape him.Dead Silly!!

So far it started off on a shaky note and then improved but I am taking all that with a pinch of salt as SGP is known for going downhill after a few good episodes. I am apprehensive about this track developing exactly like OBS. There are certain things In OBS during this track that made it unbearable. I just wish that they don't follow everything.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192_ProcrastinatorAshis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

Originally posted by Shwets1502

guys...we saw ishaan only for two episodes before the tilwali episode...so we dont know how champu he was before...and then suhana entered...and  everything started changing in Ishaan...may be the CVs are trying to show...how ishaan was...and how much suhana had changed ishaan...
shwets you always show things in other angle! Wink love ur optimism yaar! Ok so i will consider this as actual ishaan tht we neva saw  and try to ignore his silly doingsLOL jus waiting for the final result i.e. suhana's ishaan Embarrassed

see this thought will make us ignore his champuness..and make us less irritated...LOL
iam just trying to find ways to be always happy yar...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

guys...we saw ishaan only for two episodes before the tilwali episode...so we dont know how champu he was before...and then suhana entered...and  everything started changing in Ishaan...may be the CVs are trying to show...how ishaan was...and how much suhana had changed ishaan...
shwets you always show things in other angle! Wink love ur optimism yaar! Ok so i will consider this as actual ishaan tht we neva saw  and try to ignore his silly doingsLOL jus waiting for the final result i.e. suhana's ishaan Embarrassed

see this thought will make us ignore his champuness..and make us less irritated...LOL
iam just trying to find ways to be always happy yar...Wink

u'r plate funda works every where Shwets..be happy and content with your plate contents...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@tejesh...even u know abt my plate dialogue...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

neeraja swati Goldie
neeraja swati
neeraja swati

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
even i'm loving it
sashikal aur ishan romance
so much fun

mjtruelegend_ProcrastinatorAshisShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Bus Eik Badi Maa aur Suhana scene Ka Sawal Hai Baba!!!! evrything is fine , but missing Badi Maa and Alok. Love Ragini as this sensible Suhana , Jay is doing great. I have no complaints, I like everything in my PLATE, waisay Bhi I am on DIET, so no FRIED STUFF and SUGAR for me please!!!I would have to leave it then.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01jshree_rammjtruelegend_ProcrastinatorAshisShwets1502

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Till now anmesia track is good... Particularly Suhana, Ragini is good from previous week.. Different expressions, mood, sharp diagloues are so good. Only want CVS don't drag this track too much and try to reduce elesh comedy which is damn irritating...Ishaan is more chipuness will  change surely after few episode I think ...

CVS don't include OTT scenes and comedy, just make this track with simple comedy and good sushaan track, family scenes .. which will be liked by audiances also get more TRPS...

mjtruelegend_ProcrastinatorAshisShwets1502

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I'm liking this track too , before it started i was scared taht this track might bring SGP's trp's down or even it might bring SGP to an end , but luckily when this track started ...in the first few episodes of this track i was quite impressed now , I'm actually loving it!! Big smile After SuShaan's marriage i never thought we would get to see the same Ishaan and the 'almost' same Suhana! Big smile Its another chance for us to see our old SuShaan!! Big smile  , and me too , i loved those scenes!! Clap Until now the CV's have done justice to the track , but as there are gonna be some other tracks happening at the same time so i hope the CV's will be able to give each track enough time , and Ragini's acting is soo wonderful!!! Hug Her expressions and everything is super cute!! The way she says a her dialogues is shoo shweet!! Jay's acting is good too!! Hug Our old Ishaan 'BHOLU' Hug For me this track worked out very well!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorAshis

Go to top