Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I m liking it !! Am i the only one.??? (Page 2)

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

can't comment because haven't seen any of the episodes...but just wanted to write something. LOL hope no one minds... LOL bye bye everyone! Embarrassed

I don't mind at all..!!! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Mads count me in though I haven't yet seen yday's episode. In our life we always think aisa hota toh kaisa hota...If a guy likes a girl but the girl doesn't reciprocate we always want to know how would it look with the girl liking the guy but the guy doesn't reciprocate.

SGP is doing just that with the amnesia track. It is turning the tables on Ishaan and Suhaana. It is bound to be interesting and appealing considering how good Jay and Ragini are as actors. Such one sided love story always works for me and SGP has offered us with both the angles. To top all of this jab bhi Sushaan are there in one frame magic is bound to happen. Jaane kya baat hai in dono mein ki jab bhi saath aate hain hungama machaate hai aur sabka dil jeet lete hai. Their nok jhok is so damn good ki we are left wanting for more.

Ab toh aisa lagta hai ki if CV's keep bringing different variants of Sushaan love story SGP might never end. Such is their chemistry that every track will look fresh thanks to both of them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

layl90jshree_ram111192_ProcrastinatorAshisShwets1502

Sharan13 Groupbie
Sharan13
Sharan13

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
 i am loving the amnesia track actualyy :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192_Procrastinator

_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Mads count me in though I haven't yet seen yday's episode. In our life we always think aisa hota toh kaisa hota...If a guy likes a girl but the girl doesn't reciprocate we always want to know how would it look with the girl liking the guy but the guy doesn't reciprocate.

SGP is doing just that with the amnesia track. It is turning the tables on Ishaan and Suhaana. It is bound to be interesting and appealing considering how good Jay and Ragini are as actors. Such one sided love story always works for me and SGP has offered us with both the angles. To top all of this jab bhi Sushaan are there in one frame magic is bound to happen. Jaane kya baat hai in dono mein ki jab bhi saath aate hain hungama machaate hai aur sabka dil jeet lete hai. Their nok jhok is so damn good ki we are left wanting for more.

Ab toh aisa lagta hai ki if CV's keep bringing different variants of Sushaan love story SGP might never end. Such is their chemistry that every track will look fresh thanks to both of them.

WOW..this is a huge and a sensible one !!

I agree with everything that u said specially this part
:
"Such one sided love story always works for me and SGP has offered us with both the angles. To top all of this jab bhi Sushaan are there in one frame magic is bound to happen."

Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 17 May 2011 at 6:45am

radpat25111192

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
since you asked jus one question, here my ans..
Hum tumhare saath hain! LOL

Good post! I m enjoying the current track, since Suhana is back to her chirpiness and fighting spirit, but honestly I m totally hating the Ishaan champuness at the moment! I think its too over the top! [ mayb its jus me]! Prolly Suhana [ragini] is the only reason i m liking it! LOL [ conclusion haha] !
their nok-jhoks are realli cute, and freshness in their relationship is well depicted by CVs, they are handling the situation well and no felonies committed in medical track as well [apart from the name changeLOL]! 
This emotional suhana and her love for ishaan[one-sided] is very appealing for me atleast and I jus hope CVs not jus make a mess out of it and keep it as the way it is [ with little less ishaan champuness i.e.] Smile

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 17 May 2011 at 6:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192_ProcrastinatorAshis

_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

since you asked jus one question, here my ans..
Hum tumhare saath hain! LOL

Good post! I m enjoying the current track, since Suhana is back to her chirpiness and fighting spirit, but honestly I m totally hating the Ishaan champuness at the moment! I think its too over the top! [ mayb its jus me]! Prolly Suhana [ragini] is the only reason i m liking it! LOL [ conclusion haha] !
their nok-jhoks are realli cute, and freshness in their relationship is well depicted by CVs.. 

Thanks Keenu...Big smile
I m also hating Ishaan's OTT champuness ..thoda bahut chalta hai..but zyada nahin !!
and i agree trhat Ragini is too good yaar..
this girl gives us something new and fresh in every epi !!Embarrassed

111192Ashis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
guys...we saw ishaan only for two episodes before the tilwali episode...so we dont know how champu he was before...and then suhana entered...and  everything started changing in Ishaan...may be the CVs are trying to show...how ishaan was...and how much suhana had changed ishaan...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G111192_ProcrastinatorAshisYusBee

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

guys...we saw ishaan only for two episodes before the tilwali episode...so we dont know how champu he was before...and then suhana entered...and  everything started changing in Ishaan...may be the CVs are trying to show...how ishaan was...and how much suhana had changed ishaan...
shwets you always show things in other angle! Wink love ur optimism yaar! Ok so i will consider this as actual ishaan tht we neva saw  and try to ignore his silly doingsLOL jus waiting for the final result i.e. suhana's ishaan Embarrassed

111192Shwets1502

Go to top