Akshay Manjari get romantic-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Akshay-Manjari get romantic
STARONE.IN

It is said that jealousy is the first indication of love. In STAR One's Yeh Ishq Haaye, Manjari will soon find herself on that path.

STARONE.IN

Lost in the jungle, Akshay and Manjari are trying to find a way out. In tonight's episode, they will meet a group of hippies, and seeing Akshay dancing with a hippie girl will make Manjari very jealous. Later, the two will end up grooving to a romantic song together.

A STAR One.in source reveals, "Akshay and Manjari are still lost in the jungle, but soon, they will meet some hippies, and their interactions with them will seem like an adventurous thrill. They will enjoy their time with them, dancing and chilling out. A hippie guy will ask Akshay and Manjari to perform too, but Manjari will refuse. Akshay will be in the mood to dance, and will do so with a hippie girl. Manjari will be very jealous to see them together and will ask the girl to go away. She will then proceed to dance with Akshay. Their romantic dance is shot on the famous song Tumhi Dekho Na from Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. This is the first time Manjari will feel jealous about Akshay getting closer to another woman."

Akshay aka Raunaq Ahuja claims, "Yes, Manjari will be very jealous when I dance with another girl. I am happy to see her in a possessive mood. Now, I feel, she will understand and realise that there is something more between us beyond friendship. I am still waiting for her to confess her love."

Manjari aka Shristhy Rode explains, "I can't bear to see Akshay dancing with another woman. This is the first time in my life that I have felt so jealous." Speaking about her romantic dance sequence with Akshay, Manjari says, "I guess the song Tumhi Dekho Na, captures my emotions appropriately. I hope he figures out my feelings for him."

The romantic song sequence will air tonight. Don't forget to watch Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Friday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 May 2011 at 6:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dua44frenz4u-Mema-aarsowmishti_17

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing . .Big smile
Oh wowww . . . Manjari getting jealous and AKSHARI dancing . . SUPERB. . .BlushingDay Dreaming. .
waiting for it . . .Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

Thanks a lot for sharing . .Big smile
Oh wowww . . . Manjari getting jealous and AKSHARI dancing . . SUPERB. . .BlushingDay Dreaming. .
waiting for it . . .Day Dreaming

Me too.. eagerly waiting Embarrassed
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
awesum...
finally manjiri gets J...
thanks for the article!
dua44 IF-Dazzler
dua44
dua44

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
wowww 
zabardast
gr8
awsome
superb
niceee
beautiful news
hip hp hurrayClap

aarsow IF-Sizzlerz
aarsow
aarsow

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
hip hip hirray,tatz realy realy nice,thnks 4 sharing

love akshay manjari

Aarthi
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
That's Cool. Finally Manjari Gets J. Good She Knows Thats She Loves Akshay. YAY.
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...Day Dreaming Waiting for todays episode..Blushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index