Sasural Genda Phool

I m liking it !! Am i the only one.???

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyya Guys..
making a discussion post after ages..
So,please coorporateπŸ˜›

So my topic means that I m liking this Amnesia track..i don know why..but i am..
The members of our forum already knew that this was going to happen..and many of the members were scared that this track might bring SGP to an end..

and when it initially started i also became scared ...πŸ˜•

But now specially after yday's epi..I m liking this track..!!

-we got our old SuShaan back..Suhana was the same cute and innocent girl when she asked "tumhe meri smile kaisi lagti hai.??"😳

-Ishaan too was the same old Ishaan when he was
bachaoing his izzat from Suhana by covering himself with the blanket..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-The way Suhana was searching her slipper and forgot what she was searching when Ishika asked her was too good...

-I also loved that little bit in the last scene when Ishaan calls Suhana "Lalita Pavaar instead of Shashikala"

Now i m as excited as i was when SuShaan were not a couple [before Suhana's confession]..their new love story is sumthing watchable atleast for me..πŸ˜‰

Waiting to see how this Shashikala drives Ishaan crazy with her crazy antics in the near future also..

Are u also liking this track.???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
cannot comment on yesterdays episode...cos i havent seen it yet...

but...i am also liking the track..especially there is no tension around...😊
so i for now..have no prbs...

so iam with u vips...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

cannot comment on yesterdays episode...cos i havent seen it yet...

but...i am also liking the track..especially there is no tension around...😊
so i for now..have no prbs...

so iam with u vips...πŸ˜†

Thanks for being on my side Shwets..πŸ€—
lets see what others have to say !!πŸ˜›

If the CVs promise to keep the strory like they kept on tuesday,wednesday and thursday last week,then even i am liking it!πŸ˜›Except for Ishaan's growing champuness day by day and putting his hand on the cut of his shirt which doesnt have a collarπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..and Ilesh's chichoragiri..baaki sab is OK for me😊but hope they dont add unnecessary comedy in the show..thats only my request!..

btw..i really liked the SuShaan scene yesterday!🀣🀣🀣esp the Czechoslovakia part!πŸ˜†I really enjoyed it..but want to see Ishaan interact with the family more..where is Badi Ma?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@shounak...the reason i havent seen yesterdays episode yet is that...there has not been any family scene as such...which iam looking forward now..the elders discussing abt what to do further, etc etc...thats wat iam waiting...

sushaan scenes are fine...bt we need more scenes regarding the situation...
Originally posted by: .sb.

If the CVs promise to keep the strory like they kept on tuesday,wednesday and thursday last week,then even i am liking it!πŸ˜›Except for Ishaan's growing champuness day by day and putting his hand on the cut of his shirt which doesnt have a collarπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..and Ilesh's chichoragiri..baaki sab is OK for me😊but hope they dont add unnecessary comedy in the show..thats only my request!..

btw..i really liked the SuShaan scene yesterday!🀣🀣🀣esp the Czechoslovakia part!πŸ˜†I really enjoyed it..but want to see Ishaan interact with the family more..where is Badi Ma?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I agree on Ilesh waali baat and the bold part.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and yeah..u raised a very good question where is Badi Maa yaar ??..
i m also missing her 

Feefi thumbnail
can't comment because haven't seen any of the episodes...but just wanted to write something. πŸ˜† hope no one minds... πŸ˜† bye bye everyone! πŸ˜³

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If they show Sushaan interacting, Suhana wooing Ishaan in her sweet, innocent way, and Ishaan getting all confused in a cute way (not champu) then I am all for itπŸ˜ƒ Just don't like it when they show Ishaan pulling up his collar at every opportunity, and acting all weird in Suhana's presence or completely ignoring her, and Suhana being all sad as a result of it. Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Feefi

can't comment because haven't seen any of the episodes...but just wanted to write something. πŸ˜† hope no one minds... πŸ˜† bye bye everyone! πŸ˜³

I don't mind at all..!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mads count me in though I haven't yet seen yday's episode. In our life we always think aisa hota toh kaisa hota...If a guy likes a girl but the girl doesn't reciprocate we always want to know how would it look with the girl liking the guy but the guy doesn't reciprocate.

SGP is doing just that with the amnesia track. It is turning the tables on Ishaan and Suhaana. It is bound to be interesting and appealing considering how good Jay and Ragini are as actors. Such one sided love story always works for me and SGP has offered us with both the angles. To top all of this jab bhi Sushaan are there in one frame magic is bound to happen. Jaane kya baat hai in dono mein ki jab bhi saath aate hain hungama machaate hai aur sabka dil jeet lete hai. Their nok jhok is so damn good ki we are left wanting for more.

Ab toh aisa lagta hai ki if CV's keep bringing different variants of Sushaan love story SGP might never end. Such is their chemistry that every track will look fresh thanks to both of them.