Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharan13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 i am loving the amnesia track actualyy :)
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Mads count me in though I haven't yet seen yday's episode. In our life we always think aisa hota toh kaisa hota...If a guy likes a girl but the girl doesn't reciprocate we always want to know how would it look with the girl liking the guy but the guy doesn't reciprocate.

SGP is doing just that with the amnesia track. It is turning the tables on Ishaan and Suhaana. It is bound to be interesting and appealing considering how good Jay and Ragini are as actors. Such one sided love story always works for me and SGP has offered us with both the angles. To top all of this jab bhi Sushaan are there in one frame magic is bound to happen. Jaane kya baat hai in dono mein ki jab bhi saath aate hain hungama machaate hai aur sabka dil jeet lete hai. Their nok jhok is so damn good ki we are left wanting for more.

Ab toh aisa lagta hai ki if CV's keep bringing different variants of Sushaan love story SGP might never end. Such is their chemistry that every track will look fresh thanks to both of them.

WOW..this is a huge and a sensible one !!

I agree with everything that u said specially this part
:
"Such one sided love story always works for me and SGP has offered us with both the angles. To top all of this jab bhi Sushaan are there in one frame magic is bound to happen." Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 12 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
since you asked jus one question, here my ans..
Hum tumhare saath hain! πŸ˜†! 

Good post! I m enjoying the current track, since Suhana is back to her chirpiness and fighting spirit, but honestly I m totally hating the Ishaan champuness at the moment! I think its too over the top! [ mayb its jus me]! Prolly Suhana [ragini] is the only reason i m liking it! πŸ˜† [ conclusion haha] !
their nok-jhoks are realli cute, and freshness in their relationship is well depicted by CVs, they are handling the situation well and no felonies committed in medical track as well [apart from the name changeπŸ˜†]! 
This emotional suhana and her love for ishaan[one-sided] is very appealing for me atleast and I jus hope CVs not jus make a mess out of it and keep it as the way it is [ with little less ishaan champuness i.e.] πŸ˜Š

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

since you asked jus one question, here my ans..

Hum tumhare saath hain! πŸ˜†! 

Good post! I m enjoying the current track, since Suhana is back to her chirpiness and fighting spirit, but honestly I m totally hating the Ishaan champuness at the moment! I think its too over the top! [ mayb its jus me]! Prolly Suhana [ragini] is the only reason i m liking it! πŸ˜† [ conclusion haha] !
their nok-jhoks are realli cute, and freshness in their relationship is well depicted by CVs.. 

Thanks Keenu...πŸ˜ƒ
I m also hating Ishaan's OTT champuness ..thoda bahut chalta hai..but zyada nahin !!
and i agree trhat Ragini is too good yaar..
this girl gives us something new and fresh in every epi !!😳

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
guys...we saw ishaan only for two episodes before the tilwali episode...so we dont know how champu he was before...and then suhana entered...and  everything started changing in Ishaan...may be the CVs are trying to show...how ishaan was...and how much suhana had changed ishaan...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

guys...we saw ishaan only for two episodes before the tilwali episode...so we dont know how champu he was before...and then suhana entered...and  everything started changing in Ishaan...may be the CVs are trying to show...how ishaan was...and how much suhana had changed ishaan...

shwets you always show things in other angle! πŸ˜‰ love ur optimism yaar! Ok so i will consider this as actual ishaan tht we neva saw  and try to ignore his silly doingsπŸ˜† jus waiting for the final result i.e. suhana's ishaan πŸ˜³
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iruaG

If they show Sushaan interacting, Suhana wooing Ishaan in her sweet, innocent way, and Ishaan getting all confused in a cute way (not champu) then I am all for itπŸ˜ƒ Just don't like it when they show Ishaan pulling up his collar at every opportunity, and acting all weird in Suhana's presence or completely ignoring her, and Suhana being all sad as a result of it.

I agree. I really don't like it when he's holding on to his collar, its as if he's "saving his izzat" because she's going to rape him.🀒 Silly!!

So far it started off on a shaky note and then improved but I am taking all that with a pinch of salt as SGP is known for going downhill after a few good episodes. I am apprehensive about this track developing exactly like OBS. There are certain things In OBS during this track that made it unbearable. I just wish that they don't follow everything.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

shwets you always show things in other angle! πŸ˜‰ love ur optimism yaar! Ok so i will consider this as actual ishaan tht we neva saw  and try to ignore his silly doingsπŸ˜† jus waiting for the final result i.e. suhana's ishaan πŸ˜³

see this thought will make us ignore his champuness..and make us less irritated...πŸ˜†
iam just trying to find ways to be always happy yar...πŸ˜‰
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

see this thought will make us ignore his champuness..and make us less irritated...πŸ˜†
iam just trying to find ways to be always happy yar...πŸ˜‰

u'r plate funda works every where Shwets..be happy and content with your plate contents...🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@tejesh...even u know abt my plate dialogue...πŸ˜†